What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

Jews are different than Europeans..these difference are the reason why there had been long running anti-Jewish pogroms in Europe since 6th century!

Beside your mindless brain farts there are plenty of Jews out there with their ancestry record.

Ever since Judaism existed, Jews have been persecuted here and there throughout history.

Nowhere from articles I to IX could I find a mention of that word either !

Quote:

ARTICLE III
In the establishment of the Constitution and Administration of Palestine, all such measures shall be adopted as will afford the fullest guarantees for carrying into effect the British Government's Declaration of the 2nd of November, 1917...

This refers to the Balfour Declaration: Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I assume you already know what Balfour declaration was for: For the establishment of a Jewish national home in 'palestine'.

So ? Whether it was made public later on or not can't take anything away from the duplicity of the whole process whereby your saying something in one treaty & promising something in another !No the agreement went void because its conditionality was never met irrespective of whether there was a Faisal or a Tommy on the Iraqi thrown !

Who did the red part above?

The Jews? The French? No, the British. I'm interested in your logic how you blame the Jews for this

Also, Jewish immigration was tightly controlled by the British during the whole mandate period:

The gates of Palestine remained closed for the duration of the war, stranding hundreds of thousands of Jews in Europe, many of whom became victims of Hitler’s “Final Solution.” After the war, the British refused to allow the survivors of the Nazi nightmare to find sanctuary in Palestine. On June 6, 1946, President Truman urged the British government to relieve the suffering of the Jews confined to displaced persons camps in Europe by immediately accepting 100,000 Jewish immigrants. Britain’s Foreign Minister, Ernest Bevin, replied sarcastically that the United States wanted displaced Jews to immigrate to Palestine “because they did not want too many of them in New York.” 11

Some Jews were able to reach Palestine, many smuggled in by way of dilapidated ships organized by members of the Jewish resistance organizations. Between August 1945 and the establishment of the State of Israel in May 1948, 65 “illegal” immigrant ships, carrying 69,878 people, arrived from European shores. In August 1946, however, the British began to intern those they caught in camps in Cyprus. Approximately 50,000 people were detained in the camps, 28,000 of whom were still imprisoned when Israel declared independence. 12

Did the Jews come to Palestine on their own ? Did the British think up the entire thing out of the goodness of their hearts ? Did Weizmann woke up one day & said 'Hey why not create a Jewish Homeland in Palestine' ? Was the Zionist Organization of Britain & Ireland a defunct body ? Or was Baron Rothschild written a letter to by the British Foreign Secretary by complete accident ? Weizmann & others as the representatives of the Jews who entered into agreements with the Arabs are the ones responsible for not only coming to Arab lands & then violating the very promises those agreements were based on ! And then when they were asked to leave & later forcefully tried to be evicted they cry foul - Who else is responsible ?

Too many accusations there. You might be interested in taking a look from the Jewish angle. Here is the link: Myths & Facts Online: The Mandatory Period (everything is referenced). All of the accusations above are debunked.

You silly,:omghaha: stop being funny just for once.

Read the "Implementation" again, I believe you comprehend Engless, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faisal–Weizmann_Agreement
Here is everything about King Faisal:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faisal_I_of_Iraq

He died and wasn't overthrown, and yeah the agreement didn't see the light because he died in 1933, after it by 14 year..:cuckoo:

Read up closely, his kingship over the Levant was overthrown (and thus any jurisdiction he had over Israel/palestine) and his monarchy was restricted to present day Iraq (placed as a puppet by British). And yes, he was overthrown by the French.

FEisalkingdom.png

What did I say, kid? These things are way out of your league. Now back off to worshipping your king.

Oh foOk my back is killing me @BLACKEAGLE - Any tips ? :unsure:
Can you place the pain with your finger?
When did the pain start?
How did it start?
Is it constant or intermittent?
On a scale from 1-10, and 10 represents the worst, how would you rate your pain?
Is there anything that exacerbate or alleviate the pain?
How would you describe your pain? Is it stabbing, Stretching..ect?
Does the pain travel to somewhere else?
What do you do?
How is your appetite?
What do you eat?
Do you do exercises?

After answering those questions I need to do a physical exam and some blood tests. But unfortunately I can't do that on Internet, so you need to visit a doctor. :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Read up closely, his kingship over the Levant was overthrown (and thus any jurisdiction he had over Israel/palestine) and his monarchy was restricted to present day Iraq (placed as a puppet by British). And yes, he was overthrown by the French.

FEisalkingdom.png

What did I say, kid? These things are way out of your league. Now back off to worshipping your king.

Man, you are starting to worry me, don't you understand English and simple paragraphs or not? Go back to my previous comment and read the links, otherwise, you really need help. I'm not going to repeat basic info any English language beginner can comprehend.

Quote:This refers to the Balfour Declaration: Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I assume you already know what Balfour declaration was for: For the establishment of a Jewish national home in 'palestine'.

Fair Enough but how does that translate to a Jewish State ? Or furthermore how can one quote a treaty as substantiation for the formation of a Jewish Homeland when its Conditions weren't met ?

Who did the red part above?

The Jews? The French? No, the British. I'm interested in your logic how you blame the Jews for this

Also, Jewish immigration was tightly controlled by the British during the whole mandate period:

Too many accusations there. You might be interested in taking a look from the Jewish angle. Here is the link: Myths & Facts Online: The Mandatory Period (everything is referenced). All of the accusations above are debunked.

The British weren't doing this out of the goodness of their hearts ! It was Weizmann, the Zionist Lobby in the British Parliament & the Zionist Organizations throughout who were negotiating the entire issue & were instrumental in the signing of the agreements & later immigration of Jews to Israel ! The same Weizmann who went on to become the first president of Israel was the man who negotiated the agreements with Faisal & later didn't abide by them ! Who else should take the blame if not the present & future political leaders of the Jews who negotiated on their behalf & later entered into agreements that they had no desire to abide by in the first place !

Fair Enough but how does that translate to a Jewish State ? Or furthermore how can one quote a treaty as substantiation for the formation of a Jewish Homeland when its Conditions weren't met ?

What would it take for you to be convinced that it did indeed indicate a Jewish state?

I'm not quoting the treaty as a substantiation for the formation of a Jewish homeland. The treaty is just a piece of paper, doesn't mean anything. I'm quoting the treaty because it proves, at that time, that the Jews did not "kick out the Arabs" or "conquered" as one of your previous posts implied. It was voluntary, as far as the Jews went. It became void later when the British occupied the middle east, though.

The British weren't doing this out of the goodness of their hearts ! It was Weizmann, the Zionist Lobby in the British Parliament & the Zionist Organizations throughout who were negotiating the entire issue & were instrumental in the signing of the agreements & later immigration of Jews to Israel ! The same Weizmann who went on to become the first president of Israel was the man who negotiated the agreements with Faisal & later didn't abide by them ! Who else should take the blame if not the present & future political leaders of the Jews who negotiated on their behalf & later entered into agreements that they had no desire to abide by in the first place !

Of course it is true that the Zionists lobbied the British Empire to assist in the creation of the Jewish state. It is no secret. However, you're extending this too far so as to mean as if Zionists controlled the actions of the British Empire. That is, by no means, true.

You have accused Weizmann of not obeying by the treaty conditions. Did the treaty envision the anti Jewish massacres that occurred throughout the 30s? Did it envision that Arabs would reject the Peel commission plan in 1939, where Jews were to be allocated the land which they purchased on their right? Did the treaty envision that 5 Arab countries would attack Israel in 1948 and Israel would've to defend itself desperately? Where did the friendship go?

As you said before, the treaty went void later on as circumstances changed. My point in bringing the treaty was to show you that Jews didn't "displace" the Arabs, as you previously claimed. It was, if we view from the perspective of someone living at that time, voluntary arrangement.

It's late night here, I'll retire for today. We'll continue this some other time, bro. In the meanwhile, if you have time, do read the link I provided before (although this is a jewish source, references are provided in all cases.): Myths & Facts Online: The Mandatory Period

What would it take for you to be convinced that it did indeed indicate a Jewish state?

I'm not quoting the treaty as a substantiation for the formation of a Jewish homeland. The treaty is just a piece of paper, doesn't mean anything. I'm quoting the treaty because it proves, at that time, that the Jews did not "kick out the Arabs" or "conquered" as one of your previous posts implied. It was voluntary, as far as the Jews went. It became void later when the British occupied the middle east, though.

If it didn't mention a Jewish State - It didn't mention a Jewish State - What is so hard to be convinced about ?

Secondly no...it was not merely a piece of paper ! It was a piece of paper that granted them the right to return conditional on certain provisions being met - Failure to do so is what the issue was all about ! One cannot keep one part of the bargain without honoring the other. The conquered part was an allusion to coming to Palestine on a proposition that was never sound for the views of not Arabs but an Arab monarch of your own choosing propped up the British was taken & even that wasn't honored ! The Arabs were, consequently, in the right to demand that their lands be given back to them if the conditions of the treaty wasn't met.

Of course it is true that the Zionists lobbied the British Empire to assist in the creation of the Jewish state. It is no secret. However, you're extending this too far so as to mean as if Zionists controlled the actions of the British Empire. That is, by no means, true.

You have accused Weizmann of not obeying by the treaty conditions. Did the treaty envision the anti Jewish massacres that occurred throughout the 30s? Did it envision that Arabs would reject the Peel commission plan in 1939, where Jews were to be allocated the land which they purchased on their right? Did the treaty envision that 5 Arab countries would attack Israel in 1948 and Israel would've to defend itself desperately? Where did the friendship go?

As you said before, the treaty went void later on as circumstances changed. My point in bringing the treaty was to show you that Jews didn't "displace" the Arabs, as you previously claimed. It was, if we view from the perspective of someone living at that time, voluntary arrangement.

It's late night here, I'll retire for today. We'll continue this some other time, bro. In the meanwhile, if you have time, do read the link I provided before (although this is a jewish source, references are provided in all cases.): Myths & Facts Online: The Mandatory Period

No where did I mention or imply that the Zionists controlled the British Parliament but merely that those of the British Legislature who were instrumental in the agreements & the letters drawn up on the issue & were for all intents & purposes the political embodiment of the Jewish Nation both at the time of the creation of Israel & at the time these agreements & letters were being drawn up failed to keep their end of the bargain & yet continued to cherry pick the part they liked !

No the treaty didn't envision any of the massacres (if they did occur) nor did it envision the Arab rejection latter on ! But the onus was not on the Arabs but the political leaders of the Jews & the Zionist Organizations who had negotiated on their behalf to come to Palestine & create a homeland for themselves ! The fact that the Arabs refused is because the Jews took at stance that whether the stipulations of the treaty are met or not 'we're here to stay come what may' ! Subsequent Arab reaction was because of the maximalist position that the Jews had taken despite the whole arrangement not fulfilling the other side of the bargain !

No it was not a voluntary arrangement ! It was negotiated with a British stooge who had no authority by any stretch of equity to make the call & then violated in its entirety despite being drawn up ! It was nothing more than an imposition whereby the Jews came, the other side of the arrangement wasn't honored & then refused to go back ! It was their leaders who brought them there, who negotiated the treaty & then claimed that it was their land despite them refusing to believe that every arrangement has two sides to it !

The terrorists who engaged in an illegal and premeditated assault against IDF personnel boarding the Mavi Marmara tried. That they didn't succeed is due to (1) they were more interested in torturing and maiming Jews first before killing them, (2) the Israelis' change of weaponry from paintball guns to firearms, and (3) prompt and high-quality medical care provided in Israel. (Evidence is in the form of videos, photographs, medical reports, and interviews with terrorists' family members.)

If you truly were willing to claim to defend Jews vs. Arabs or Muslims on a matter of moral principle, this is the clearest and most topical recent example I can think of.

I'm an American.
Dude cutt the crap,just say;Turks never killed jews!
See if you were a correct person you would have admitted that we never killed any jews.
But since you are a shame to the jews(allways the victim)you will never admit anything.
You have no pride or dignity.
Dammit,what kind of man are you?
If i told my jewish friends about you they would be ashamed.

Dude cutt the crap,just say;Turks never killed jews!
See if you were a correct person you would have admitted that we never killed any jews.
But since you are a shame to the jews(allways the victim)you will never admit anything.
You have no pride or dignity.
Dammit,what kind of man are you?
If i told my jewish friends about you they would be ashamed.

Turks were good to Jews after WWII. Many Jews were taken into Turkey. Mostly those who had something to offer, like doctors etc.

The Ottomans also wanted the Jews to settle into Palestine which was sparsely populated due to the harsh environment.

So in general the Turks have been good to the Jews.

From Strategypage.com:

...All this is because of some advice they took from their former Soviet patrons, who urged the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization) to reform their educational system so that after a few decades all the children going through it would be adults with a very different view of Israel and the world. That result is that, in this fantasy world employed by most Palestinians, Israel does not exist. Oh, Israel is there for all to see, but in Palestinian schools the maps of the area do not show Israel. The Israelis are depicted as bad people, who steal from the virtuous Palestinians and are assisted by other evil people, like the United States. Everything bad that happens, including the rampant corruption of Palestinian politicians, is blamed on Israel. At the same time, Palestinian terrorists who have killed Israeli women and children are hailed as heroes and children are encouraged to be terrorists, especially suicidal ones. It’s not just the terrorists who get this treatment. Yasser Arafat, who led the effort to create the Palestine people and the fantasy Palestine taught in schools, died of apparent natural causes in 2004. But now Palestinian children are being taught that Arafat was poisoned by Israelis.

The basic problem is that, for the last two generations, it has been Palestinian policy to teach their children, and anyone that will listen to these Arab language screeds, that Israel has no right to exist. The kids get indoctrinated with anti-Semitic propaganda at a young age and, as adults, they continue to be bombarded by anti-Semitic propaganda. Thus, most Palestinians (unless they were educated outside of the Middle East) take it for granted that any peace deal with Israel is just a tactical move in the effort to eventually destroy Israel and drive all Jews from the Middle East. People outside the Middle East have a hard time comprehending this attitude. But it is very real and can be seen on Palestinian web sites (not so much on the non-Arabic language ones, although even there the anti-Semitic line is leaking through more and more). Israel goes through the motions of negotiating, to keep its Western allies and trading partners happy, but few Jews in Israel see any chance of real peace with the Palestinians, given the current attitudes within the Palestinian community.

That’s because Palestinian attitudes towards the non-existence of Israel goes beyond teaching their kids that Israel doesn’t even exist. The children are taught that what the rest of the world calls Israel is really just a bunch of Zionists illegally occupying Arab land. While Arabs love to call Israelis "Nazis", it is the Arab world that is the true heir to the Adolph Hitler's vision of how the world should be. A major weapon in the Palestinian arsenal is anti-Semitism. For a long time, even before World War II, the racial hatred tactic was particularly popular in the Arab world. This was partly the result of Islamic radicalism, which pushed hatred of all non-Muslims, not just Jews. But as more Jews began moving into Jerusalem and surrounding areas in the late 19th century, more of the Moslem racial animosity was concentrated on Jews. This way the Palestinians could still solicit the West for charitable donations while still having some non-Muslims they could hate intensely...

I take this as you saying that one of the basic issues is palestinian attitudes towards jews. The explanation for this attitude is that it comes from a hatred of non muslims rooted in Islam. Suppose that this hate you mention would disappear and did not affect the relation any more. In that scenario Israel would still be americas closest ally in the region and most likely have an alignment of interests in the middle east. These interests are sometimes at odds with arab interests in a strategic sense but also in a humanitarian context.The case of the Iraq war was an example on both for instance. As the main ally of america this would affect arab attitudes negatively on Israel. What I'm trying to say is that it might not be as simple as just hatred from
the koran thats the only reason. And I argue that this is one factor. What more can one think of?
And in this sense, what can Israel hypothetically do?

These interests are sometimes at odds with arab interests in a strategic sense but also in a humanitarian context.The case of the Iraq war was an example on both for instance.
Explain, please.

As the main ally of america this would affect arab attitudes negatively on Israel. What I'm trying to say is that it might not be as simple as just hatred from the koran thats the only reason. And I argue that this is one factor. What more can one think of? And in this sense, what can Israel hypothetically do?
Race hatred of Jews is also inculcated into many Arabs who are Christians. (I had one such as a lab partner in college.)

The hate goes way, way back to pre-Christian times, as discussed by contemporary historians. Biblical tradition traces it back to Abraham sending Ishmael and his mother away in favor of his younger half-brother, Isaac. G-d took pity on Ishmael and his mother by showing her a well; Ishmael then earned his living as an archer and robber.

Although the Torah documents that the brothers made up at their father's funeral the split remained. Similarly, individual Arabs can befriend individual Jews but still retain hatred for Jews as a race. As one Arab friends put it to a Jewish acquaintance when the Zionist project received a temporary setback: "As your friend I mourn, but as an Arab I rejoice!" (I must find this reference!)

Explain, please.

Race hatred of Jews is also inculcated into many Arabs who are Christians. (I had one such as a lab partner in college.)

The hate goes way, way back to pre-Christian times, as discussed by contemporary historians. Biblical tradition traces it back to Abraham sending Ishmael and his mother away in favor of his younger half-brother, Isaac. G-d took pity on Ishmael and his mother by showing her a well; Ishmael then earned his living as an archer and robber.

Although the Torah documents that the brothers made up at their father's funeral the split remained. Similarly, individual Arabs can befriend individual Jews but still retain hatred for Jews as a race. As one Arab friends put it to a Jewish acquaintance when the Zionist project received a temporary setback: "As your friend I mourn, but as an Arab I rejoice!" (I must find this reference!)

Israels Benjamin Netanyahu have called for bringing down Saddams regime in americas congress. American policy in Iraq led to instability in the country in addition to the deaths of many civilians caused by sanctions and war.
I'm suggesting this affects arab attitudes to Israel negatively.

Back
Top Bottom