What's new

Are you fed up with brainwashing dramas

I would love to watch series on Muslim rulers of this region just like in the past on PTV like Muhammad bin Qasim, Ghauris, Ghaznavids, Mughals specially on Aurangzeb, Tipu Sultan or movements like Khilafat Movement, Aligarh movement, etc or individual series on Tehreek e azaadi leaders like Quaid-e-Azam, Allama Iqbal etc.
If we can run series like Ertugul why not start making our own.

Indian influence, same story line same siapa over and over.....
Good old PTV days.

Konsa foreign culture? To Kya TV pa sirf talkshows daikhtay rahain?

home economics show dekho. nayi zabaan sekho.

once upon a time in karachi could have been about when the city was clean and the trade hub of Asia where merchants would come in from Zanzibar and Australia.

this is just promoting Mumbai ghetto gang culture. shame on them and shame on the dramas straight out of Indian folklore as well.

no wonder PTI attacked PTV in Ertugul fashion.

Why cant they make realistic drama? real events rather fictional crap which has no relation to real Pakistani life.
Don't wanna sound controversial but the last one I watched was humayun Saeed mere pass tum ho. I liked it. Other than that mujhay khuda pe yakeen hai, khuda aur muhabbat, do bol, humsafar Tha, qurban, and few more.

may be you are right,

this is kind of sh it i am talking bout the overdramatic over the top sound effects plus it loud and almost as if the jinn is up the actors a ss. supernatural hype.

I would love to watch series on Muslim rulers of this region just like in the past on PTV like Muhammad bin Qasim, Ghauris, Ghaznavids, Mughals specially on Aurangzeb, Tipu Sultan or movements like Khilafat Movement, Aligarh movement, etc or individual series on Tehreek e azaadi leaders like Quaid-e-Azam, Allama Iqbal etc.
If we can run series like Ertugul why not start making our own.
#
now you're talking my language.

Don't wanna sound controversial but the last one I watched was humayun Saeed mere pass tum ho. I liked it. Other than that mujhay khuda pe yakeen hai, khuda aur muhabbat, do bol, humsafar Tha, qurban, and few more.

The ending made me angry for Mera Pass Tum Ho -- humayun Saeed could've taken classes from Nawaz Sharif.

Political dramas/thrillers are a no go because if someone gets offended then people will end up dead.
Agreed. Look at what happened to maalik. the movie was banned. aashir azeem had to move abroad. its a shame that our "democratic" parties cant tolerate an ounce of criticism.

Dont understand why men in Pakistan are addicted to sub par Turkish serial called Dirrlis Ertugal when Turks know its AKP propaganda

Back
Top Bottom