What's new

Army jawan killed in encounter with militants in J&K

one hindutva Indian terrorist in uniform killed is one less Indian terrorist to fight.Keep up the good work oppressed Muslim Ghazis of Kashmir.you have long way to go.Kill one hindutva Indian terrorist in uniform every second.:yahoo:
Isn't it the opposite which is happening even as we speak? ;)

It is good to see that Bharati kids care for what I say. As for what you say. I don't even give a cr@p for what you say for our martyrs.

Stop whining. :lol:

Ya we can easily find that :lol:

It is good to see that Bharati kids care for what I say. As for what you say. I don't even give a cr@p for what you say for our martyrs.

Stop whining. :lol:

You might not show respect to dead people but I think it's more a fault of your parents than yourself.

I sympathise with you. With the kind of upbringing you've had, what you're doing is understandable.

However, I've had a different kind of ubbringing, you know.

My parents have taught me to respect loss of human life.

The fault lays with your parents, not with you my dear Pakistany.

You might not show respect to dead people but I think it's more a fault of your parents than yourself.

I sympathise with you. With the kind of upbringing you've had, what you're doing is understandable.

However, I've had a different kind of ubbringing, you know.

My parents have taught me to respect loss of human life.

The fault lays with your parents, not with you my dear Pakistany.

Yeah Yeah Bharati morals. Huh. Cut the cr@p kid. Move on. I know about you and your upbringing very well. Stop being so emotional. You have brought tears in my eyes. ;)

Anyways RIH again to the chap.

Yeah Yeah Bharati morals. Huh. Cut the cr@p kid. Move on. I know about you and your upbringing very well. Stop being so emotional. You have brought tears in my eyes. ;)

But why are YOU crying, my dear?

It's you parents who should cry looking at what their faulty teachings have done to you.

I can understand your condition cause daily bomb blast in your country
I am sure you feel same when some one killed in your country

You always think "" Yar ye to roj ka hai

Cut the crap

But why are YOU crying, my dear?

It's you parents who should cry looking at what their faulty teachings have done to you.

Your emotional post kid. It definitely brought tears in my eyes. Very emotional post. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I can understand your condition cause daily bomb blast in your country
I am sure you feel same when some one killed in your country

You always think "" Yar ye to roj ka hai

Cut the crap

By the way it's roz not roj.:rofl:

I ll dance on Punjabi tunes and do Bhangra when Kashmiri stonepelters die....:victory:

they are unarmed kids and civilians and women. who are pelting stones only when your occupying forces kill innocent Kashmir kids in fake encounters

Soldiers have no choice but to follow orders from their govt so infact your govt is guilty of killings. poor soldiers just lay down their lives for brutal govt

they are unarmed kids and civilians and women. who are pelting stones only when your occupying forces kill innocent Kashmir kids in fake encounters

Soldiers have no choice but to follow orders from their govt so infact your govt is guilty of killings. poor soldiers just lay down their lives for brutal govt
LOL soldiers are force too...?:rofl: They can quit as and when they want...but yes India is different here people are taught to die for their country and religion comes afterwards...unlike your nation.Shame you are journalist!

Proud moment,it will be for the soldier's parents,when their son will be wrapped in the Tiranga.
2008-8-25-7-35-15-388007a2a83c49ac803ba2d982e6ac9b-388007a2a83c49ac803ba2d982e6ac9b-2.jpg

The best form of death one can get...that's what we think in India...maybe in Pakistan it's like blowing yourself up in the middle of a big crowd?...

Back
Top Bottom