What's new

Army convoy targeted by IED on Quetta's airport road

Im not talking about the video today a statement was released by BLA that Pakistan is using gunships.

They always say that. Nothing new in that

Pakistan is using jets, gunship helicopters, ballistic missiles etc etc

The total population of Balochistan is 10 million. Of them about 6 million are Baloch. Of them maybe just 5% are pro BLA. Of them few 100s are armed. Can you imagine if even 1% of Indian Muslims numbering 200 million got armed? Mumbai, Delhi, Lucknow, Allahabad would turn into no go areas for Indian Army.

Their kith and kin in Karachi can be used as platform to infilitrate. Maybe even MQM elements instead of being used by RAW against Pakistan are turned double-grass and go against their masters in India to wreak havoc.
We in Karachi are scratching our heads. Sure my mom and dad have cousins in India, but to suggest something like this.. impossible.
@ Mods @The Eagle @waz we need a separate sticky thread, 'War on Pakistan: US withdrawal from Afghanistan'. This is getting out of hand, sad news every other day, It seems we are in for a long haul. @PanzerKiel would you agree? Also do you think this time its US funding it? Thanks

We in Karachi are scratching our heads. Sure my mom and dad have cousins in India, but to suggest something like this.. impossible.
@ Mods @The Eagle @waz we need a separate sticky thread, 'War on Pakistan: US withdrawal from Afghanistan'. This is getting out of hand, sad news every other day, It seems we are in for a long haul. @PanzerKiel would you agree? Also do you think this time its US funding it? Thanks
Gentlemen things are gonna get much worse than this. This is just the beginning and I pay my respects to our fallen soldiers, may Allah grant them Jannah.
And one thing I have found out is that civilians are not gonna be targeted by the terrorists anymore the only targets will be the Army, Police and other LEA's. Both the Baloch militants and TTP have a change in policy and that is only targeting legitimate targets(that are legitimate in international law) while acting self righteous and accusing the army of human rights abuses. And you know why such a policy change why??? Because of a single supporter and supervisor and that is India.
And this will paint them as oppressed people fighting for their rights and not cold blooded murderers which they are.

Do they have groups like MQM? Or any chance of that happening?

Indian Muslims are not a united entity

They have some areas of local majority and the rest are minorities in a sea of Hindus

The main areas of majority are

Kashmir
Western UP
West Bengal
Kerala Malabar area
Parts of Hyderabad

Increasingly Indian Muslims are starting to move to areas of Muslim majority

So what's increasingly happening is seperation of Hindu and Muslim populations

But millions of Indian Muslims remain as small minorities in and amongst Hindu areas and they are the most vulnerable

Politically the closest they have to a Muslim party is AIMIM which is in the process of chrysalis

The biggest change is the awakening amongst Indian Muslims that Pakistani were right

in the past we used to argue with Hindus about India and a big chunk of Indian Muslims used to be no different to the Hindus and belligerently defended India
That's virtually over now apart from propaganda accounts, Indian Muslims offer no resistance now and agree that hindutva extremism is their biggest enemy and India is turning into a communal shithole

As hindutva spreads, the next step would be to establish that since Jinnah was RIGHT about India, therefore his solution of partition is the only way out for Indian Muslims

its a long process but it's happening

problem isn't whether it will happen or not, the problem is just like partition during the 1940s there will be alot of pain for all sides

They have some areas of local majority and the rest are minorities in a sea of Hindus
Yes, I am aware of that. 200 million is a large number but in sea of 1.4 billion it gets drowned. But be that as it may the fact is there are pockets of Indian Muslim majorities which are large enough to be cause of trouble for the Indian state.

Think of Karachi. No population there runs into 10s of millions but within that city there are pockets of majorties. So Lyari for instance has given lot of trouble to the Pakistani state. So have pockets under MQM-A sway which again have given lot of grief to the state. Such sized pockets exist all over India and even have similiar demographics like in Delhi, Lucknow, Allahabad etc.

I am surprised why those areas have not become source of trouble to the indian state. Surely there are large numbers living in Karachi with family connectiions there and thus this could be used by agencies to inflitrate. All it would take is a bomb or two every month in Delhi etc to scare away tourists and give the India a bad name like Pakistan has been lumbered with.

Never understood how 'foreign hands' can cause grief in Pakistan but 'foreign hands' are asleep in India.

These are PkMAP, PTM and Afghan Red terrorists not TTP.

This is a retaliation to whats going on in Afghanistan. But I m wondering if our security forces were ready for it. I m sure they must have thwarted a lot of such attempts. Intelligence gathering is a brutal and unthankful job. We never realize that now relatively peaceful Baluchistan is due to efforts of Army, ISI, FC and Rangers.

With Americans out, the hidden hand that was giving these red terrorist a patronage is also gone. Now Pakistan should brave up and take PTM, Achakzai types directly. Trust me, no one will shed a tear.

Unconfirmed reports are saying one is critical, rest of the five are normal and stable.
May Allah save their lives and give them good health. And their families patience.
Ameen
Should have nipped the likes of kakar/pkmap and ptm in the bud. Their real objective was use afghan refugees to destabilize pakistan on ethnic ground, and create an insurgency.
It is clearly visible by the fact that those people on kakar funeral raised afghan flag. It has been a result of corruption and giving hundrends of thousands of ID cards to these namak harmas.

It is expected as lal topis afghans are having severe pain with the developments in Afghanistan.

Now is the time to terminate their leadership and go after their apologists all across Pakistan especially in media who are churning out articles in favour of afghan governemnt and badmouthing Pakistan, otherwise they will cause a lot of trouble.
STFU, stop jumping to conclusions and stop spreading hate. we know who is behind the insurgency in Baluchistan and they have made it absolutely clear what their goals are. Afghanistan is embroiled in a civil war and the regime is fighting for survival and about to be toppled so I doubt very much they are behind it. Who has the resources and organisation to be able to instigate these troubles?

Last edited:
The main areas of majority are

Kashmir
Western UP
West Bengal
Kerala Malabar area
Parts of Hyderabad
This is the current scene of religious demographics of Kashmir, of course a portion of it is with pakistan though. Your administration and intel agencies have more than exploited innocent kashmiris subjecting them to excessive brainwashing luring them into terrorism. There's not really much you could do here other then damaging their livelihoods furthermore

1625191764231.png

When it comes to Kerala, the only muslim majority district is Malappuram where pretty much the state’s muslims are concentrated. These muslims are completely distinct from the North and pakistan. Many of em speak nothing but Malayalam and they're the farthest sect from pakistanis. Those folks along with rest of the Keralites are doing great in the middle east and there's no way you could lure em for your flawed ideologies. The districts represented in red have an equal distribution of primarily Hindus & Christians

1625191775208.png

The state of Telangana of which Hyderabad is the capital has over 85% Hindus with most of the muslims restricted to Hyderabad’s old city residing in poor neighborhoods. They are just a blind flock who act as per the Owaisi brothers. Just an fyi, the Owaisis are puppets of Telangana's current CM Mr.KCR

1625191783390.png

If you consider Hyderabad is specific, Hindu population is around 65% back in 2011 itself. This number has considerably gone up due to the IT boom and influx of Hindus from the rest of the state and other regions as well

1625191824896.png

Uttar Pradesh has 80% Hindu population while muslim are 17-19%. While the following is slightly older data, they are restricted to certain pockets and can easily be suppressed if push comes to shove given the overwhelming majority of Hindus

Slightly older data prior to the state’s partition

1625191833424.png

On a % standpoint, WB has relatively higher muslim population. But if your so called East pakistan fought against y’all, why’d you think a small population of WB muslims will remotely support you risking their all!!

1625191844661.png

If you actually believe Indian muslims could be used for your nefarious plans, we can only lol seeing y'all living in your lala land. Your ancestors have tried for over the past 70 years and ended up with a broken economy, breeding ground for terrorists and submitted yourself to China as their puppet state while begging around the world for loan forgiveness. Y'all assumed the whole muslim brotherhood ummah chummah card will uplift you and provide support regarding any Indo-pak issues but we clearly know how y'all were given a cold shoulder

These are PkMAP, PTM and Afghan Red terrorists not TTP.

This is a retaliation to whats going on in Afghanistan. But I m wondering if our security forces were ready for it. I m sure they must have thwarted a lot of such attempts. Intelligence gathering is a brutal and unthankful job. We never realize that now relatively peaceful Baluchistan is due to efforts of Army, ISI, FC and Rangers.

With Americans out, the hidden hand that was giving these red terrorist a patronage is also gone. Now Pakistan should brave up and take PTM, Achakzai types directly. Trust me, no one will shed a tear.

F PTM/Nammak Harams/Tor August crowd. They play politics over dead bodies. Moment Usman Kakar died they started to politicize his death

What cowardice are you on about.
The cowardice being shown by PM office and top military brass and i am not blaming our soldiers. IK recently said nobody knows India like i do, but if we notice in last 7 years Modi has outdone Imran khan. Every time he leaped forward for "Peace" we got bombed in KPK and Baluchistan.

Our actions in the past and present have only embolden them to an extent that they can cross LOC and try to bomb our children. The real cowardice is to the suggest peace to a bully when the only thing he understands is a punch in the gut.

The same Indian state that goes bonkers against Pakistan on slightest inconvenience inside IOK, did nothing when Chinese took away their land. You can hear their whimper from last year against Chinese and even their PM did even take the name of China and i am telling you it is not because China is super power and India is sudan, it is because India knows that Chinese won't be the ones begging for peace.

Lastly, i am not the one suggesting to kill innocent Indians just because their state is killing our innocent people neither i profess any Lal Qila fantasy. My contention is that stand up to the bully and forget the peace mantra when the next side has chosen the war. 1

This is the current scene of religious demographics of Kashmir, of course a portion of it is with pakistan though. Your administration and intel agencies have more than exploited innocent kashmiris subjecting them to excessive brainwashing luring them into terrorism. There's not really much you could do here other then damaging their livelihoods furthermore

View attachment 758565

When it comes to Kerala, the only muslim majority district is Malappuram where pretty much the state’s muslims are concentrated. These muslims are completely distinct from the North and pakistan. Many of em speak nothing but Malayalam and they're the farthest sect from pakistanis. Those folks along with rest of the Keralites are doing great in the middle east and there's no way you could lure em for your flawed ideologies. The districts represented in red have an equal distribution of primarily Hindus & Christians

View attachment 758566

The state of Telangana of which Hyderabad is the capital has over 85% Hindus with most of the muslims restricted to Hyderabad’s old city residing in poor neighborhoods. They are just a blind flock who act as per the Owaisi brothers. Just an fyi, the Owaisis are puppets of Telangana's current CM Mr.KCR

View attachment 758567

If you consider Hyderabad is specific, Hindu population is around 65% back in 2011 itself. This number has considerably gone up due to the IT boom and influx of Hindus from the rest of the state and other regions as well

View attachment 758568

Uttar Pradesh has 80% Hindu population while muslim are 17-19%. While the following is slightly older data, they are restricted to certain pockets and can easily be suppressed if push comes to shove given the overwhelming majority of Hindus

Slightly older data prior to the state’s partition

View attachment 758569

On a % standpoint, WB has relatively higher muslim population. But if your so called East pakistan fought against y’all, why’d you think a small population of WB muslims will remotely support you risking their all!!

View attachment 758570

If you actually believe Indian muslims could be used for your nefarious plans, we can only lol seeing y'all living in your lala land. Your ancestors have tried for over the past 70 years and ended up with a broken economy, breeding ground for terrorists and submitted yourself to China as their puppet state while begging around the world for loan forgiveness. Y'all assumed the whole muslim brotherhood ummah chummah card will uplift you and provide support regarding any Indo-pak issues but we clearly know how y'all were given a cold shoulder

It's what's happening, the biggest push will be when Indian Muslims who are minorities of only a few percent in some areas/states start moving to areas where Muslims are in bigger numbers

As India becomes divided you will get areas the size of countries of Muslim majority, and more responses like West Bengal to hindutva hindus

Yes, I am aware of that. 200 million is a large number but in sea of 1.4 billion it gets drowned. But be that as it may the fact is there are pockets of Indian Muslim majorities which are large enough to be cause of trouble for the Indian state.

Think of Karachi. No population there runs into 10s of millions but within that city there are pockets of majorties. So Lyari for instance has given lot of trouble to the Pakistani state. So have pockets under MQM-A sway which again have given lot of grief to the state. Such sized pockets exist all over India and even have similiar demographics like in Delhi, Lucknow, Allahabad etc.

I am surprised why those areas have not become source of trouble to the indian state. Surely there are large numbers living in Karachi with family connectiions there and thus this could be used by agencies to inflitrate. All it would take is a bomb or two every month in Delhi etc to scare away tourists and give the India a bad name like Pakistan has been lumbered with.

Never understood how 'foreign hands' can cause grief in Pakistan but 'foreign hands' are asleep in India.
Indian muslims are 16% of total, which is still significant. Pakistan did use them successfully previously, until Pakistan decided to adopt policy of pacifism. Reason was, that it would create more problem for Muslim in India. Unlike Pakistan where terrorist and their families are given spot on primary time television, Indian LEA and public don’t hesitate to arrest, harass or rape their terrorist family members.

There is Roxen Jasoos series on YouTube about it.

Last edited:
In order to "use" Indian muslims against the Indian state, they have to be ripe for the picking. Cooked proper by the Indian state, marginalized with laws specifically targeting them but that is just not the case.

Yes, societal problems abound in India (where do they not?) and there has been historical animosity between the two groups which has at times flared up in the form of riots and so on but the situation on the ground is really nowhere as bad as some here imagine or wish for it to be.

Apart from Kashmir where decades of conflict and relentless propaganda by Pakistan has driven some to violence, there is not much scope for using Indian muslims in any serious way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom