What's new

Arnab is going viral in China

I don't know why pdf tolerates a vermin like you. Why don't you go and hang out with your own kind?

Last edited:
Contrary to what most people believe, India doesn't jump camps. The trick is to consolidate BRICS while remaining a part of the QUAD. Both have different objectives, namely, intra-developing world trade and regional logistics facilitation respectively.

It's just you Pakistanis take foreign policy as a zero-sum game. Thought admittedly, it was pleasant to see Imran Khan take a neutral stance, unlike your past PMs who jumped camps at every major upheaval.

You need to read stuff beyond defence.pk, mate. :lol: Subservient isn't the right word you should be using jumping camps; even your PM is honest about our international policy.

Please stop berating Pakistanis and read my post# 44.

They should also see what he said on China or perhaps watch this funny commentary

Last edited:
wasn't this monkey talking against the Russian invasion not too long ago? what a turn coat, one finger in his butthole by the Chinese FM and he turns around 180 degrees! :lol:

Last edited:
Arnab talking some sense. Never thought such a day would come. But his own India is massacring Kashmiris and somehow he missed genocide of Kashmiris by India
I think there may be an opportunity for a reset for our region somewhere. Israel and Saudia, and numerous other examples exist of world events presenting opportunities for caustic rivalries to find the scope to cool off.

Who could have imagined that Arnab will ever talk sense?
Frankly, I'm sitting here, stunned.

Who would have thought subservient Indians would have the courage to stand up to the United States of America.
Look who's talking!

I'm from a generation that has shrugged off American (and British) embargoes, and forged ahead, nevertheless.

Where did you get this granma_told_me_it_must_be_true history?

India has always had an Independent foreign policy

India policy has always Pakistan centric and obsession

India knows if it voted against Russia , Pakistan would use this as a gateway to establish a new set of relations.

The only thing Indians do independently is to chose from Pepsi or Coke.

I liked what I just saw.. Americans are being shown a mirror of reality. Sure we dislike Arnab but in the clip he is showing Americans how hypocrites they are when it comes to human rights and how selective they are when it comes to principles. Infect Americans have no principle other than what they cook out of their @RS and then expect the world will live by that now.

Arnab is just a another Hindu rsss goon , his morality is the same level of Nawj

Last edited:
I knew my Arni will comeback , you people should not have lost hope, he is on Path of redemption . Now Nations want to what kind of bictccch USA is and he will also fix serena hotel blueprint

you do realize Pakistan's utility to China will erode significantly if India joins a China -Russia alliance. :lol:

Not really..

Chinese are not Americans

, they don’t just discard a relationship built over 60 years just bcos of one event,

Besides india is doubious, it doesn’t want to be China’s number 2

Back
Top Bottom