What's new

Arabs angry for Iran-P5+1 talks, 'The Security Council for Fatwas'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aryan u better put ur glasses or change ur number i never questioned his islam i just responded to him he questioned the islam of others

No,the problem is that we didn't saw Ottomans as true representatives of Islam.They attacked our nation several times.Why should've we fought along with them?

Now i'm seeing in the Muslim world who is standing against the west and who is in bed with them.Don't fool yourself.forget the past.stick to present.

AND u think everybody who is challenging the west if serving islam?
since u don't have the answer u wanna talk about present lol

TARIQ

AND u think everybody who is challenging the west if serving islam?
since u don't have the answer u wanna talk about present lol

TARIQ

And you think everyone who helped Ottomans or fought Indians was serving Islam?:woot:

You are contradicting yourself.After you solved your problems with yourself,we can continue the argument. :coffee:

All the muslim world is proud of the achievements of othmans only munafiqeen r not. when did i say something about fighting indians?

TARIQ

muslim r united they owe the achievement of their past whomever was behind it and who openly shows its opposition they come under munafiqeen. offcourse if it was upto u would not want islam to spread and we love who spread islam no matter what his nationality or race was

TARIQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom