What's new

Are you fed up with brainwashing dramas

Azadkashmir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Everyday women folk especially Pakistani women spend many hours, watching most shallowest, recycled dramas with the same storyline. These dramas are produced usually by most idiotic producers/directors from Pakistan. The drama is over the top with loud screaming dumb sis-in-laws, evil mothers-in-law or some guy stalking a girl for love rishta. When one drama finishes another starts it's either about love, evil mothers, dirty sis-in-laws. These dramas have a negative impact on the mind.

I despise them so much, they really p1ss me off, during my teen years I even vowed I'd slap my kids if they dared to watch such crap.. there's plenty of other programs one can properly entertain themselves with... As Mr. T put it: I PITY THE FOOL(s)

Last edited:
Everyday women folk especially Pakistani women spend many hours, watching most shallowest, recycled dramas with the same storyline. These dramas are produced usually by most idiotic producers/directors from Pakistan. The drama is over the top with loud screaming dumb sis-in-laws, evil mothers-in-law or some guy stalking a girl for love rishta. When one drama finishes another starts it's either about love, evil mothers, dirty sis-in-laws. These dramas have a negative impact on the mind.

Lol, I'm tired of the Pakistani drama crap as well, no different story same repeated garbage with different faces.

I'll sum up any drama as below:

1. Shadi
2. Wife Vomits
3. Mother in Law is Hadi between the Kabab
4. Child born - Already looks 3 years old
5. Fight Ensues
6. Re-conciliation

I will beat my kids if they watch this but they not born yet and wife is abroad in the hills.

Lol, I'm tired of the Pakistani drama crap as well, no different story same repeated garbage with different faces.

I'll sum up any drama as below:

1. Shadi
2. Wife Vomits
3. Mother in Law is Hadi between the Kabab
4. Child born - Already looks 3 years old
5. Fight Ensues
6. Re-conciliation

and why is the guy is some chitta maas gora and drives suv worh more than the whole village combined. why cant it be average guy with average job with toyota car from the 90s.

question to men is irrelevant.

this question should be directed at women who see these same dramas. start with your female members of the family.
I already know the answer ;)

Why cant they make realistic drama? real events rather fictional crap which has no relation to real Pakistani life.

These formulaic dramas are cheap to make (because they only shoot in a few locations), and have a large audience eager to watch them.

Political dramas/thrillers are a no go because if someone gets offended then people will end up dead. Military stories are only done by ISPR so nobody else bothers, comedies are rare because there is a lack of industry talent, and documentaries dont exist because media companies refuse to make them.

Its a shame because there are so many stories in Pakistan that would make great tv series, and thats not even considering the thousands of years worth of history pre-independence.

Pakistani drama has sunk to the bottomless pit, they have fallen so low, in standard and quality and concepts even gone as far as validating bad accepts of society by telling heroines to agree with the social norms of the society. If a father doesn't have jaheiz, instead of finding a family who does not want jehaiz they work day and night to collect it.
Every man is bad.
Everyman beats his wife.
Every saas is bad
Every bahu is bad
It starts with cousin marriage and ends with tallaq.
Very often they bring 2 biwi who turned out better then the first because she is better cook then the 1st.
Saas was never happy.
Every mother wanted to make huge money in terms of jehaiz through sons wedding. They expect wife to do all the hosuhold chores the next day of wedding. Even do the chores of 100 or so people living in the same house (Islam only wife has the responsibility of husband not his clan).
Women asking rights is wrong.
Women crying
And classic acid throwing or burnt women every six months.

I feel attacked. But I don’t watch saas bahu tamsha or the same old love stories shiz.

While we think desi dramas have this storyline, several spanish/latin american novelas, african and some east asian tv shows are kinda the same, doctored to their target audience with local flavors and middle aged women love this kinda stuff which most men cringe

They should make drama on prisoners life on daily wage income or the people who came from nobody to somebody real stories real events you what i mean

Most of the time I look at those love stories and I am like no that doesnot go as smoothly as it did :D

Where you rejected or ejected or deserted :D

Back
Top Bottom