What's new

Arnab is going viral in China

So how do you reconcile with India being the largest customer of Israeli armaments with the fact of Israel occupying large parts of West Bank Palestine and installing checkpoints in West Bank territory ? What if China comes in and allows 500,000 Chinese settlers to create guarded settlements in India and Chinese checkpoints at regular intervals in Indian territory. And then there is the entire fact of the Israel-Palestine issue.
Do you ever hear anything from Pakistan government to Uyghur Muslims issues?
They just simply ignore and called, it is western propaganda.

Taliban will do anything with Afghanistani and womens, but Pakistani's will say.... it is their internal matter...

So...

Why would India need to get involved in both countries' issues.. We just need to maintain a good relationship separately.. Nothing wrong..
_---_--------------

And, coming to Chinese vs india, this is the guarantee that India will not be looking or waiting such as seven fleet help... If Chinese is ready for nuclear war with India and in this process, wish to lose major cities and millions of people Then they are welcome to try this.. India will be destroyed but but..

Your successful foreign policy lies in your country's big but weak status. Fast growing big powers usually don't have good relationship with other countries.

So what do they do? contribute to destroy a country like Afghanistan, Libiya, and now Ukraine?

Last edited:
That's twitter,not "China" .
Indians have a special way of reframing everything with their own interpretation as they want.

Though surprised Chinese pr feeds low class media from India.

Last edited:
I can understand that the Indian government supports Russia. Do Indian media also support Russia?
Nope. I follow the news in Indian media, they do not agree with the invasion. But the ultra nationalistic elements in Indian media are very sensitive to American criticism of any kind. They take a combative stand against US whenever this happens.

Republic and WION are pretty right wing.

Nope. I follow the news in Indian media, they do not agree with the invasion. But the ultra nationalistic elements in Indian media are very sensitive to American criticism of any kind. They take a combative stand against US whenever this happens.

Republic and WION are pretty right wing.

This is the fault of Russia as Well... Called experts on talks shows, most are supporting to Russia........ but anchors are following western media on this incident..

Do you ever hear anything from Pakistan government to Uyghur Muslims issues?
They just simply ignore and called, it is western propaganda.

Taliban will do anything with Afghanistani and womens, but Pakistani's will say.... it is their internal matter...

So...

Why would India need to get involve in both countries' issues.. We just need to maintain a good relationship separately.. Nothing wrong..
_---_--------------

How much do we know about the "Uyghur issue" ? And Pakistan is slowly realizing about its misguided initial championing of the Taliban takeover.

About India, when will Indian establishment ever take an actual moral stand and call wrong things wrong and right things right ? I won't expect morality from even the Congress party from whom the prime minister Manmohan Singh had once declared that the biggest internal problem in India are the Communist Naxals or as he called them "Left-wing extremists" and initiated even greater assault on them by government forces and instituted that foul anti-Naxal militia Salwa Judum. If today India faces the problem of the Hindutvadis on one side and Angry Burqa Girl Muskan on the other side the problem is mainly because of the anti-Communist Manmohan Singh.

This is the fault of Russia as Well... Called experts on talks shows, most are supporting to Russia........ but anchors are following western media on this incident..
Indian media does not call it a 'special operation' or any such BS. Almost everyone calls it a war and that Russia invaded Ukraine. I've seen Indian media defending India's decision to trade with Russia though :pop:

How much do we know about the "Uyghur issue" ? And Pakistan is slowly realizing about its misguided initial championing of the Taliban takeover.

About India, when will Indian establishment ever take an actual moral stand and call wrong things wrong and right things right ? I won't expect morality from even the Congress party from whom the prime minister Manmohan Singh had once declared that the biggest internal problem in India are the Communist Naxals or as he called them "Left-wing extremists" and initiated even greater assault on them by government forces and instituted that foul anti-Naxal militia Salwa Judum. If today India faces the problem of the Hindutvadis on one side and Angry Burqa Girl Muskan on the other side the problem is mainly because of the anti-Communist Manmohan Singh.
How much do we know about the "Uyghur issue" ?

> At least, very rarely do people talk on PDF due to political good relationship.... so leave it

> No they are not...... Only border-related issues... but it is very old.... Even 1990s, the Taliban did not accept the present border. Still, something will happen in Afghanistan.... they will just say..... it is an internal issue.

About India, when will the Indian establishment ever take an actual moral stand and call wrong things wrong and right things right ?
> Again, Why would India need to get involved in Issues between two countries? Are we Super power - NO, Do we have a Veto power - No, are we a very rich country - NO, A poor country..........nowadays, most of the Muslim countries are maintaining a good relationship with Israel..

So why ??

better have the relationship separately. Give the support and do the trade & business...

If today India faces the problem of the Hindutvadis on one side and Angry Burqa Girl Muskan on the other side the problem is mainly because of the anti-Communist Manmohan Singh.

I have a straightforward opinion, Please for GOD shake.... leave School on these religious things... NO Hindu should allow wearing any religious clothes and the same goes for others....

School dress code simply means that all students are equal... NOw if Hindu girls want to wear "hindu kesari dupatta", Muslims " hijab" and Christian head covering .............

So what will be the purpose of " School dress code"?

Last edited:
Indian media does not call it a 'special operation' or any such BS. Almost everyone calls it a war and that Russia invaded Ukraine. I've seen Indian media defending India's decision to trade with Russia though :pop:

If USA stands on the Cuban Missile Crisis was right then Russia's stand on this war is also right.

Yes, it is a war... USA & west are also responsible as same as Russia.. and India should and would not stop trade with Russia..... And, usually, Media also support their government on nation issues.

If USA stands on the Cuban Missile Crisis was right then Russia's stand on this war is also right.
In case you are sniping at my opinion, let me clarify : No one has the right to invade other countries based on perceived threat :undecided:

In case you are sniping at my opinion, let me clarify : No one has the right to invade other countries based on perceived threat :undecided:

I am not saying that whatever Russia is doing in Ukraine... I am supporting Russia........... it is bad and really very bad... A family man if lost his/her life then all family member suffers and child most.... there are many families has destroyed and lost loved ones...

Really, The world and all countries should feel shameful...

But, Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelensky made to many mistakes...... He is equally responsible for this war.

Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelensky -- He could have just said---we will not join NATO and host any nuclear missiles.............. And, Ukraine will surely accept this later after this war but at what cost?

Security risk and threat --- No country does compromise on it... They always counter as per their capabilities....

Russia was and is having the capability to destroy Ukraine... Was Zelensky not aware of it? Yes, he was but he made himself a fool by trusting on USA and West.

Last edited:
I am not saying that whatever Russia is doing in Ukraine... I am supporting Russia.

But, Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelensky made to many mistakes...... He is equally responsible for this war.

Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelensky -- He could have just said---we will not join NATO and host any nuclear missiles.............. And, Ukraine will surely accept this later but at what cost?

Security risk and threat --- No country does compromise on it... They always counter as per their capabilities....

Russia was and is having the capability to destroy Ukraine... Was Zelensky not aware of it? Yes, he was but he made himself a fool by trusting on USA and West.
You'll have to consider what Russia has been doing to the ex- Soviet states before you can make comments about Ukrainian aspirations to join NATO. Zelenskyy was elected by 70% of the electorate on this platform. His primary opposition that scored 25% of votes also campaigned on similar promises. It is very common for small countries to look for alliance with bigger powers for protection. Pakistan has also done this in the past. Who can deny them this right?

I think that this is a discussion for the bigger Russia vs Ukraine thread. Let's not go too much off- topic. See you there :wave:

> No they are not...... Only border-related issues... but it is very old.... Even 1990s, the Taliban did not accept the present border. Still, something will happen in Afghanistan.... they will just say..... it is an internal issue.

There might be the border issue but Pakistanis on PDF and elsewhere like Gen. Tariq Khan are opposed to the Taliban as far as I can make out. Do you think the Aurat Marchers and associates of Malala in Pakistan or those fearful of the Lal Masjid will have warm regards for the Afghan Taliban ?

About India, when will the Indian establishment ever take an actual moral stand and call wrong things wrong and right things right ?
> Again, Why would India need to get involved in Issues between two countries? Are we Super power - NO, Do we have a Veto power - No, are we a very rich country - NO, A poor country..........nowadays, most of the Muslim countries are maintaining a good relationship with Israel..

So why ??

better have the relationship separately. Give the support and do the trade & business...

For technicality's sake, in Capitalist terms India is the 6th largest economy in the world and this is announced proudly by many nationalist Indians disregarding that that enhanced Capitalist status does not mean anything for the millions of deprived Indians. Again for technicality's sake, many nationalist Indians crow on and on about India being a superpower however wrong that assumption is.

Prestige of a country among the world's sensible humans is brought by that country investing its intellectual, economic and material resources into the right causes, like Cuba does or like the Libyan Jamahiriya used to do. These two countries are or were not military or economic superpowers yet they did a lot for the world's struggling people. Please watch 0:33 mins in this vid of an interview of Mandela on American TV in the 1990s and see for yourself how he defends Fidel Castro, Gaddafi and Yasser Arafat. And this page is from an American-government-associated agency about the Libyan assistance to progressive struggle individuals, movements and countries :

Al Mathaba

Anti-Imperialism Center (AIC)​

Al Mathaba (meaning center) is the Libyan center for anti-imperialist propaganda which has funded third world guerilla groups. The Anti-Imperialism Center (AIC) - also known as Mathaba - is used by the Libyan Government to support terrorist networks and thus plays an important role in Qadhafi's terrorism strategy. Established in 1982 to support "liberation and revolutionary groups", the AIC has sponsored a number of stridently anti-Western conferences in Tripoli. At the same time, the AIC's mission is to identify and recruit revolutionaries for ideological and military training in Libya. During their training at AIC camps, individuals are selected for advanced training, including in weapons and explosives, and indoctrination. With representatives in many Libyan embassies worldwide, the AIC runs its own independent clandestine operations and disburses payments to terrorist, insurgent, and subversive groups.

As of 1992 the AIC was headed by Musa Kusa, a Qadhafi confidant who was also Libya's Deputy Foreign Minister. As of late 1995 Musa Kusa was the head of the Libyan External Security Organization (ESO), and was also the head of Al Mathaba.

Al Mathaba is more a concept than an organisation. Its origins are Libyan and its objective anti-imperialist. Libya's international activity is considerable. Some see it everywhere, behind every armed, or even radical, group. It was in 1982 that Libya took the initiative of organising an international organisation essentially based on the third world: Al Mathaba.

By calling the 3rd Al Mathaba Congress in August 2000, to mark the 30th anniversary of its revolution, with the participation of many representatives, particularly from Africa and Latin America, Libya no doubt hoped to affirm for itself an active international role, far beyond its small size. Judging by the level of participation, its plan was particularly well received, reflecting the high degree of sympathy Libya enjoys in the anti-imperialist world - the result of the continuity of its efforts over a period of time. Once an organization that backed morally, financially and physically the liberation movements seeking to overthrow oppressive regimes-ofttimes through armed struggle-Col. Gadhafi said that "after restructuring, (Mathaba) must confront the concept of globalization."

Many heads of state were present: Sam Nujoma (Namibia), Robert Mugabe (Zimbabwe), Yoweri Kaguta Musaveni (Uganda), Blaise Campraore (Burkina Faso), Alpha Oumar Konare (Mali), Yahya Jammeh (Gambia), Idris Deby (Chad), Abdou Diouf (Senegal), and the President of Guinea Bissao. Progressive political forces, communists and revolutionaries were there as well: the Cuban CP, Shaffik Handal (FMLN, San Salvador), the Guatamalan URNG, Tomas Borge and Daniel Ortega of the FSLN (Nicaragua), Raul Reyes (FARC, Columbia), a personal representative of Hugo Chavez (Venezuela), Lula, of the Brazilian Labour Party, Gladys Marin, General Secretary of the Chilian CP, Marina Arismendi, General Secretary of the Uruguayan CP. From Europe there was a very varied Italian delegation, with the Refoundation Communist Party in particular, and a Spanish delegation from the United Left (José Cabo) and from OSPAAAL.
Why did India never do all this ? 6th largest economy in the world and a Vishwaguru ? What for, when such statuses neither benefited Indians nor other humans ?

If today India faces the problem of the Hindutvadis on one side and Angry Burqa Girl Muskan on the other side the problem is mainly because of the anti-Communist Manmohan Singh.

I have a straightforward opinion, Please for GOD shake.... leave School on these religious things... NO Hindu should allow wearing any religious clothes and the same goes for others....

School dress code simply means that all are students equal... NOw if HIndu girls wants to wear "hindu kesari dupatta", Muslims " hijab" and Christian head covering .............

So what is the purpose of " School dress"?

My point was not limited to schools but was about wider Indian society. What happens in schools or software companies is just a manifestation of happenings in the society.

Stop shilling for NATO, man.

Who could have imagined that Arnab will ever talk sense?

Contrary to what most people believe, India doesn't jump camps. The trick is to consolidate BRICS while remaining a part of the QUAD. Both have different objectives, namely, intra-developing world trade and regional logistics facilitation respectively.

It's just you Pakistanis take foreign policy as a zero-sum game. Thought admittedly, it was pleasant to see Imran Khan take a neutral stance, unlike your past PMs who jumped camps at every major upheaval.

Who would have thought subservient Indians would have the courage to stand up to the United States of America.

You need to read stuff beyond defence.pk, mate. :lol: Subservient isn't the right word you should be using jumping camps; even your PM is honest about our international policy.

Back
Top Bottom