What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

I don't know must be a site glitch or something. Let me fix it give me a sec.

I calling in the mutaween..party at Mosamania house tonight!

mutaween.jpg

Is THAT what they teach in Jordan? Don't you know that the Hashemites were set up as British puppets to maintain and extend Britain's influence in the middle east (at the cost of the Jews, of course, as Transjordan was supposed to remain part of the Mandate) and guard the oil pipeline from Iraq to Haifa?

Man, this is not about Jordan, I told you, you can't just invade a country from beyond the seas and then question it's people illegibility to live there and even go further in audacity to question it's illegibility to exist. There is nothing so called "on the cost of the Jews", they were a little minority, and that's it. You Jews were given three choices to establish your country, the first was in Africa, I think it's Uganda, the second I think was in S-America, and the third was in Palestine, unfortunately, Jews chose the latter, and since then we have been doomed to live with you.

My Grandpa had one too - But none of us, including himself & his fore-fathers, really gave a foOk about lineage - What century are you living in ? Its the character, beliefs & actions of a man that counts not his blood !

Being a Pakistani is enough.:pakistan:

My Grandpa had one too - But none of us, including himself & his fore-fathers, really gave a foOk about lineage - What century are you living in ? Its the character, beliefs & actions of a man that counts not his blood !

Man, you and your Solomon2 who happen to be your beloved friend brought it up, not me. Why don't you guys give them a piece of Pakistan and end this for once and for all.. :D

Man, this is not about Jordan, I told you, you can't just invade a country from beyond the seas and then question it's people illegibility to live there and even go further in audacity to question it's illegibility to exist. There is nothing so called "on the cost of the Jews", they were a little minority, and that's it. You Jews were given three choices to establish your country, the first was in Africa, I think it's Uganda, the second I think was in S-America, and the third was in Palestine, unfortunately, Jews chose the latter, and since then we have been doomed to live with you.

Hey why wasn't Israel carved out of Germany ? On what logical basis can one come to a foreign land with a bible in one hand & a klashinokov in the other claiming this is my land because my ancestors lived here a 1000 years ago ! :cuckoo:

Then, what is your opinion about the argument that jews cannot live in Israel because some of their lineage isn't (so-called) "semitic"?

Man, you and your Solomon2 who happen to be your beloved friend brought it up, not me. Why don't you guys give them a piece of Pakistan and end this for once and for all.. :D

He ain't my beloved friend - Hes my blood brother ! :kiss3:

Then, what is your opinion about the argument that jews cannot live in Israel because some of their lineage isn't (so-called) "semitic"?

Jews can live wherever the hell they want to live - I just don't understand the whole rationale behind Israel's creation ! They came here & took the land - By right of conquest its theres but don't tell me it was anything but conquest !

Jews can live wherever the hell they want to live - I just don't understand the whole rationale behind Israel's creation ! They came here & took the land - By right of conquest its theres but foOk me if some tells me it was anything but conquest !

Let me know how you square 'UN member vote' and 'conquest'.

Israel is more legitimate than most nations on earth. It was reestablished by the world's collective nations.

Let me know how you square 'UN member vote' and 'conquest'.

Israel is more legitimate than most nations on earth. It was reestablished by the world's collective nations.

UN Member Votes ? Dude half of the world was still in the pits of Colonialism...it took the world a while to be anything more than a chess board of the powers to be ! Heck we're still at the mercy of the whims & wants of our brothers in the States.

And no amount of collectivity can take away the fact that you came...took the land...told everyone else that it was your land because your forefathers inhabited it 1000s of years ago & if the rest of you don't like it - Go cry me a river for all we care !

Hah! I'm against any form of racism and prejudice! I experienced this myselfy in 1st place.

Where ? :blink:

And Why ? :what:

And did you beat the other guy up ? :azn:

Jews can live wherever the hell they want to live - I just don't understand the whole rationale behind Israel's creation ! They came here & took the land - By right of conquest its theres but don't tell me it was anything but conquest !

Conquest?

Do you call British empire's Balfour declaration, which was agreed on to by the then Arab leaders, a conquest?

What do you have to say about the 1948 war, where Arabs attacked the Jews in order to "push them off to the sea"? Who intended to conquer whom, bro?

UN Member Votes ? Dude half of the world was still in the pits of Colonialism...it took the world a while to be anything more than a chess board of the powers to be ! Heck we're still at the mercy of the whims & wants of our brothers in the States.

And no amount of collectivity can take away the fact that you came...took the land...told everyone else that it was your land because your forefathers inhabited it 1000s of years ago & if the rest of you don't like it - Go cry me a river for all we care !

Well, I guess I have to forgive your Pakistani education.

Back
Top Bottom