What's new

Pakistan PM burst out: Pakistanis not safe in Digital Space, nor safe in Physical Space, nor Social Space| Failed Security | Can't Protect Borders

I remember for whole decade, NaPak army spokesmen both military and civilians use to claim that they don't have the capability to shoot down US drones bombarding the ex FATA tribal belt and thousands of civilians inc. children & women were killed due to these drone attacks just like Israel is killing them in Gaza at the moment. Later we all found out that most of these drones were actually operating from Pak's own air bases and all these drones attacks were happing from NaPak army's Gens approval.

Again this is only the NaPak army in entire universe which let you bomb its own country for dollars. This military appointed PM is saying what NaPak foj wants to tell us i.e., Don't expect anything from NaPak boj to do something substantial for Palestinians even diplomatically when it can't protect its own borders. Pak, a country created itself in the name of Islam can't even raise its voice for Palestinians.

Last edited:
I remember for whole decade, NaPak army spokesmen both military and civilians use to claim that they don't have the capability to shoot down US drones bombarding the ex FATA tribal belt where thousands of civilians inc. children & women were killed due to these drone attacks just like Israel is killing them in Gaza at the moment. Later we all found out that most of these drones were actually operating from Pak air bases and all these drones attacks were happing from NaPak army's Gens approval.

Again this is only the NaPak army in entire universe who let you bomb its own country for dollars. This military appointed PM is saying what NaPak foj wants to tell us i.e., Don't expect anything from NaPak boj to do something substantial for Palestinians even diplomatically.

PA is colonial relic, an insidious continuation of British Raj, only role is to subjugate and steal from the population through various means. Should be abolished and replaced from the top down.

This is not about the PA only. It is about Pakistan remaining a security state on account of our foreign policy. All the issues that the interim PM graced us with derive from these externalities.

Whosoever has the right solution, should stand in elections. In my view, nobody does. From the mufti to the khaki, we are floating listlessly.

No need for this wannabe PM to tell what is already known to many. The rising attacks against forces, the threatening tone of countries like Afghanistan, yet the haramis are busy fixing Khan and PTI

I remember for whole decade, NaPak army spokesmen both military and civilians use to claim that they don't have the capability to shoot down US drones bombarding the ex FATA tribal belt and thousands of civilians inc. children & women were killed due to these drone attacks just like Israel is killing them in Gaza at the moment. Later we all found out that most of these drones were actually operating from Pak's own air bases and all these drones attacks were happing from NaPak army's Gens approval.

Again this is only the NaPak army in entire universe which let you bomb its own country for dollars. This military appointed PM is saying what NaPak foj wants to tell us i.e., Don't expect anything from NaPak boj to do something substantial for Palestinians even diplomatically when it can't protect its own borders. Pak, a country created itself in the name of Islam can't even raise its voice for Palestinians.

This is the make or break moment for Pakistan Army & Iran.

If Iran keeps silence even after israel's ground invasion of Gaza & silently sees 2 million Palestinian being massacred, its Mullah regime will lose public support significantly. Foreign Powers esp US & Zionists will then organize a colour revolution in Iran to overthrow them & to install wester puppets.

If PA don't intervene, all discussions about having Islamic Bomb or "Pak" Army will die down.

gradually... then suddenly.

Wondering why would the military junta selected Caretaker PM would burst out so loud like this, means something is really wrong and things getting out of control. Sadly its going on deaf hopeless ears!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom