What's new

Are covert ops the only answer to terrorism??

Is Covert Ops a solution to Terrorism ??

• Yes - I believe in striking at the head

Votes: 35 89.7%
  • No - I dont believe as it is not moral

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • I ve no ideas on wat ur talking about

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
☪☪☪☪;921423 said:
Pakistan and India unlike Israel and Dubai are totally different countries.The difference is unlike Dubai Government which does not have the power to retaliate Pakistan can arrange several Diwali's in India.

Are you practicing for it in your own towns. That's too in day light :toast_sign:

India should make it policy that 1 diwali in India should be 100 Eid in pakistan.

Some people understand only their language and frequency.
You could try but the retaliation won't be easy to bear.That's why the spy agencies usually don't kill each other agents because they fear that this way proxy war within their agencies will start and hence they will start killing each other.Israel does it because they know they don't have a matching rival in Arab Countries so they have free reign.Yeah I am sure we are scared of your threats...:lol: Pakistan Intel Agencies fought covert and proxy wars with Soviet Union which had a agency which could take out entire RAW in few weeks (KGB) but were Pakistanis Generals Scared?NO they fought and KGB was disbanded in 1991 while ISI is still here..and don't give me terrorism bullshit..if you take action in Pakistan expect a more then fitting reply..and you are more then welcome to try but reality check: You don't have the capability to do so.

☪☪☪☪;922935 said:
You could try but the retaliation won't be easy to bear.That's why the spy agencies usually don't kill each other agents because they fear that this way proxy war within their agencies will start and hence they will start killing each other.Israel does it because they know they don't have a matching rival in Arab Countries so they have free reign.Yeah I am sure we are scared of your threats...:lol: Pakistan Intel Agencies fought covert and proxy wars with Soviet Union which had a agency which could take out entire RAW in few weeks (KGB) but were Pakistanis Generals Scared?NO they fought and KGB was disbanded in 1991 while ISI is still here..and don't give me terrorism bullshit..if you take action in Pakistan expect a more then fitting reply..and you are more then welcome to try but reality check: You don't have the capability to do so.

oh yaar.............want Indian agents killed in afghanistan???.........:angry::angry:

☪☪☪☪;922935 said:

Do you really think RAW is sitting quite and not doing anything in Pakistan????
If thats the case whats the use of RAW for India

☪☪☪☪;922935 said:

Please stop chest beating now. CIA and big brother USA was backing at that time in afghan. Without them ISI is billi in even apna galli.

Now it is giving drone attack target of its citizen to USA. that is the power of ISI.

☪☪☪☪;922935 said:
You could try but the retaliation won't be easy to bear.

duh..y am i not scared...:lol:

☪☪☪☪;922935 said:
Pakistan Intel Agencies fought covert and proxy wars with Soviet Union which had a agency which could take out entire RAW in few weeks (KGB) but were Pakistanis Generals Scared?NO they fought and KGB was disbanded in 1991 while ISI is still here..and don't give me terrorism bullshit.

Buddy if u had gone alone against the KGB they would have finished u in days....CIA was the saving grace for u....dont dont hype ur role in Afghan war...we alll know who was the real player there.

☪☪☪☪;922935 said:
.if you take action in Pakistan expect a more then fitting reply..and you are more then welcome to try but reality check: You don't have the capability to do so.

So next time while u guys blame RAW for consulates in Afghanistan or violence in Balochistan or for being behind the weekly bombings in ur cities..can i cite this reply of u to counter them..? :hitwall:

☪☪☪☪;922935 said:

You are seriously not comparing your ISI to the mighty KGB. If you went alone the KGB would have eaten ISI for breakfast. In Afghanistan it was essentially CIA against KGB. As Americans want deniability they just used ISI as a front for their operations or in other words ISI was just the delivery boy for CIA. If it was not for the American support and KSA money the Russian bear would have been still sitting on your borders.

☪☪☪☪;922935 said:
GOOD propaganda.:lol: CIA was a push over in Afganistan..whatz ISI without US help....what are they doing about the daily diwali's happening in Pakistan ? blame it on KGB ghosts :lol:

You are seriously not comparing your ISI to the mighty KGB. If you went alone the KGB would have eaten ISI for breakfast. In Afghanistan it was essentially CIA against KGB. As Americans want deniability they just used ISI as a front for their operations or in other words ISI was just the delivery boy for CIA. If it was not for the American support and KSA money the Russian bear would have been still sitting on your borders.

Fact is blow was faced by ISI and survived big time. And KGB is now dead.
BTW this is how each and every intelligence agancy works!! don't you think so?

RAW is also backed up by MOSAD.

GOOD propaganda.:lol: CIA was a push over in Afganistan..whatz ISI without US help....what are they doing about the daily diwali's happening in Pakistan ? blame it on KGB ghosts :lol:

same for you! what RAW is doing on daily diwalis in India?:eek:

why going in worng direction..it is not about eid or diwali in pakistan..
normal Paksitani ppl are just like normal Indian ppl....we dont want to kill their innocent ppl....So no question of diwali and eid....
that i think is offtopic....

It is about killing those terrorists like saeed etc who are heads and leaders of terrorist organisations operating in Pakistan.....and are involved in plotting and training terrorists for attacks in India...

those should surely be eliminated....no qualms, and then who is saying we need to own up their elimination....it is internal Pakistan issue who killed them....

Obviously Pak cant do anything about it, if saeed was to be killed in some rally or somwhere....:cheers:
rather then providing more security....

those should surely be eliminated....no qualms, and then who is saying we need to own up their elimination....it is internal Pakistan issue who killed them....

Obviously Pak cant do anything about it, if saeed was to be killed in some rally or somwhere....:cheers:
rather then providing more security....

Yeah thats wat im wondering.....there are enough Shias out there in Pakistan who given a chance,equipment will take out Sayeed,Massod Azhar for their support to Sunni militants..Use them..

Then again Pakistanis dont look much different from North Indians..use them to eliminate these weeds.....

If only I was the Prime Minister....:woot: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom