What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

I am not Malaysian. I am Chinese who happened to be born in Malaysia. My blood, ethnicity and history is all Chinese. Now want to compare Chinese history and culture with your bedoin tent culture? Be my guest

GO away troll. Let the Arabs and Jews discuss matters. Go to the Chinese section and worry about Taiwan, India, Japan, USA, Philippines. You have enough things to talk about.

And you big nosed, curly haired semites all looked the same to Hitler. That's why it was so easy for him to round you up and send you to Auschwitz bro

Bro, I heard you had some trouble with a bloke named Genghis back in the day?

You need to open your eyes to the world.

Literally, try and open them.

You are welcome to try bro. Just keep in mind the humiliation you suffered last time. Maybe ask your parents for advice about this humiliation because it seems the new generation needs a fresh reminder.

The Hashemite invaders from the Arab peninsula will suffer more humiliations until they learn to live in peace.

Thankfully, there is a westernised leader in Jordan who is not a baboon like you and keeps the savages in check. He knows what the score is. His father would have given him good advise about not underestimating the Jewish people.

Speaking of humiliation:

If you want more videos and pictures, be my guest. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay then, we are occupying half of Palestine and want the other part too. The sooner the better. :)

Your king understands better than you do... Take a look at this video. Take a long hard look. He looks cute, doesn't he? lol. ;)

I know... not the same king. But as Controlled Pair suggested... some lesson from father's follies would serve good.

Humm, I doubt that to be honest with ya, however, we Arabs are descendants of many civilizations, including Nabatiens, Pharaohs, Assyrians, Babylons..etc, which all were the cradle of civilizations, so even if you were Chinese my wannabe Chinese friend, I doubt you can compare. Try Google, they say it's good. Now, I gave too much from my time, find yourself people of your kind to spend time with.

Nobody is stupid enough to believe Pharoahs, Babylonians or Assyrians have anything to do with backwards Arab mentality. It's like saying Turkish people are represantative of Byzantine and Greek empires because they are on the same land. Go spread your misinformation elsewhere, there is an educated guy here that will sh1t on your logic

Your king understands better than you do... Take a look at this video. Take a long hard look. He looks cute, doesn't he? lol. ;)

I know... not the same king. But as Controlled Pair suggested... some advice from father's follies would serve good.

A broken man, a broken nation.

You can see Jordan has still not recovered from the humiliation.

May the hurt continue until they learn to live in peace.

Bro, I heard you had some trouble with a bloke named Genghis back in the day?

You need to open your eyes to the world.

Literally, try and open them.

I will try and open them soon bro. I don't want to miss your trip to the gas chambers bro. I want front row seat to be able to view that pleasure.

Nobody is stupid enough to believe Pharoahs, Babylonians or Assyrians have anything to do with backwards Arab mentality. It's like saying Turkish people are represantative of Byzantine and Greek empires because they are on the same land. Go spread your misinformation elsewhere, there is an educated guy here that will sh1t on your logic

Your little brain doesn't stop to amaze me, those Arabs are descendants of those civilizations, for instance Nabatiens who built Petra are the ancestors of Jordanians and Saudies in Northern KSA, the same with Egyptians, Iraqies, Syrians...etc.

Your little brain doesn't stop to amaze me, those Arabs are descendants of those civilizations, for instance Nabatiens who built Petra are the ancestors of Jordanians and Saudies in Northern KSA, the same with Egyptians, Iraqies, Syrians...etc.

there where major population shifts with the Arab invasions which severely diluted native people's DNA. Even if that where not the case and the DNA is the same, their ancient culture is now gone. Replaced by barbaric Arab culture. A man without his own culture is like an empty shell. A man with Arab culture is an empty shell wrapped in a suicide vest

What an utter humilitation it was... Getting all of their ***es handed over to them within SIX days. Friggin 6 days!

What more, his king flew over and begged Israel to not attack him in 1973... Guess Hussein learned his lesson after 67', and hopefully, passed on the lesson to his son. ;) This blackcrow, on the other hand, is yet to learn...

Petra is more impressive than Shark fin soup bro.

The ancient Chinese were impressive. They built a big wall and some terracotta soldiers.

Now, they make cheap copies of others nations' inventions.

The Arabs too have lost their way - but we in the middle east are still the epicentre of civilisation and the most important crossroads for world religion.

China on the other hand is important commercially. In the modern age, China is not very significant other than economic power.

I know... not the same king. But as Controlled Pair suggested... some lesson from father's follies would serve good.

Yeah, he is saying that Jews attacked us by surprised as they have always been known as cowards, we payed you back the very next year in Al-Karama battle, and shelled the hell out of you in 1973 war and didn't dare to retaliate though, my wannabe Jews:

Loses

Israel:

250 dead
450 wounded
11 tanks + 27 hit tanks were pulled from the battle field
3 half-tracks + 18 hit APCs were pulled from the battle field
3 armored cars; + 27 hit cars were pulled from the battle field
1 aircraft + 7 were pulled from the battle field

Jordan:

86 dead
108 wounded;
13 tanks + 20 hit tanks
39 armored cars

Look what Israeli said after they were humiliated:

- Israeli Chief of Staff, Haim Bar-Lev, said in a speech published by Haaretz on 31/3/68: "This battle was unique due to the high numbers of casualties among our troops and a phenomenon for the first time in capturing our vehicles"

- Haim Bar-Lev, the Israeli chief of staff aid: that Israel lost in the latest offensive on the Jordan military vehicles equivalent to three times what it lost in the Six-Day War.

- The Israeli Knesset member, Shmuel Tamir, requested forming a parliamentary committee to investigate the results of the battle that prove that the casualties among Israeli troops are relatively more.

- A battle group commander (Aharon Peled) to the Israeli newspaper Davar said: I had seen heavy shelling several times in my life but I have not seen anything like this before, most of my tanks were hit in the battle with the exception of only two.

- The Israeli Knesset member, Shlomo Jrsk, said: "We doubt validity of the numbers of Israel casualties in the battle that was announced by IAF".

- Names of Jordanian martyrs:

http://www.jaf.mil.jo/Ar/About.aspx?CategoryID=12&SubCategoryID=51

- Captured and destroyed Israeli vechles:

images

King_Hussein_-_Battle_of_Karameh.jpg

800px-Karama_aftermath_2.jpg

800px-Karama_aftermath_3.jpg

800px-Karama_aftermath_4.jpg

2013251300617902.jpg

57838_3_1363817156.jpg

What an utter humilitation it was... Getting all of their ***es handed over to them within SIX days. Friggin 6 days!

What more, his king flew over and begged Israel to not attack him in 1973... Guess Hussein learned his lesson back then, and hopefully, passed on the lesson to his son. ;) This blackcrow, on the other hand, is yet to learn...

He is young. Beating his little chest. His generation did not suffer the defeat, so they forget the trauma. Hopefully he will grow up soon - we don't want his ideology to be the prevailing one - otherwise Israel may have to send him and his countrymen back to Saudi Arabia.

Back
Top Bottom