What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

My Grandpa had one too - But none of us, including himself & his fore-fathers, really gave a foOk about lineage - What century are you living in ? Its the character, beliefs & actions of a man that counts not his blood !

Pre-Islamic century as recording lineage is a practice of jahiliya!

do you even need to ask?

Let me know how you square 'UN member vote' and 'conquest'.

Israel is more legitimate than most nations on earth. It was reestablished by the world's collective nations.

I told you to behave yourself and stop this Arab and Jordan enmity, otherwise you will not be spared. we rarely had fights with Israeli members because they knew how to get alone without offending anybody. Maybe, a one could understand you when you call for your right to exist but denying Palestinian rights, and trying to change history will end up with not very good things to you guys. Another thing, don't take the high ground on anybody because you are at bottom in everything. Eventually, it's your choice to get along or just be excluded. Cheers :cheers:

Conquest?

Do you call British empire's Balfour declaration, which was agreed on to by the then Arab leaders, a conquest?

If its wiki page is anything to go by & it does seem well annotated with references, the Arab leaders were repeatedly misled & lied to about what settlement of the Arab States would be including the fate of Palestine ! With parallel treaties & secret working papers issued & re-cycled to suit whatever definition one wanted to give to what really was agreed upon.

What do you have to say about the 1948 war, where Arabs attacked the Jews in order to "push them off to the sea"? Who intended to conquer whom, bro?

Its their land that was usurped - I would imagine they'd have all the right in the world to take it back !

Well, I guess I have to forgive your Pakistani education.

Yup there is that ! :agree:

But then again I never knew O & A'Levels to be that Pakistani ! :unsure:

Conquest?

Do you call British empire's Balfour declaration, which was agreed on to by the then Arab leaders, a conquest?

What do you have to say about the 1948 war, where Arabs attacked the Jews in order to "push them off to the sea"? Who intended to conquer whom, bro?

Who are the Arab leaders who agreed on Balfour declaration, liar?

Another thing, Jews came from beyond seas and invaded Palestine before they form terrorist groups and start attacking Palestinians under British occupation, then Arabs fought the invaders who happened to be Jews, like any normal human beings fight to defend their lands.

And the last thing, Weren't you, S-19, calling for wiping out Israel a year ago? Naming it "Zionist entity" and "Israehel" before you became pro-Iran and then Wannabe Jew? That's is not healthy my Khasakhi brother.

If its wiki page is anything to go by & it does seem well annotated with references, the Arab leaders were repeatedly misled & lied to about what settlement of the Arab States would be including the fate of Palestine ! With parallel treaties & secret working papers issued & re-cycled to suit whatever definition one wanted to give to what really was agreed upon.

Its their land that was usurped - I would imagine they'd have all the right in the world to take it back !

I don't know which wiki page you are talking about. But before we debate about this, I can tell you that, the original British Mandate for Palestine, which was supposed to be given to the Jews, included the whole of transjordan. So, why do you think Israel is occupying "palestine", but Jordan is not? You could equally argue that Jordan is also occupying "palestine" (something which our blackcrow would never admit)

british-palestine-mandate.gif

Now let's get back to the agreement.

I'm specifically talking about the agreement with Faisal I of Iraq, the leader of the Arab revolt. He explicitly agreed handing over the WHOLE transjordan to create a Jewish state, as ordained by the Balfour declaration:

I quote from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faisal–Weizmann_Agreement (Weizmann was the leader of the Zionist movement).

The parties committed to carrying into effect the Balfour Declaration of 1917, calling for a Jewish national home in Palestine.........

Remember, this was agreed to by the Arab supreme representative at that time. Due to this, the real wave of Jews started to immigrate. And according to the Balfour decl, Jewish national home would include whole of Jordan today. So, you could say Jews already made some painful sacrifice to cater to later Arab antagonism.

So, what was your point about Jewish 'conquest'....?

Who are the Arab leaders who agreed on Balfour declaration, liar?

Another thing, Jews came from beyond seas and invaded Palestine before they form terrorist groups and start attacking Palestinians under British occupation, then Arabs fought the invaders who happened to be Jews, like any normal human beings fight to defend their lands.

And the last thing, Weren't you, S-19, calling for wiping out Israel a year ago? Naming it "Zionist entity" and "Israehel" before you became pro-Iran and then Wannabe Jew? That's is not healthy my Khasakhi brother.

Listen blackcrow, this is not a place for immature kiddish drivel of your type. We're actually having a mature discussion here, which is way out of your league. So, better stay out.

ON SEPTEMBER 6, 1948, the Beirut Daily Telegraph quoted Emil Ghory, secretary of the AHC, as saying: "The fact that there are those refugees is the direct consequence of the action of the Arab states in opposing partition and the Jewish state. The Arab states agreed upon this policy unanimously..."

"Who can challenge the rights of the Jews to Palestine? Good Lord, historically, it is really your country." - Yusuf Diya al-Khalidi, Mayor of Jerusalem, in 1899.

Armstrong from Karachi, having gone through the Pakistani education system (which I'm sure is completely neutral :lol:) doesn't agree.

I don't know which wiki page you are talking about. But before we debate about this, I can tell you that, the original British Mandate for Palestine, which was supposed to be given to the Jews, included the whole of transjordan. So, why do you think Israel is occupying "palestine", but Jordan is not? You could equally argue that Jordan is also occupying "palestine" (something which our blackcrow would never admit)

I'm specifically talking about the agreement with Faisal I of Iraq, the leader of the Arab revolt. He explicitly agreed handing over the WHOLE transjordan to create a Jewish state, as ordained by the Balfour declaration:

I quote from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faisal–Weizmann_Agreement (Weizmann was the leader of the Zionist movement).

Remember, this was agreed to by the Arab supreme representative at that time. Due to this, the real wave of Jews started to immigrate. And according to the Balfour decl, Jewish national home would include whole of Jordan today. So, you could say Jews already made some painful sacrifice to cater to later Arab antagonism.

Listen blackcrow, this is not a place for immature kiddish drivel of your type. We're actually having a mature discussion here, which is way out of your league. So, better stay out.
Why calling names? Are you ashamed of your country of origin? I'm not, you can call me Jordanian BTW :cheers:

Anyhow:

From the same link:

Faisal conditioned his acceptance on the fulfillment of British wartime promises to the Arabs, who had hoped for independence in a vast part of the Ottoman Empire. He appended to the typed document a hand-written statement:

"Provided the Arabs obtain their independence as demanded in my [forthcoming] Memorandum dated the 4th of January, 1919, to the Foreign Office of the Government of Great Britain, I shall concur in the above articles. But if the slightest modification or departure were to be made [regarding our demands], I shall not be then bound by a single word of the present Agreement which shall be deemed void and of no account or validity, and I shall not be answerable in any way whatsoever."

The Arabs did not obtain their independence and the Faisal-Weizmann agreement survived only a few months. The decision of the peace conference itself refused independence for the vast Arab-inhabited lands that Faisal desired, mainly because the British and French had struck their own secret Sykes-Picot Agreement of 1916 dividing the Middle East between their own spheres of influence.

Its a joke a sick pathetic joke white jews claiming to be more middle eastern then the middle eastrrners

It is colonisation occupation and theft by the jew any which way you look at it

The jews were being massacred around the world so they decided to screw over the palestinians, immigrating en mass not being stopped by the British and then declaring a state

Israel wss created by occupation and it will be ended by occupation

Its a joke a sick pathetic joke white jews claiming to be more middle eastern then the middle eastrrners

It is colonisation occupation and theft by the jew any which way you look at it

The jews were being massacred around the world so they decided to screw over the palestinians, immigrating en mass not being stopped by the British and then declaring a state

Israel wss created by occupation and it will be ended by occupation

So said someone with double british flags and beneficiary of freedom and law he openly despise.

Which part of the Faisal-Weizmann Agreement from Articles I till IX even mention the word 'Jewish State' or the 'Balfor Declaration' ?

Furthermore, as is stated by the page you posted, Faisal conditioned his acceptance on the fulfillment of British wartime promises to the Arabs & stated 'Provided the Arabs obtain their independence as demanded in my [forthcoming] Memorandum dated the 4th of January, 1919, to the Foreign Office of the Government of Great Britain, I shall concur in the above articles. But if the slightest modification or departure were to be made [regarding our demands], I shall not be then bound by a single word of the present Agreement which shall be deemed void and of no account or validity, and I shall not be answerable in any way whatsoever' - Which was after all not fulfilled as stated by the same page you referenced !

Furthermore what is the standing of the Balfor Declaration with a parallel Anglo-French Treaty that made the very promises made to Faisal & Hussein a joke that were never meant to be abided by either the Brits !

Thirdly on what basis was the authority given to the Faisal or Hussein to decide the future of the entire Middle East with countless Arabs not under their influence & they themselves being little more than British propped monarchs of necessity ? Surely a referendum would've been better !

[/b]Armstrong from Karachi, having gone through the Pakistani education system (which I'm sure is completely neutral :lol:) doesn't agree.

Its actually Armstrong from Lahore....baby ! :smokin:

I replied to that later on ! :kiss3:

Dear, I'm not disrespecting your respected self, but how could you expect us to take you seriously after you changed your nationality, religion, and political views several times. Every time, you claimed that you are the right one.

Back
Top Bottom