What's new

Are we obsessed with Pakistan?

Chinese, Turks, Yanks, etc are either friends or neutrals -but indians are our eternal enemy, not ordinary people - but the establishment - and most of the indians here are pro indian establishment = adversar y :)

Okay. I guess we can live with that.

[/B]

Okay. I guess we can live with that.

Believe it or not, I have had dealings with all kinds of indians, and most of them were nice people, some were prats but you get them with every country/race. As I have mentioned before my brother married a Sikh girl from your Punjab, they met and fell in love, while studying in the UK, me and my family love this girl as if she was a blood relative.

So its the establishment in your country that I have hostility for, we tango'd many times. :) :pakistan:
Abeunt studia in mores

Believe it or not, I have had dealings with all kinds of indians, and most of them were nice people, some were prats but you get them with every country/race. As I have mentioned before my brother married a Sikh girl from your Punjab, they met and fell in love, while studying in the UK, me and my family love this girl as if she was a blood relative.

So its the establishment in your country that I have hostility for, we tango'd many times. :) :pakistan:
Abeunt studia in mores

Same here. I don't have a problem with the people of any country. :cheers:

I reserve my hostility for the "governments" of rival countries, not the people themselves.

Abeunt studia in mores

Yep I agree with you. They're in every race, religion, country, whatever you wanna call it. My girlfriend is from rawalpindi anyways, so I'm not new to this sort of thing. :)

Abeunt studia in mores

Me too i have a friend in my UNI from Islamabad, he is really nice and genuine guy , always polite and charming personality.But some stupid Goras make him feel bad when they came to know about his name and nationality.:frown:

Me too i have a friend in my UNI from Islamabad, he is really nice and genuine guy , always polite and charming personality.But some stupid Goras make him feel bad when they came to know about his name and nationality.:frown:

Have had that happen when I visited the U.S., many pakistanis are called terrorists and all that crap.

Have had that happen when I visited the U.S., many pakistanis are called terrorists and all that crap.

I hate when indians are called slum dogs by racists, it is so wrong, and an unforeseen consequence of that film being made, stereotyping people is wrong, no matter who or what race it's done to.:pop:

In Vino Veritas :)

I hate when indians are called slum dogs by racists, it is so wrong, and an unforeseen consequence of that film being made, stereotyping people is wrong, no matter who or what race it's done to.:pop:

In Vino Veritas :)

Yep couldn't agree with you more :tup:

I believe india/indians are very obsessed with Pakistan due to the fact that

1.) 50-90% of news stories about Pakistan are printed in indian newspapers and not printed in Pakistani newspapers. Even the most unimportant facts that would never be printed in a Pakistani newspaper is printed in an indian newspaper

2.) When Obama visited india all they could think about is what is Obama going to say about Pakistan. Watch this: Will not mediate between India and Pakistan: Obama

3.) indians had to send a group of indian college students to Pakistan to see if the "Pakistanis liked them." -----Indian students spend delightful day with Pakistani counterparts

What normal person would do this? This is a classic sign of an infeority complex.

I believe this obsession about Pakistan is the indians feel rejected that Pakistanis choose not to live side by side with the indians and decided to form their own country. The indians feel rejected about this, because they think they are "better than everybody" but when partition occured they realized that not everybody thought so, so everytime they look West infeority complex sets in.

Take for example Kashmir, they feel rejected Kashmiris hate indians and do not want to be called indians. That is why 700,000 troops are in Kashmir, because of this infeority complex.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
I believe india/indians are very obsessed with Pakistan due to the fact that

1.) 50-90% of news stories about Pakistan are printed in indian newspapers and not printed in Pakistani newspapers. Even the most unimportant facts that would never be printed in a Pakistani newspaper is printed in an indian newspaper

2.) When Obama visited india all they could think about is what is Obama going to say about Pakistan. Watch this: Will not mediate between India and Pakistan: Obama

3.) indians had to send a group of indian college students to Pakistan to see if the "Pakistanis liked them." -----Indian students spend delightful day with Pakistani counterparts

What normal person would do this? This is a classic sign of an infeority complex.

I believe this obsession about Pakistan is the indians feel rejected that Pakistanis choose not to live side by side with the indians and decided to form their own country. The indians feel rejected about this, because they think they are "better than everybody" but when partition occured they realized that not everybody thought so, so everytime they look West infeority complex sets in.

Take for example Kashmir, they feel rejected Kashmiris hate indians and do not want to be called indians. That is why 700,000 troops are in Kashmir, because of this infeority complex.

:pakistan:

How many troops in North West, South West, FATA, Balochistan??

Not in really life, lol. Who gives a ****, but on the internet I am sure some people are.

I choose this forum simply because it looks better then Indian forums and has better discussions.

Nice post and EPIC avatar.

Are we obsessed with Pakistan?
no.. we are not!! then again can we ignore a migraine?? exactly!!

Back
Top Bottom