What's new

Army Says MORE Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Option if Required

My Religion's Karma will kill you even before you reach Allah. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Don't mess with my religion.
However, Islam is such a great religion that it will ensure Kuffars like you will be eliminated by Muslims.

Says a man who worships, Yoni (i.e. Vagina) Lingham (i.e. Penis). How smart are you? You peeps know, the idol that resembles Langri and Danda. You can guess what Danda represents and what Langri represents. We use em to bash our chatnis and they worship Yoni Lingham (aka Langri Danda). LOL!

Says a man who worships, Yoni (i.e. Vagina) Lingham (i.e. Penis). How smart are you?

Smart enough to identify Non-Muslims like you.

What are you in doing in UK?

Have you fulfilled even one promise of Allah the Almighty who has sent you in this world?

No. You are useless.

I am trying to fullfill one promise that I will do my best to show people how vain and sensless idolatry is. And I think you're beginning to see the tiny bit of light. If you say, la ilaha il Allah, Muhammadur Rasoolullah, you can be an Indian and say whatever about surgical strike in Pakistan but not as a Hindu.

I am trying to fullfill one promise that I will do my best to show people how vain and sensless idolatry is. And I think you're beginning to see the tiny bit of light. If you say, la ilaha il Allah, Muhammadur Rasoolullah, you can be an Indian and say whatever about surgical strike in Pakistan but not as a Hindu.

Allah has sent you in this world to spread the light of Islam and not BS on PDF.

So what have you done to spread Islam? Any convert? Any effort?

No lazybuff.

Ha!ha! Only if you know what I do. Visit my profile, see homepage, link. :) I am not ghafil of my life and my responsibility. I educate even in my tanz. Why beholdest thou mote in thy brothers eye and considereth not thou beam in thy own eye?

Allah has sent you in this world to spread the light of Islam and not BS on PDF.
So what have you done to spread Islam? Any convert? Any effort?
No lazybuff.

I will be uploading three/four articles tonight. Wait for them.

Trust me we're not offended or triggered in any way, this is most amusing to us. What's even more amusing is the response of Indian members here, you're meant to be educated individuals with access to non-Indian sources but you've got very little to show for it regarding this drama.

LoC sees flare ups of action all the time, but do you seriously mean to tell me you buy the laughable story of a surgical strike across the LoC with all its fantastic and otherwise missing details?
i think he meant the strike on pdf not at the loc, didn't the bbc and the cnn go there to find out for themself ?

toba toba kitni gandi behuda bataen kar raha ha ye baniya ka bacha

After running from Doklam they are back at their "Sir g kal" strikes.
Give the lollipop to the masses who do not have access to basic necessities of life.

when we consider LOC an imaginary line, then india always start to cry. example kargil.
mujahideen attacks. SSG surgical strikes etc.

Indian response is always like "PEET ME CHURRA".

In a stern message, Lt General Anbu said that the LoC was an imaginary line. “The surgical strikes were a message that the line of control was imaginary and can be crossed whenever required,” he said.

New Delhi: Just a day after Army chief General Bipin Rawat said that the possibility of a two-front war with China and Pakistan could not be completely sidelined, commander of the northern command Lt Gen Devraj Anbu on Thursday has said that the army will cross the line of control (LoC) if required.

In a stern message, Lt General Anbu said that the LoC was an imaginary line. “The surgical strikes were a message that the line of control was imaginary and can be crossed whenever required,” he said.

Lt Gen Anbu also said that launch pads and terrorists camps had increased since last year. “Camps have increased but we have not let them enter our country. Entry of terrorists has reduced,” he added.

Talking on Kashmir militancy, he said that youth will not pick up guns because the funds of the separatists were being choked. “The choking of funds will have a major impact on terrorism in Jammu and Kashmir. It’ll only lead to a better situation,” he said.

His statement comes a day after army Chief General Bipin Rawat on Monday cautioned that China is silently taking over territory and testing India's threshold, and warned of a two-front war on the western and northern borders.

Lt Gen Anbu, however, said that minor differences with China will be solved with regular meetings and dialogue. “There is no Doklam-like problem with China in Ladakh,” he said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://zeenews.india.com/india/indi...ke-whenever-needed-lt-gen-d-ambu-2040230.html
Indian Army will breach LoC and strike whenever needed: Lt Gen D Ambu

Lt General D Ambu, who heads the Northern Command, on Thursday said that the Indian Army will breach the Line of Control and strike against enemies whenever the need arises in future.

622741-army-ambu-1.jpg

Jammu: Lt. General D Ambu, who heads the Northern Command, on Thursday said that the Indian Army will breach the Line of Control (LoC) and strike against enemies whenever the need arises in future.

When we want to we will be able to breach it (LoC), go across and strike when we need, Lt. Gen D Ambu was quoted as saying by ANI.

Reacting to the last year's surgical strikes by the Indian Army, he said, ''It was a point we wanted to drive home across that LoC is not a line that cannot be breached.''

Through Army's unprecedented action, we sent a subtle message that we wanted to convey, he added.

Justifying the surgical strikes by the Indian Army, Lt. Gen D Ambu said, ''A large number of terrorist camps and launch pads exist across south and north of Pir Panjal, they have not decreased, so this kind of action is needed.''

Ambu made these remarks in Udhampur.

Praising the efforts of the armed forces in checking incidents of cross-border infiltration, Lt. General Ambu said, ''While a lot of attempts are made by terrorists (to infiltrate) every year, but most are not successful, there has been a sharp decline.''

Our brave soldiers have been foiling their (terrorists) attempts to infiltrate into Kashmir Valley and elsewhere in the Jammu region, Ambu said.

Lt Gen Devraj Anbu was appointed as new chief of strategically important Northern Command in place of Lt. Gen. DS Hooda, who retired on November 30, last year.

Anbu took charge of the Command on December 1.

In September last year, the Indian Army carried out surgical strikes across the Line of Control dismantling at least seven camps in Azad Kashmir.

A team of army commandos carried out the operation after getting a go ahead from the Narendra Modi-led BJP government.

Imaginary strikes across an imaginary line !!!

According to India's definition of surgical strike. There are regular surgical strikes from India and Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom