What's new

Army Says MORE Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Option if Required

You should just stick to posting news about Pakistan going back ti IMF or how many Pakistanis have been deported...these kind of news may give you the good feeling but certainly not your army with it's dietary issues. :lol:

I didnt know you FOLLOWED my posts :lol:

Ofcourse it evokes a lot of anger. Cause I hate idiots mutilating English. I like English. Stop mutilating my English. Firing few rounds accurately on a target with a gun into Pakistani side, or firing a shoulder launched missile on a army post from your side is not surgical strike and stop deluding your self that it counts as surgical strike. If you can do that we will not be angry at you. I hate you for mutilating my beloved English with your Bharti-ness.

You have already destroyed my beloved Urdu with your Bharti-ness. Here goes a example. Pakistani's if you agree, thank, like the post: "Aa gaya Pakistan say, bomb. Explode huwa voh upar target hamaray. Khauf pehl gaya ilaqay mein. Bagay logh gar mein gutnoon kay bal khauf goli say." Lol! O Allah save my Urdu from Bharti gau mootrams.
You make a lot of grammatical mistakes for an English evangelist

Surgical Strikes are a reality. Live with it.
We will hit you wherever and whenever we like.
You couldn't do shit with nukes.

Reality like your wet dreams. That you wish you have but you aren't.

Ofcourse it evokes a lot of anger. Cause I hate idiots mutilating English. I like English. Stop mutilating my English. Firing few rounds accurately on a target with a gun into Pakistani side, or firing a shoulder launched missile on a army post from your side is not surgical strike and stop deluding your self that it counts as surgical strike. If you can do that we will not be angry at you. I hate you for mutilating my beloved English with your Bharti-ness.

You have already destroyed my beloved Urdu with your Bharti-ness. Here goes a example. Pakistani's if you agree, thank, like the post: "Aa gaya Pakistan say, bomb. Explode huwa voh upar target hamaray. Khauf pehl gaya ilaqay mein. Bagay logh gar mein gutnoon kay bal khauf goli say." Lol! O Allah save my Urdu from Bharti gau mootrams.

Two points

1 ) If we Indians are mutilating English language ; let the British Govt respond

2) Urdu ORIGINATED in India ; it is an Indian language ; we can do whatever we want
with Urdu language

You got pounded like hell and still want to deny.
The truth is we can go and kill your people coming on your soil.

Dude if you was any smart you wouldn't mess with people who eat your god as beef curry and burgers. If your gods are our delicious currys what would you be? My shIt! So stop talking about killing. Cause your god will die really really painfully, and I will cook it super slow, with no olive oil, with right amount of mirch and masala. So you better not start me off. This is a polite warning!

Whats behind this comment at a time of relative peace ?
Is something up ?

They are up and down all the time. They can be again up next year. In MMS regime things were far better. So much so that you guys started claiming that Kashmir issue is solved.
Kashmir issue has seen peace and war, nothing works apparently. 2016 was one really bad year in terms of infiltration, owing to the increasing unrest in the valley which obviously has a positive correlation with the infiltration attempts. It's gone down now in spite of no drop in the Kashmiri unrest. Until the next spike comes, I would like to hold the hypothesis true.

Two points
1 ) If we Indians are mutilating English language ; let the British Govt respond
2) Urdu ORIGINATED in India ; it is an Indian language ; we can do whatever we want
with Urdu language

I am afraid I will have to stoop to your level of English. Dealt with you, we. Have no response, you. Speak not you, English. Mess you not with me. Or humiliate you, I. Surgical strike I:moil:.

Whats behind this comment at a time of relative peace ?
Is something up ?
Wondering the same. Army intelligence has been greatly aided with the new satellites. The comment is meant for the Pakistani Army

Dude if you was any smart you wouldn't mess with people who eat your god as beef curry and burgers. If your gods are our delicious currys what would you be? My shIt! So stop talking about killing. Cause your god will die really really painfully, and I will cook it super slow, with no olive oil, with right amount of mirch and masala. So you better not start me off. This is a polite warning!

My Religion's Karma will kill you even before you reach Allah. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Don't mess with my religion.

However, Islam is such a great religion that it will ensure Kuffars like you will be eliminated by Muslims.

I am afraid I will have to stoop to your level of English. Dealt with you, we. Have no response, you. Speak not you, English. Mess you not with me. Or humiliate you, I.

My sympathies are with you :lol:

upload_2017-9-7_16-24-49.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom