What's new

Arabs angry for Iran-P5+1 talks, 'The Security Council for Fatwas'

Status
Not open for further replies.
based on what you made your conclusion about Iraq-Iran relationship is it because the country ruled in some limit by Shia Muslims, or what.
Your an Iraqi. You would definitely know more about the Iranian thugs running your country more than I would. Some Iraqis welcome it. Thats fine. If you don't and would like to see Iraq a sovereign nation, then first you need to admit that at the very least Iran has a strong undue influence on Baghdad and southern Iraq and at most wants to annex southern Iraq(including Baghdad)
I could list many facts, such as how hundreds of thousands of Iranians were given citizenship in Iraq, how Persian is used in government official papers in Basra, how Iran is stealing Iraqi oil WITH the consent of Baghdad(by pretending not to know), how the Mahdi army got trained inside Iran by al-Quds force to act as an Iranian militia in Iraq under Muqtada who spent years in Iran"Studying", how the sectarian al-Maliki got to be president with Iran's support, even though S.Arabia and other countries supported the Shia Ayad Allawi, in fact some Iranians in the Forum say that Iraq is Iran's 32 province and so on..
But why waste time on these issues when we can ask the Iranian government itself:
Chief of Iran
Qassem Suleimani: the Iranian general 'secretly running' Iraq | World news | The Guardian
You would of course say that we Sunnis hate your Shia government and thats why we make stuff up. The fact is we don't want to see Iraq(Shia or Sunni lead) falling under the Iranians and more saddened by the Iraqis who are ok with it.

These pictures could altered easily especially from you people? who send terrorest to kill innocent Iraqis wont be hard for them to do any thing for there agenda.
If that's what you want to tell your self. Fine.
If not, Google is your friend.

Your an Iraqi. You would definitely know more about the Iranian thugs running your country more than I would. Some Iraqis welcome it...

So, it didn't concern you when US soldiers put their feet on Iraqi soil, killing everyone on their way to Baghdad , it didn't concern you when Bush was dancing with Saudis, but an Iranian general visiting Iraq deeply concerned you? Where were you in Lebanon in 80s, Bosnia in 90s, etc ?

- Just one year after Iranian Revolution in 80 Hussein invaded Iran (which was in full turmoil) with support from the Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, US, USSR, NATO, ... where the majority of financial support came from Saudi Arabia.

- During the 8 years war (Where saudis were busy feeding Hussein) and after the Israeli invasion of lebanon in 82, Iran sent its revolutionary guards to Ba‘albak to train lebanese militia to fight Israelis.

- After the Iran-Iraq war, during the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 90s (which resulted in several massacres of Bosnian muslim civilians, eg. Srebrenica massacre), again Iranian revolutionary guards were the ones who went there to support Muslim groups not the Arab states, did Iranians asked whether Bosniacs are shias or sunnis?

- Finally, after Israelis withdrawal from southern Lebanon in 2000, in 2006 [where for the first time Israel couldn't beat an arab resistance movement/armed force] both Egypt and Saudi Arabia criticized Hezbollah and considered their actions "against Arab interests", again it was IRGC who supports Hezbollah and Hamas.

Indeed, your government and its allies wouldn't like "any" kind of friendship between the two countries, in fact any other country, especially in this case an Arab country. Given the above facts, Iran is well aware that you would put in place every possible measure to prevent what you call it "Iranian/Shia influence" in the region.

Kuwait itself got invaded by the same person it supported, Saddam has been overthrown by its "friend" or rather (puppeteer) and Mubarak is gone, one could imagine why shouldn't you be worried!

Your an Iraqi. You would definitely know more about the Iranian thugs running your country more than I would. Some Iraqis welcome it. Thats fine. If you don't and would like to see Iraq a sovereign nation, then first you need to admit that at the very least Iran has a strong undue influence on Baghdad and southern Iraq and at most wants to annex southern Iraq(including Baghdad)
I could list many facts, such as how hundreds of thousands of Iranians were given citizenship in Iraq, how Persian is used in government official papers in Basra, how Iran is stealing Iraqi oil WITH the consent of Baghdad(by pretending not to know), how the Mahdi army got trained inside Iran by al-Quds force to act as an Iranian militia in Iraq under Muqtada who spent years in Iran"Studying", how the sectarian al-Maliki got to be president with Iran's support, even though S.Arabia and other countries supported the Shia Ayad Allawi, in fact some Iranians in the Forum say that Iraq is Iran's 32 province and so on..
But why waste time on these issues when we can ask the Iranian government itself:
Chief of Iran
Qassem Suleimani: the Iranian general 'secretly running' Iraq | World news | The Guardian
You would of course say that we Sunnis hate your Shia government and thats why we make stuff up. The fact is we don't want to see Iraq(Shia or Sunni lead) falling under the Iranians and more saddened by the Iraqis who are ok with it.

Now, the question is do you know the difference between the government and the insurgents??? if these statements are right? that doesn't mean any way the Iraqi government are under direct influence of Mr, suliemani at all just like they're not under influence of Saudi one, second who didn't support some kind of insurgency or group terrorist in my country especially your government supported Alqaeda Jordan sent Alzarqawi Turkey also supported Ba'athis and what they call Islamic army, so almost most of the countries around us and even the others supported by way or another some group of violence, now let's put it this way we are the Iraqis we will fight any country think it's have the nerve to destabilze the country to the unacceptable limit and this absolutely include Iran Saudi Arabia or any of our neighbors!!! Mr, Maliki said we extend our hands to every one looking for equal rival relationship, now this is something I've heard from more than Iraqi person either a friend of mine or some I talked to, one last more thing Mr, Almaliki been chosen by majority he is someone will leave the office and someone else will take over, I hope you got the idea.

Chief of Iran

Iran exports electricity,agricultural and industrial products to Iraq,Iran is building 3 power generators for Iraq,mass constructing houses,factories in Iraq.Are you blind to see it?What is Saudi Arabia doing in Iraq?What do you guys have to offer?Can KSA export something other than oil and terrorism? :disagree:
Why don't you see Saudi terrorist thugs killing Shias on a daily basis in Iraq?
If Iran supports insurgents in Iraq,why do always Shias get killed?
I don't expect anything more from you,since you've filled with Iranian hatred from your childhood.
Iraq is a sovereign nation that currently is running by Shias?It's so obvious that you are burning from it,so burn while we watch and enjoy.

iraqi peoples are our brothers

we did , we do & we will help them
dk.gif

But, this rich family let you and your likes leave Pakistan, I hope no one of you will stay in Pakistan in the few coming years. ;)
I think our Pakistani brothers have made it clear about who u are... Shall I qout their replies here. ;)

What are you talking about. How did the Sauds have any input into where I live??

Oh Iranians. You are our Daleks to our Time lords. Our Daedra to our Akatosh. Our Sauron to our Gandalf.

How can you compare time lords to Arabs, time lords are good and always win. I do not know about the good but Arabs tend to olose in any battles they have in recent years with the exception may be of hezbollah

From now on I will use pictures of dead Arabs to please the Pakistanis in this forum

What the hell?:blink:

How can you compare time lords to Arabs, time lords are good and always win. I do not know about the good but Arabs tend to olose in any battles they have in recent years with the exception may be of hezbollah

But hezbollah is backed by Iran as far as I know. They are not backed by any arab country.

Oh Iranians. You are our Daleks to our Time lords. Our Daedra to our Akatosh. Our Sauron to our Gandalf.

^ ^

Link Wikipedia “Battle of al-Qādisiyyah”:

[video]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Q%C4%81disiyyah[/video]

Link Wikipedia “Battle of Nahāvand”:

[video]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nah%C4%81vand[/video]

It's just an eternal desire for revenge, but it is only…

Last edited by a moderator:

So we Arabs are Dirty Evil beings is it?? Oh I like how you show your face for everyone to see.

So we Arabs are Dirty Evil beings is it?? Oh I like how you show your face for everyone to see.

Please don't make things out of the blue man. And pls don't use signatures like "From now on I will use pictures of dead Arabs to please the Pakistanis in this forum". I'm sure no Iranian, let alone pakistani wants that.:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom