What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Chaps I let you have one post a piece and I would like you both to stop now. This coffee ship is being trashed quickly and let's all relax.

@TheCamelGuy @The SC @Gomig-21 @salman @waz

Thanks Waz for removing those posts. And guys he is a troll or a bit mentally unstable. I don't look at his posts anymore, lol. You'd be wasting your energy.

I love the Pakistani community here and they've been very welcoming and the moderators have been nice to us. There is some Arab bashing from trolls but recently one of them got banned. There is a lot of bashing of all ethnicities which is sort of common in a political forum and makes the forum interesting to say the least, lol.

Chaps I let you have one post a piece and I would like you both to stop now. This coffee ship is being trashed quickly and let's all relax.
Thx @waz...You know well, I post about countries and governments not about people..I reply in kind when I am personally attacked...I have no qualm about it, nor apologyze for it.. The two, that were referring to me..were upset that Seif Al Arab was banned..for the right reasons...Sorry you both fendi, that's life deal with it...when you attack you get attacked!

Thx @waz...You know well, I post about countries and governments not about people..I reply in kind when I am personally attacked...I have no qualm about it, nor apologyze for it.. The two, that were referring to me..were upset that Seif Al Arab was banned..for the right reasons...Sorry you both fendi, that's life deal with it...when you attack you get attacked!

No one was talking to you, we asked about a member and you hurled faahish language towards us. So don't play victim here.

@TheCamelGuy @The SC @Gomig-21 @salman @waz

Thanks Waz for removing those posts. And guys he is a troll or a bit mentally unstable. I don't look at his posts anymore, lol. You'd be wasting your energy.

I love the Pakistani community here and they've been very welcoming and the moderators have been nice to us. There is some Arab bashing from trolls but recently one of them got banned. There is a lot of bashing of all ethnicities which is sort of common in a political forum and makes the forum interesting to say the least, lol.

Thanks bro.

This isn't about tit-for-tat. [/QUOTE]

This isn't about tit-for-tat. It's about finally someone standing up to that classless bug that gets away with bullying and especially insulting Egyptians and Arabs in general and trolls filth beyond imagination. I've been on military and political forums for over 20 years and never seen the likes of this filth from this guy ever. And not only that, it goes unchecked for the majority of the time.

He's solely responsible for destroying the integrity of the ME and Arab military section on this forum. Someone has to fight back. His excessive bullying and insulting needs to come to an end, at whatever cost.

Once he got a taste of his own medicine he went right into the classic bully cower with his sucking up. Ever go into a dark room and put the light on and suddenly the cockroaches start scurrying? What does they do? They panic and starts zipping around looking for cracks and crevasses to hide in, that's what we just witnessed.

I think the best thing to do is just leave addressing him in your posts and he will do the same thing , and I'll take it from there. Cheers.

Ceylal is a serial troller in arab threads and when he wants he doesnt even hesitate to insult pakistani posters. His psycho behavior really destroys quality of threads. Anyways.

No one was talking to you, we asked about a member and you hurled faahish language towards us. So don't play victim here.
I have never played a victim....
but it is amazing that you know the "term"...since I was in the other end of your Pal's table insults...I haven't seen you complaining...so fu ck off!

Ceylal is a serial troller in arab threads and when he wants he doesnt even hesitate to insult pakistani posters. His psycho behavior really destroys quality of threads. Anyways.
Define troll..in Urdu..
Do they have convenience stores in Argentina..I haven’t seen any ...in my Argentinian days..

Too much arab members gone. :cry:

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE @Bubblegum Crisis @Mosamania Where are you guys ?

@Khafee was also an excellent member. But there is only so much these fellas can take and then it's either put up with it, stoop to the same level, leave, or take matters into your own hands. So far it looks like the former seems to be an unfortunate trend as a result of all the reckless, stupid tolling and uncontrolled insulting that's allowed. Luckily the latter seems to have worked. It's too bad that it had to come down to that.

You should be crying over the 300 dogs lost few days ago .
The difference, they are better dogs, comparing to the Egyptian and the Saudi chihuahuas...My dogs have teeth ...yours are just an encyclopedia of hymenplasty after all shallaking you received from Israel,Yemen and ISIS...and it still continue..They are no vetenarians qualified enough to give you spine or a dose of self respect
egypt.jpg

The Egyptians and their lies....

Remember, Remember the Fifth of June

Yesterday was the 48th anniversary of the Six days war defeat in Egypt or as we called it “The 67 setback”.
Nasser’s media and later the Egypt’s media called it a “setback” and not as a defeat because “defeat”word was affecting the morale of the Egyptian army and the Egyptian people. Also Nasser’s era should not hold any “defeats”, it was only a “setback” that hindered the progress of Nasser and we would stand high out of it as usual.

We stood high indeed once again and we restored Sinai through war and peace. Yes the Egyptian army restored its dignity through a magnificent attack plan that wiped the disgrace of the Field Marshal of Nothing Abdel Hakim Amar’s withdrawal plan but till this day Egypt, Middle East as well the World suffer from this defeat.

I do not need to speak about the reasons of why Egypt was defeated politically and militarily. We all know why we were defeated and it was not because the Israelis were more advanced.
Anyhow this year I would like to present to you a special look to the Egyptian press from 48 years old ago.
Those were the issues of Al-Messa Daily newspaper, Egypt's oldest evening newspaper from 48 years ago , from 5 June 1967 to 8 June 1967. Nasser declared the defeat on 9 June 1967.

On 5 June 1967
Upper Headline: We downed 43 enemy
Jetfighters

On 6 June 1967: The Arab army is marching to Tel
Aviv

On 7 June 1967: The fight is still on

On 8 June 1967 : Our jetfighters destroy an enemy
armored vehicles in Arish
Unfortunately,the Egyptian mainstream is back to this business. Not only the mainstream but also the social media as many of the Facebook pages spreading lies for the sake of the nation !!
By the way there is a new trend spreading as usual and as expected the Pro-Sisi and Pro-Military supporters are attacking those who remind the Egyptians on why we had the defeat. Those supporters ignore and forget that that lies made Egypt lose Sinai and nearly destroyed the Egyptian army

Egypt war in 56
article-2322735-19B77275000005DC-209_964x631.jpg

yemen 70's
251d5-yemen.jpeg

6382198-3x2-700x467.jpg

Egypt 73
Is that Sadat?
article-2322735-19B76F33000005DC-643_964x630.jpg

Sadat: The freaking Berbers banged him good..
323fc3b8-2ffd-48c1-ae13-04a53d3d51f2.jpg

NOW ISIS IN THE SINAI AND WESTERN EGYPT
th

All that but real Egypt is depicted by this picture..that is the true Egypt..les vrais damnes de la terre...
30FE1294-83A3-48BC-8712-F90CF9C9AD49_mw1024_mh1024_s.jpg

Algerians are a lot better people than Egyptians or the Sauds...you can'y compare the men of men and waiste basket of humanity..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom