What's new

Apocalypse in Uttarakhand

Replying from Phone, so bare the Typo errors. Moreover, my English isn't up to the mark. Try & understand the emotions & feelings attached to it. :D
Well way to make me feel embarrassed!!!! :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed: Your english is more than acceptable though ma'am! :D

Well way to make me feel embarrassed!!!! :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed: Your english is more than acceptable though ma'am! :D

My spoken English is apt but written goes for toss..:( At times, I face comprehension issue too:ashamed: 'cause of that some times, I give vague replies. :( I have to read things many times, use Google before I reply to posts. :cray:

My spoken English is apt but written goes for toss..:( At times, I face comprehension issue too:ashamed: 'cause of that some times, I give vague replies. :( I have to read things many times, use Google before I reply to posts. :cray:
Awww, stop!! :cray::cray:

They play for me however, restricted sites won't play as they are blocked by isp's

Whoaa.. that was simple.. and I was wasting my time with proxy sites.

On the other hand, youtube opens.. but no video plays.

Indian_Army_Uttrakhand_Badrinath_tsunami_2.jpg

Is that jawan barefoot???

These guys are superhuman - both in their bodies and their hearts

Those brilliant men in the Indian Military have never let the Motherland down no matter what crisis.
58hzg.gif

g15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom