What's new

Army convoy targeted by IED on Quetta's airport road

Once again

EXPECT THIS!!!

Currently the war in Afghanistan is raging and things are going as expected ✌️🇵🇰

This is the response the enemy can muster and we will respond and hit back

But in the meantime, we will have to put up with it which is a burden we will have to bare

Our strategic interests are being defended and won, this unfortunately is what the start of victory looks like for the meantime

As you clearly mentioned on the FC thread, I as an individual and army as an institution is only good to answer questions related to DHA only...specifically DHA Quetta and Muzaffarabad.... Nothing else.... Kinetic operations are something which our army is unable to do.

Sir sorry to say but we aren't doing anything in Balochistan. Not anywhere to the extent needed

I refuse to accept that dozens of BLA terrorists are getting killed and still BLA is able to mount major attacks again and again. This is not possible logically. BLA doesn't enjoy numbers like TTP. This is only possible if BLA losses are very limited and are perfectly sustainable for them

Sikhs, Naxalite, Nagaland and rebels in Assam.
hy are you ignoring the biggest asset Pakistan has? Nearly 200 million Muslims in India. Cities like Delhi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Allahabad have huge Muslim slums. Perfect places for insurrection. Cause chaos in heart of India.
I think we are discussing how to take the war into the heart of India. Put the enemy on the defensive. And why are you going all retard for? Did I trouch a raw never - did I?

BLA has claimed responsibility for the attack. However they claim 4 army casualties which of course is a lie.

Kidhar hard slap ho raha hai sir?

Thora humain bhi woh slap dikha dain
Army is conducting opreation in balochistan as we speak gunships are also being used also today 1 terrorists was also killed.

Army is conducting opreation in balochistan as we speak gunships are also being used also today 1 terrorists was also killed.

I have seen that video of gunship helicopters and that doesn't seem to be a recent or new video

Again. We don't know what is happening in Balochistan and all we have is rumors

Region is slowly heating up. 50000 more troops on Chinese boarder. Blasts on Pakistani soil. Installation of anti drone capabilities on Indian side. USAs departure and Talibans takeover. In camera briefing in Pakistan.
If I am not wrong, this winter will be very very hot. May be a big war between China and India.

I have seen that video of gunship helicopters and that doesn't seem to be a recent or new video

Again. We don't know what is happening in Balochistan and all we have is rumors
Im not talking about the video today a statement was released by BLA that Pakistan is using gunships.

hy are you ignoring the biggest asset Pakistan has? Nearly 200 million Muslims in India. Cities like Delhi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Allahabad have huge Muslim slums. Perfect places for insurrection. Cause chaos in heart of India.
I think we are discussing how to take the war into the heart of India. Put the enemy on the defensive. And why are you going all retard for? Did I trouch a raw never - did I?

Work is underway

India is incredibly divided at the moment, the hate is palpable

Indian Muslims are waking up

West Bengal recently after the elections was a test run

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom