imgarjun2crop2.jpg

:cheesy::cheesy:
1st Image of Arjun Mk2 during Trail :devil::devil:

Looks: 10/10

FirePower:10/10

Capability:10/10

Army Support : (-)10/10

10/10
please tell me how you did the grading and made this tank the PERFECT 10/10.

This doesn't seem to be the fully upgraded mark 2. Some things are definitely missing.

FCS (fire control system), Iron fist and many other viewfinders and sensors missing. I guess the pic is of the model undergoing performance trial of mechanical specifications.

FCS (fire control system), Iron fist and many other viewfinders and sensors missing. I guess the pic is of the model undergoing performance trial of mechanical specifications.

Here's the partially upgraded mark 2 from last year. No extra armor,redesigned turret, etc but has some of the optics,etc.

arjuntank.jpg

arjunmkii2.jpg

b4LHV.jpg

Missing

RSBbQ.jpg

so that means they are more than 1 mark 2 prototypes now?

They're both partially upgraded, the second one being almost complete. Once we see everything together, it's going to look like a monster.

Iron Fist on the mark 2??

DSC01765.JPG

DSC01763.JPG

Here's the partially upgraded mark 1(first mark 2 prototype) from last year. *No extra armor,redesigned turret, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
The Turret looks like Leopard 2E

Pakistani Guys says that Arjun Tank is copy of some weapon…This is because Pakistanis are getting copy of some western weapon by Chini friend…This is the reason behind that they feels other’s weapon is also a copy of someone…That is why… Always trust and use original….

@Topic… Arjun MK2 looks great.

what will u give to this tank??? i wanna know ur rating??

Looks 5 Cz wanabee t90

FirePower 5 cz it takes 2 much time to fire a weapon 6 rounds per mint atleast 8

Army Support 7 can take hits and provide cover to inftry

Capblty 3 2 damm heavy

Pakistani Guys says that Arjun Tank is copy of some weapon…This is because Pakistanis are getting copy of some western weapon by Chini friend…This is the reason behind that they feels other’s weapon is also a copy of someone…That is why… Always trust and use original….

Chutia admi,

He's complimenting the Arjun MK2.

sorry mate but angeldust is right . the bridges in Punjab and J&K are not able to take the weight of a tank of arjuns category.

You are exactly right. Many people in this form wann prove that after introduction of new BLTs, c17 & new railway compatible to 60 tons, solves the problem of transportation.
But Railway & a/c only solve one end of mobility, BLT are better solution But you can not use these everywhere. Use of BLT invite enemy on uninvitable party, when our all army formation is in rest, that the biggest disadvantage & reduce the speed of cavalry.

Yes grnd pressure is very low, but weight in itself is also the area of consideration. Natural surfaces are the other thing, &arjun perform very good. BUt the bridges, max weight is also important, it has limited area to suppress the wieght.
Tank are very maintenance hungry so they use only in war. To transport them we need some other means most likly heavy truck, so put the 60t on truck & now calculate what pressure it provided.

western use their MBTs succesfully in Iraq & afganistan. but we are not so rich country, & Indo-pak border is also not Iraq/afgani, where we are gonna face the ( man with RPG, 100s of attack heli, too much superior in tech,tanks with out man/thermal sight/night vision). It is PAk & they are also doin gtheir best to counter the IA.

One thing sure here, it is impossible for any PAK formation to penetrate the defense line with Arjun ( if no air support). So we are using in desert.
My preference is only induct the Arjun in 500~600 in no & than wait for FMBT, that will be awesome.

You are exactly right. Many people in this form wann prove that after introduction of new BLTs, c17 & new railway compatible to 60 tons, solves the problem of transportation.
But Railway & a/c only solve one end of mobility, BLT are better solution But you can not use these everywhere. Use of BLT invite enemy on uninvitable party, when our all army formation is in rest, that the biggest disadvantage & reduce the speed of cavalry.

Yes grnd pressure is very low, but weight in itself is also the area of consideration. Natural surfaces are the other thing, &arjun perform very good. BUt the bridges, max weight is also important, it has limited area to suppress the wieght.
Tank are very maintenance hungry so they use only in war. To transport them we need some other means most likly heavy truck, so put the 60t on truck & now calculate what pressure it provided.

western use their MBTs succesfully in Iraq & afganistan. but we are not so rich country, & Indo-pak border is also not Iraq/afgani, where we are gonna face the ( man with RPG, 100s of attack heli, too much superior in tech,tanks with out man/thermal sight/night vision). It is PAk & they are also doin gtheir best to counter the IA.

One thing sure here, it is impossible for any PAK formation to penetrate the defense line with Arjun ( if no air support). So we are using in desert.
My preference is only induct the Arjun in 500~600 in no & than wait for FMBT, that will be awesome.

Pakistani Armour will CRUSH your super "Arjun" tanks , if Indians made any mistake during the battle ..Thankfully for you , your generals aren't fanboys...and they know the capability of Pakistani armour divisions deployed against India...

Arjun is O.K , but it is far from being "invincible" ..specially against Pakistan.

Abay oye lalu bharti , first comprehend what members are saying..... delusional kid.

imgarjun2crop2.jpg

larger picture.(Open it in another tab)

h-1-751306.jpg

:P

i have my doubts whether its a Tank Ex or not.
Even if its the Arjun,i don't think that the turret will be redesigned like this.May be the inclined ERA plats are fitted over the Mk1 turret which is plane in design and In my knowledge,the best design to utilize the kanchan composite armour.

Back
Top Bottom