What's new

Any questions Regarding India

bengali muslims I belive use bengali script which is like hindi.

Correct.. Bengali has a different script.So does Odiya,Assamese,Ao,Gujrati,Punjabi(Gurmukhi) etc. and of course the Dravidian languages.

Bangladeshis are not majority... Majority of Muslims in sub-continent use persianized script

Sorry, Indus Valley Civilization script ;)

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

THERE ISN'T ANYTHING CALLED INDUS VALLEY CIVILISATION SCRIPT IN USE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY!

Bengali Muslims are not majority

oh yeah?? Thats why they had won the election in 1970,the last election that you could hold in United Pakistan? Do you know that enforcing Urdu as National language and replacing Bengali was one of the main reason for their grievances ?

Also, do you know that the country with largest Muslim population in the World does not use Arabic as their Official language,let alone Urdu.

Is British colonialism taught in India's British school system? to what extent?

Yes our religion gives us freedom. There is no punishment for apostates unlike some other religions. We are not insecure.

According to Hinduism there is more than one way to God, and Hindus are free to pursue that however they want.

Problem is people do whatever they want and say this without giving a quote from where this idea.
Every one is thinking about his own way and claim it as hinduism.
Can i rob or kill some one and say hinduism allows it?

Problem is people do whatever they want and say this without giving a quote from where this idea.
Every one is thinking about his own way and claim it as hinduism.
Can i rob or kill some one and say hinduism allows it?

Err..l was referring to specifics, by acknowledged religious figures (not that I personally think highly of religious figures).

You need quotable quotes, sound-bytes?

Answering the question would be appreciated. If you can't, no worries. I'll assume it is socially acceptable.

The question is utterly meaningless. If you notice, Sri Lankan monks have been threatening self-immolation over the critical UN report on SL's treatment of its minorities. Self-immolation is not an Indian phenomenon.

You are welcome to assume whatever you like, whenever you like. Please consider this a lifetime pass.

Back
Top Bottom