What's new

Are covert ops the only answer to terrorism??

Is Covert Ops a solution to Terrorism ??

• Yes - I believe in striking at the head

Votes: 35 89.7%
  • No - I dont believe as it is not moral

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • I ve no ideas on wat ur talking about

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No I am not too sure but it is NSG and para commandos I think....
Anyway I just wanted to share that it is not new..

I see, MARCOS are the Most secretive Commando Group In India, No one really knows there Identity , nor does anyone know what they are Doing.... You can hardly hear about them....

Yeah thats wat im wondering.....there are enough Shias out there in Pakistan who given a chance,equipment will take out Sayeed,Massod Azhar for their support to Sunni militants..Use them..

Then again Pakistanis dont look much different from North Indians..use them to eliminate these weeds.....

If only I was the Prime Minister....:woot: :lol:

I hate Bal Thakrey.. most of you indians hate em too,
but the point is Let us do a covert operation and kill him..

and lets see how much secular india really is.
Tit is always for a Tat.

I see, MARCOS are the Most secretive Commando Group In India, No one really knows there Identity , nor does anyone know what they are Doing.... You can hardly hear about them....

Yeah i know of one highly secret Pakistani Commandos Group.

It is called Anti- MARCOS, they specialize in finding and killing MARCOS.

Its highly secretive and you can hardly hear about them.

:welcome:

If thats supposed to be a joke, sorry I am not in a Mood to Laugh at it, try your luck next time :wave:

well you revealed them all.. they are no more secretive..:lol:

^^^chill nothing is revealed...they existed was very well known..but you will never hear about them in the news or even in military discussions.what operations they are engaged in,or who they are hardly anyone knows...except for top military officials.

chill nothing is revealed...they existed was very well known..but you will never hear about them in the news or even in military discussions.what operations they are engaged in,or who they are hardly anyone knows...except for top military officials
I know about the MARCOS.. They do keep low profile,they are based on some undisclosed island..... They were found recently in 26/11 operation. What INDIAN ARMY sir mentioned was that they were indeed deployed against the insurgents in Kashmir. Again very few know about them....
Regards

Well Ur- Anti MARCOS seems to be doing poor job then...... Till now they haven't done their job????????

Tit is always for a Tat.

Why u hate Bal Thackeray...? wat harm has he done for Pakistan or for Pakistanis..?

I dont hate Hafiz Sayeed just because he s a muslim..but because he was the brain behind 10 animals going on a carnage in Mumbai.

Has Bal Thackeray done anything like that..?

Tit is always for a Tat.

Sure when 10 Shivsainiks (Thats what the members of Shivsena calls themselves) goes on a rampage in Karachi killing 200 people. Oh! thats going to happen when "Hell freezes over" or never unlike your wackos who plan, train and arm extremists to go and kill infidels all over the world.

Many indians including me does not agree with Mr.Thackrey's political views. But the fact remains that he is the leader of a genuine political party and have MPs in the Indian Parliament unlike your Hafiz Sayed whose organization is banned by your government.

I think the pro-active method employed by the Isrealis is a very good idea as long as you are 100% sure of who you are taking out otherwise you run the risk of further fueling hatred towards you. Additionally does India have the reach and capability to do such raids through RAW or spec ops, whatever. Also how likely is India to start to engage in these operations? How many times does India have to be provoked before it acts.

Death by a thousand cuts.

Well look at it from a Karma point of view. Such an option may be useful against an opponent who (shall we say, has little resilience) [case in point Palestine], however when you are dealing with nation states, it becomes far more murky and dangerous.

Unlike Dubai & Palestine. If we take our region, we have quite a few concerns.

No1. is the Taliban nexus surrounding Uzbekistan, Iran and the AF/PAK border region.

No.2 is the issue of Pakistani stability, the ripple effect on Afghanistan and Kashmir & Chinese Border

No.3 is the nuclear issue.

India is no fool, she known’s very well what is in her best interest. Whilst it is all fair play to hypothesise such operations on a bulletin board, in reality any action that destabilises Pakistan will have a direct impact on Indian's security and her ambition for regional dominance.

Whilst low level operations happen on both sides of the border, both India and Pakistan share a twisted symbiotic relationship. Pakistan is well aware of it's limitations vs India.

New-Delhi is attuned to the fact that a somewhat stable Pakistan is better for "Shining India" and the region, then a faltering Pakistan and the "unthinkable”, so we can stop the sherades and pipe dreams for now.

I think the pro-active method employed by the Isrealis is a very good idea as long as you are 100% sure of who you are taking out otherwise you run the risk of further fueling hatred towards you. Additionally does India have the reach and capability to do such raids through RAW or spec ops, whatever. Also how likely is India to start to engage in these operations? How many times does India have to be provoked before it acts.

Death by a thousand cuts.

Its a common knowledge that many of the criminal scum in India especially those of Mumbai Underworld have set up shops in Dubai. It will be foolish to think that the Indian agencies does not have the capacity to carry out covert operations against them in Dubai. But unlike Israel India have much to loose. India have trade running into millions of dollars with UAE, not to mention thousands of Indian workers in the Emirate. What if UAE bans all things Indian. Its their country after all. So its up to the Indian Govt to decide whether the life of one low living criminal scum is worth cordial relations with a soverign country.

Well look at it from a Karma point of view. Such an option may be useful against an opponent who (shall we say, has little resilience) [case in point Palestine], however when you are dealing with nation states, it becomes far more murky and dangerous.

No1. is the Taliban nexus surrounding Uzbekistan, Iran and the AF/PAK border region.

No.2 is the issue of Pakistani stability, the ripple effect on Afghanistan and Kashmir & Chinese Border

India is no fool, she known’s very well what is in her best interest. Whilst it is all fair play to hypothesise such operations on a bulletin board, in reality any action that destabilises Pakistan will have a direct impact on Indian's security and her ambition for regional dominance.

Whilst low level operations happen on both sides of the border, both India and Pakistan share a twisted symbiotic relationship. Pakistan is well aware of it's limitations vs India.
New-Delhi is attuned to the fact that a somewhat stable Pakistan is better for "Shining India" and the region, then a faltering Pakistan and the "unthinkable”, so we can stop the sherades and pipe dreams for now.

But the bold part does not stop pakistan from trying destabilising India by means of covert operations, does it?
By other perspective, if pak can adopt destabilising India by covert means (by supporting terrorism, for example) as an state policy, why cant/shouldnt India neutralize the threat by retaliation against state sponsored terrorists by covert means?

Afterall, these terrorists are made to die, better if they are executed covertly rather than allowing them to kill innocents. And the best part is, such act wont destabilize India or Pak. Afterall, covert operations doesnt require nuking your neighbour, one bullet inside empty brains of terrorists will do the trick. Infact, such operations will help stabilizing pak too. win win situation for both i would say.

:cheers:

Though u ve raised a valid point...wat do u think will be Pakistan's response if ,for example India goes ahead and assasinates Masood Azhar.(Thru some proxy of course)

Do u guys then lob nukes at us for killing that terrorist..?

Wat will be ur response..?

I fail to understand the connection between the above point and the issue at hand.

How will it affect Pakistan's stability by getting rid of those scums..?

Please be clear in understanding every Indian wants a stable peaceful Pakistan on the borders because we very well know that an unstable Pakistan is not good for India.
Secondly I still fail to see how such covert operation thru obvious proxies (taking Azhar thru some disgruntled Shia,taking Dawwod ibrahim thru his rival Chota Rajan,or arranging an accident at a rally) will de-stabilise the region.
If any they will only stabilise the region by getting rid of gangsters and terrorists.
And thirdly if u say killing those terrorists will de-stabilise the region are u indirectly saying that these terrorists are Pakistan's and more specifically ISI's strategic assests and as such eliminating them will damage the relations and bring them to the brink of war.

Covert ops are by definitions done so that the ownership doesnt come to the agency that is supposed to have done them.
W/o proof wat action plan u ll proceed upon..?

If thats supposed to be a joke, sorry I am not in a Mood to Laugh at it, try your luck next time :wave:

That was not ment to be a joke..
btw if i wanted you to laugh at sm thing i would have posted this

:woot:
:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom