What's new

Are Minorities Safe in Pakistan?

I think the minorities in Pakistan are as safe as any other Pakistani. I don't know if you have noticed but the darn Terrorist Cockroaches are equal opportunity Murderers. They kill Shias , Sunnis, ahmadis, Christians and Hindus with equal zeal. We should kill these cockroaches wherever they exist and infest.

Are minorities in the US, Europe and India safe?
No, the majority of known hate crimes against minorities takes place in these countries.

Actually Shia-Sunni clash began in 80s when some significant events took place.
1-Saudis earned big $$$$ from oil crisis.
2-Iranian Revolution started a shia regime
3-Rise of Deubandi Sect in the corridors of Power.
Now geting strengh from their respective sources, all three sects started to expand their influence. Saudis Funded their madrissas to expand Wahabi beliefs. Iran funded the Shia community not only in Pakistan but also across the middle east. With the rise of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (A Deubandi Outfit) which specifically targeted Shia community, the clash grew stronger. With the emergence of Sunni Tehrik (a barelvi outfit). The situation got complex.
Most of the news spread by Indian Media are absolutely false. They dont even care to research carefully before even telling a lie. I can still remember Indian Media releasing a similar newspiece where they put up a hindu name attributing him to be the minority member of National Assembly. But when i searched for the name no minority member existed in the rolls of not only NA but also all the PAs. No such name existed in any official capacity even when i ran a google search by the name. So I would rather advise to first authenticate any such news by Indian Media before commenting on it. (A similar news just appeared when the Indian Media tagged three Mobile Traders Living in Pakistan as LeT terrorist saying they had infiltrated Mumbai).

Minorities are completely save in Pakistan as long as there is no propaganda by India & US against them but they are doing their propaganda as we can see it in this corrupt talk show which is a propaganda against Pakistanis.

We all know that RAW in the past had carried out attacks on minorities in Pakistan so that this issue can be raised & in the recent events it is happening again & again throughout Pakistan thanks to India & US & also thanks to the corrupt Zionist politicians of Pakistan who are not bothered at all plus some our corrupt media channels are also involved in this & they are not doing anything to defend Pakistan instead they are making it worst news channel such as GEO News, AAJ News & Express News.

I pray that whenever Pakistan Army steps in this time (I hope it is soon) they get the job done what Gen. Musharraf couldn’t do.

I think the minorities in Pakistan are as safe as any other Pakistani. I don't know if you have noticed but the darn Terrorist Cockroaches are equal opportunity Murderers. They kill Shias , Sunnis, ahmadis, Christians and Hindus with equal zeal. We should kill these cockroaches where ever they exist and infest.

a bomb doesn't pick & choose if the man blowing up is shia,sunni or any other minority!

a bomb doesn't pick & choose if the man blowing up is shia,sunni or any other minority!

Unless specific areas or places of worship are targeted. Bombs don't blow up by themselves.

Unless specific areas or places of worship are targeted. Bombs don't blow up by themselves.

THAT IS A WEIRDEST statement i have heard you say. a bomb in a street in lahore or in peshawar is targeting HUMANS not any specific religion.

At the moment no one is safe in Pakistan unless u r a convicted convict like President and Prime Minister

As the name suggests minorities the world over would have a sense of insecurirty. This may or may not be justified and need not necessarity be physical.

In Asia we are more clannish than most regions hence often seek out the weaker sections of society to make an example or to prove a point led in most cases by religious fundamentalism which unfortunately is growing in Af- Pak.

In the game of Arab vs Persian bigotry Pakistan has turned out to be an ultimate loser..

I say we abandon this stupid brother hood and ummah sh_t...Arabs are no brother to anyone neither persians..and look after our own interests!

Nobody is safe in Pakistan, why single out 4% of population. The lives of 96%, have no value?

Even Muslims dont have safety .Its useless to discuss about minority security . They are treated still worse whether it might be forceful conversion or rights ....

In the game of Arab vs Persian bigotry Pakistan has turned out to be an ultimate loser..

I say we abandon this stupid brother hood and ummah sh_t...Arabs are no brother to anyone neither persians..and look after our own interests!

Pakistan should do what best suits Pakistan and its citizens.

Back
Top Bottom