What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

Haven't you got a tiger to kill and use its penis for 'medicinal' soup, you backward loser?

When the worthless Arabs finally perish from this earth, it will be the eastern asians such as myself who will come and cause your end. Just wait and see. Also isn't there a baby Jew somewhere that you have to suck the blood from his penis? You didn't think I knew about that ritual hey

That's what backward people say to convince themselves that they are not so, Afghanistanis had been slaughtering eachothers wayyy before Usama came in the 80s, and it had been being invaded by one country after another wayyy before Usama came. I would like to remind you that Arabs are as well decades if not centuries ahead of you.

I told you i am not arguing with you, Off course we are very backward. Arabs are only rich, not wise, they don't have human resources. You are decades ahead from many countries economically because you have good natural resources. You are also very advanced in terrorism and backwardness culturally. You have a backward culture, at least try to understand your limitations.

And.... the kid blackcrow farts! :omghaha:

I've been following your desperation since the last few days... and I must say, your obsession with kazakh was hilarious!

I'm not obsessed but rather trying to teach you how to be proud of your origins and country, it's shameful to be embarrassed of who you are my bro. And at the end of the day, I'm the bad guy..:cry:

And now your baseness, backwardness, stupidity, poverty, slavery, and illiteracy is our way of life philosophy? You guys deserve being enslaved. Good luck to the shithole called Afghanistan.

As far as I am concerned Arabs are even those in Palestine live better than Afghanies by 100000000s times. And all I know, is that not KSA, nor Egypt nor most Arab countries have been slaughtered like sheep by USSR and NATO.

Wow. So much love for the Islamic Ummah!

That's what backward people say to convince themselves that they are not so, Afghanistanis had been slaughtering eachothers wayyy before Usama came in the 80s, and it had been being invaded by one country after another wayyy before Usama came. I would like to remind you that Arabs are as well decades if not centuries ahead of you.

Well, many people feel that once the oil runs out (or the world weans away from it), the situation will reverse in a matter of few years.

Things will be back to their historical normal very soon. The current state is quite artificial.

I'm not obsessed but rather trying to teach you how to be proud of your origins and country, it's shameful to be embarrassed of who you are my bro. And at the end of the day, I'm the bad guy..:cry:

^^^^This Hashemite invader and occupier from 750 miles away, ends up in 'palestine' and thinks it's rightfully his :omghaha:

Afghanistan was a prosperous and peaceful country before the 1980s. After that Arabic ideology (terrorism) spread throughout Afghanistan mainly from Saudi Arabia. You Arabs are a backward plague and blackmark in this world. Your own barbaric nature will be the death of you

When the worthless Arabs finally perish from this earth, it will be the eastern asians such as myself who will come and cause your end. Just wait and see. Also isn't there a baby Jew somewhere that you have to suck the blood from his penis? You didn't think I knew about that ritual hey

You are reading too much of LOTR :coffee:

No power is different story...but they just don't want to engage in this kind of war...because their FAT A$$ is too fat now to move from their luxury homes....lol

No power is different story...but they just don't want to engage in this kind of war...because their FAT A$$ is too fat now to move from their luxury homes....lol

A$$ the Great !!! :D

We have no power to stop Israel
leaders maybe but we soldiers we are ready to liberate every inch from Palestine and Golan Heights and Palestine will be free and a land for all

And who are you worthless Chinese slave? Until you get rid of Chinese subjection after the British one, come and end Jews.:cheesy: Maybe afterthen, we will have you cleaning our toilets before we allow you to deal with Jews.

Go worship your cow bro, and who the hell are you ?

Who the hell are you? a Chinese subjected person trying to act tough?

Back
Top Bottom