What's new

As a pretext of WAR - Expect another Massive Terrorist Incident in India

Behind all this bravado, I see a little of this Brigadier in each Pakistani..

""We should fire at them and take out a few of their cities—Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta," he said. "They should fire back and take Karachi and Lahore. Kill off a hundred or two hundred million people. They should fire at us and it would all be over. They have acted so badly toward us; they have been so mean. We should teach them a lesson. It would teach all of us a lesson.

There is no future here, and we need to start over. So many people think this. Have you been to the villages of Pakistan, the interior? There is nothing but dire poverty and pain. The children have no education; there is nothing to look forward to. Go into the villages, see the poverty. There is no drinking water. Small children without shoes walk miles for a drink of water. I go to the villages and I want to cry. My children have no future. None of the children of Pakistan have a future. We are surrounded by nothing but war and suffering. Millions should die away."

A Modest Proposal From the Brigadier - The Atlantic

That was the reason a small country which didn't even have standing army beat you black and blue in 71...hahaha....90,000 soldiers shamelessly surrendering to save their assses...stop talking big and see the reality..even Afghanistan is shooting rockets at you these days and threatening you with surgical strikes to remove terrorists from your country..shows how seriously world takes you.

yes and we saw how shamelessly a million men walked to our border in 2002 and 2008 and walked back home.

as for 90,000 surrendering in East Pakistan. Sorry but we won't go all ASHOKA on people who don't wish to remain a Part of PAKISTAN. even though you would have preferred us to butcher every one in east pakistan and 90,000 men to die as well.

We have honour we let the bloody Kashmir singh a spy go back to india. and daily return indian fishermen etc

So running away from battle field with your tail between your legs is hailed as victory in Pakistan?

Indian never held P-0-K, Indian Kashmir (2/3rd) is what we got and we are happy with the apples and the rivers

More Indian soldiers died fighting LTTE than in Kargil, so keep your weird theories to yourselves

Republic of India got independence on 1947 and since then Sikkim, AP and other territories have been added to India not to forget Siachen

:rofl::rofl:

Then US routed taliban, the WOT played havoc in Pakistan, Pakistan economy is in doldrums and the army is fighting a war inside its own territory, not to mention Afghanistan is talking about hot pursuit :rofl::rofl:

munna what happened in 2002 and 2008? the great indian army walked to Pakistan border but went back home why? because they know what you know not.

so stop your bashaan rant come back when india has no electrcity shortage and more than 40% people are not below poverty line.

munna what happened in 2002 and 2008? the great indian army walked to Pakistan border but went back home why? because they know what you know not.

so stop your bashaan rant come back when india has no electrcity shortage and more than 40% people are not below poverty line.

Beta Indian army was mobilized then to force Pakistan Army to mobilize and thus put pressure on your already fragile economy. Also go and read how Pakistan was shaking in its boots then and running everywhere from China to US. About electricity shortage and poverty, do you want me to start with the said conditions in Pakistan?

Beta Indian army was mobilized then to force Pakistan Army to mobilize and thus put pressure on your already fragile economy. Also go and read how Pakistan was shaking in its boots then and running everywhere from China to US. About electricity shortage and poverty, do you want me to start with the said conditions in Pakistan?

So munna you walked to the border twice and went back home with your tail between your leg and you say that was our actual plan :crazy:

electrcity shortage india has none? poverty and illiteracy india has none?

abhi itnay baray nahi ho kay humay kuch bol sako. :toast_sign:

So munna you walked to the border twice and went back home with your tail between your leg and you say that was our actual plan :crazy:

Well, the original plan would have been to annex P-0-K I believe but sending the message across to Pakistan and to the international community that India won't hesitate was enough to make PA shake in its boots

electrcity shortage india has none? poverty and illiteracy india has none?

abhi itnay baray nahi ho kay humay kuch bol sako. :toast_sign:

Pakistan speaking about electricity shortage, economy, poverty and illiteracy is like 'Chalni bole sui se tere pet mein hole'

Well, the original plan would have been to annex P-0-K I believe but sending the message across to Pakistan and to the international community that India won't hesitate was enough to make PA shake in its boots

Pakistan speaking about electricity shortage, economy, poverty and illiteracy is like 'Chalni bole sui se tere pet mein hole'

yes we shook in our boots according to you. but you had to walk a million men back twice with their tail between their legs.

great work

clearly like i said you know not what your military does.

as for electricity and other nonsense it was just to remind you that shinning india doesn't really shine

yes we shook in our boots according to you. but you had to walk a million men back twice with their tail between their legs.

great work

clearly like i said you know not what your military does.

as for electricity and other nonsense it was just to remind you that shinning india doesn't really shine

Thankfully sanity prevailed and we went back, no we are not itching for a fight but if a fight is thrusted upon us we won't shy away from giving a bloody nose as in the past. Our economy, infrastructure, standard of living, poverty elimination indices all are looking up and shinning India is our priority and not pushing terrorists across the border or violating ceasefire

Thankfully sanity prevailed and we went back, no we are not itching for a fight but if a fight is thrusted upon us we won't shy away from giving a bloody nose as in the past. Our economy, infrastructure, standard of living, poverty elimination indices all are looking up and shinning India is our priority and not pushing terrorists across the border or violating ceasefire

ok then stop the drama and the saber rattling. and stop being obsessed by us.

ok then stop the drama and the saber rattling. and stop being obsessed by us.

Stop training, arming and sending across terrorists to kill innocent Indians (including women and children) and forget about being obsessed (which even now we are not) we can live like good neighbours

Stop training, arming and sending across terrorists to kill innocent Indians (including women and children) and forget about being obsessed (which even now we are not) we can live like good neighbours

stop giving me nonsense from NDTV,ZEE NEWS etc.

you have an army at your border as well as a barbed wire on the border as well as motion sensors imported from israel. as well as thermal imaging

and yet you claim we send men across. either your military is highly incompetent or simply lying to you.

stop giving me nonsense from NDTV,ZEE NEWS etc.

you have an army at your border as well as a barbed wire on the border as well as motion sensors imported from israel. as well as thermal imaging

and yet you claim we send men across. either your military is highly incompetent or simply lying to you.

Okay Kasab was Amar Singh and Dawood is Ravi Mehra

Okay Kasab was Amar Singh and Dawood is Ravi Mehra

and your army and intelligence is totally incompetent to not be able to stop people coming across the border according to them.

however, we never caught a RAW agent coming across. so that really does make you guys truly incompetent

and your army and intelligence is totally incompetent to not be able to stop people coming across the border according to them.

however, we never caught a RAW agent coming across. so that really does make you guys truly incompetent

Did you ever caught a RAW agent that to an Indian national armed to teeth attacking unarmed civilians with AK47s at a five star hotel?

We couldn't prevent 26/11 or Kargil was maybe our incompetency but they are ample proof of Pakistan's motive towards India

Back
Top Bottom