What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

Are you Muslim?

Sorry for the question. I cannot otherwise fathom why a Chinese would be so hostile to Israel. Israel china military relations are good.

There's a growing Chinese community in Israel. I was in a Chinese restaurant and this 6 year old Chinese kid comes up to me and speaks perfect Hebrew with an Israeli accent. Not Jewish either.

Good peeps usually. They have a good business ethos.

This Malaysian troll is not a representative of the Chinese, even though I made fun of him for it :lol:

he criticized both (Arabs then) so don't say the general line about Muslims bad guys thx ;)
ask him if he is muslim it would be better before drawing your conclusions

and by the way China is one of the biggest civilization of the world
for being scientist (formation i mean) , i know they created the idea of zero for exemple
in domain of war everyone knows they were smart
and so

It was created in modern day Pakistan..Gandhara to be exact..

Are you Muslim?

Sorry for the question. I cannot otherwise fathom why a Chinese would be so hostile to Israel. Israel china military relations are good.

I am not Muslim.
Time has shown they are a untrustworthy and scheming people. They have a history full of conniving and bad deeds which continues even to this day.
Where are you from? Kazakhstan like that barbaric Arab said?

I am Chinese minority from Malaysia

That rock carving was not a part of the Ancient seven wonders of the world. It is part of the controversial and discredited "new wonders of the world" which was won based on popular vote. It was a glorified Arab Idol, not to be taken seriously. Well only those with no real culture will take it seriously and place real importance on it

That's because it was discovered few centuries ago.

So you are Malaysian, interesting, now show me your great history oh my cultural Malaysian, show me a single curved little rock. Now, you little Malaysian says that those millions who pay a visits from all over the world just to see Petra are with no culture?

There's a growing Chinese community in Israel. I was in a Chinese restaurant and this 6 year old Chinese kid comes up to me and speaks perfect Hebrew with an Israeli accent. Not Jewish either.

This Malaysian troll is not a representative of the Chinese, even though I made fun of him for it :lol:

I also see Jews here in HK bro. What has anecdotal evidence got to do with anything my persecuted friend? At the end of the day, you have been persecuted for the last 3000 years bro and will continue to be persecuted until you are extinct like the dodo bird bro

Yup.. they're usually intelligent (and pleasant) people. I find this instance very strange!

I am not Muslim.
Time has shown they are a untrustworthy and scheming people. They have a history full of conniving and bad deeds which continues even to this day.

Dude, your vitriol resembles sinophobic propaganda by japan during WWII? Ring any bells?

Ignore that barbaric Arab blackcrow... I'm from Russia, although lived in west Europe for most of my life.

I am not Muslim.

Well, at least we agree on the first part, continue, I'll spare you for that unlike Chinese people. See? I'm good to you. ;)

Yup.. they're usually intelligent (and pleasant) people. I find this instance very strange!

Dude, your vitriol resembles sinophobic propaganda by japan during WWII? Ring any bells?

Ignore that barbaric Arab... I'm from Russia, although lived in west Europe for most of my life.

Khasakistan is not Russia my friend. Those are two different countries.

That's because it was discovered few centuries ago.

So you are Malaysian, interesting, now show me your great history oh my cultural Malaysian, show me a single curved little rock. Now, you little Malaysian says that those millions who pay a visits from all over the world just to see Petra are with no culture?

I am not Malaysian. I am Chinese who happened to be born in Malaysia. My blood, ethnicity and history is all Chinese. Now want to compare Chinese history and culture with your bedoin tent culture? Be my guest

I am not Malaysian. I am Chinese who happened to be born in Malaysia. My blood, ethnicity and history is all Chinese. Now want to compare Chinese history and culture with your bedoin tent culture? Be my guest

Sorry bro, you're Malaysian.

But anyway, you all look the same to me bro :)

Okay then, we are occupying half of Palestine and want the other part too. The sooner the better. :)

You are welcome to try bro. Just keep in mind the humiliation you suffered last time. Maybe ask your parents for advice about this humiliation because it seems the new generation needs a fresh reminder.

The Hashemite invaders from the Arab peninsula will suffer more humiliations until they learn to live in peace.

Thankfully, there is a westernised leader in Jordan who is not a baboon like you and keeps the savages in check. He knows what the score is. His father would have given him good advise about not underestimating the Jewish people.

Humm, I doubt that to be honest with ya, however, we Arabs are descendants of many civilizations, including Nabatiens, Pharaohs, Assyrians, Babylons..etc, which all were the cradle of civilizations, so even if you were Chinese my wannabe Chinese friend, I doubt you can compare. Try Google, they say it's good. Now, I gave too much from my time, find yourself people of your kind to spend time with.

Back
Top Bottom