What's new

Apocalypse in Uttarakhand

Replying from Phone, so bare the Typo errors. Moreover, my English isn't up to the mark. Try & understand the emotions & feelings attached to it. :D
Well way to make me feel embarrassed!!!! :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed: Your english is more than acceptable though ma'am! :D

Well way to make me feel embarrassed!!!! :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed: Your english is more than acceptable though ma'am! :D

My spoken English is apt but written goes for toss..:( At times, I face comprehension issue too:ashamed: 'cause of that some times, I give vague replies. :( I have to read things many times, use Google before I reply to posts. :cray:

My spoken English is apt but written goes for toss..:( At times, I face comprehension issue too:ashamed: 'cause of that some times, I give vague replies. :( I have to read things many times, use Google before I reply to posts. :cray:
Awww, stop!! :cray::cray:

They play for me however, restricted sites won't play as they are blocked by isp's

Whoaa.. that was simple.. and I was wasting my time with proxy sites.

On the other hand, youtube opens.. but no video plays.

Indian_Army_Uttrakhand_Badrinath_tsunami_2.jpg

Is that jawan barefoot???

These guys are superhuman - both in their bodies and their hearts

Those brilliant men in the Indian Military have never let the Motherland down no matter what crisis.
58hzg.gif

g15.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom