What's new

As a pretext of WAR - Expect another Massive Terrorist Incident in India

for ALL KETANUS

If not providing proofs is a slap then we have been slapping each other from quiet a while now...there have been tons of dossiers claimed by your likes as well which perhaps will be shared at some "appropriate" time!!

Exactly, I had few discussion with some well informed people regarding this several months back. We did get to the conclusion that most of acquisitions of India are Pakistan centric. Those who think India wouldn't do this blunder count on sanity to prevail in Indian ranks. Looking back though in past what kind of sane person gets away with thousands of people killed under his rule. what if sanity doesn't prevail with likes of Doval and Modi? Reviewing the discussion now after several months it seems the concern was genuine. The new wave that is being propagated in India is that Pakistan is just calling bluff when it comes to going nuclear, even if tactical warheads inside the territory. This is more dangerous as response perception will be highly erroneous. We all know, who have even an iota of association with Forces, that Pakistani is not at all bluffing. Pakistan will and I repeat Pakistan will climb the escalation ladder at all costs if push comes to shove. In case of aerial attack, Pakistan will retaliate to take out a target inside India for the same reason. Accepting Indian hegemony will be a death for Pakistan Period
May i please ask you to share what acquisitions "those informed" people told you which are Pakistan centric... ?? Talk about delusions man :disagree:

I have been saying this since i joined this forum. Actually i have seen pakistanis discussing this topic in real life and ppl are thiinking that modi's very aggressive procurement of defence hardware isnt without a reason. Then u know at this juncture usa agreeing to sell nuclear fuel and deal with canada also make one wonder.

Imean he is the man elected on promises of teaching us lesson. He is the worst thing planet has seen for preplanning gujrat riots and ruthlessly butchering humans , this man has penchant for innocent muslim blood.

Iska aur doval ka bas na chalay they want to attack us now. But inshaAllah they will never succeed.

Pakistan shudnt overlook this threat, and keep looking for ways and startegies to counter these bloodthirsty animals and their vicious plans. It wud be too stupid of pakistanis to not take this threat seriously, you have outlined it well in ur post. Good a thread is done.

Common sense, why since coming to power modi's main emphasis has stayed on defence deals n foreign visits centered around this too?
Exactly, I had few discussions with some well informed people regarding this several months back. We did get to the conclusion that most of acquisitions of India are Pakistan centric. Those who think India wouldn't do this blunder count on sanity to prevail in Indian ranks. Looking back though in past what kind of sane person gets away with thousands of people killed under his rule. what if sanity doesn't prevail with likes of Doval and Modi? Reviewing the discussion now after several months it seems the concern was genuine. The new wave that is being propagated in India is that Pakistan is just calling bluff when it comes to going nuclear, even if tactical warheads inside the territory. This is more dangerous as response perception will be highly erroneous. We all know, who have even an iota of association with Forces, that Pakistani is not at all bluffing. Pakistan will and I repeat Pakistan will climb the escalation ladder at all costs if push comes to shove. In case of aerial attack, Pakistan will retaliate to take out a target inside India for the same reason. Accepting Indian hegemony will be a death for Pakistan Period

if india does the invasion guarantee it will also have its agents in Pakistan ready to take out strategic infrastructure. like water, electric, roads, bridges, banks, etc. This is the time army should round up all traitors and agents and starts quick executions. Start with altaf hussain and political prostitutes, geo news owners and workers, and NGOs like hamid mir, asma Jahangir, marvi sermon, and big dogs like zardari and co.

May i please ask you to share what acquisitions "those informed" people told you which are Pakistan centric... ?? Talk about delusions man :disagree:

Anti pigeon guided missile to start with.:dance3:

Modi can't afford a war with a country which has 70 million armed citizens on top of its battle forged military and a nuclear arsenal enough to blow Hindustan off the orbit.
Why People Believe Conspiracy Theories - Scientific American

If a war is imposed on us, it will NOT be limited, it will be a full scale war which will look like WW-1 and there will be millions of casualties. We have enough armed men to defeat them and write a new chapter in Dehli's history which would put Taimur and Mongols to shame.
Like : the Niazi Corridor that rumbled down New Delhi?

india will try without understanding that this region is filled with mad jihadis then india going to scream for help, it be like Genghis ten times. india also has Muslims living in it territory including occupied Kashmir. it is Pakistan that has helped the world without it it be mad chaos you got ttp, taliban, maybe isis will join, all other stans, arabs turks etc.

The conspiracy theory of false flags aside, I partly agree with the OP. I do see a mini-war or some serious escalation in the 2017-18 time-frame.

My question is wrong :rolleyes: okay

but do convince me why Manmohan singh never felt the urge to boast about how India played a crucial role in creation of Bangladesh and supported Mukti Bahini? And that too in Bangladesh

do convince me why Manmohan singh never felt the urge to boast a 56 inch chest? Though he had the same power at his disposal? Why his ministers never boasted supporting terrorists and proxies?

do convince me why Manmohan singh never felt the urge to bash Pakistan indirectly while visiting another Muslim country?

All these actions reflect someone's personal thoughts, feelings and sentiments, otherwise two people enjoying the same power cannot have different attitude as State Heads (if both of them are loyal and Patriots).

It is as simple as this, you blame our Army that it does not want peace with India, but its your Military and establishment that does not want any positive developments at any cost, and this time they are lucky they have a civilian head who is more eager than them to teach enemy a lesson.

We can be emotional fools but we are not idiots, I am sure we won't start something that we cannot handle, there is no logical apparent reason for Pakistan Army to start a conflict with India at this moment. None whatsoever for the time being.

Not sure why anyone would bother convincing you of any difference since you have no say on who is in power in India. Anyway, I have some time to kill.

Different people, different attitudes, different contexts - national and international, different beliefs, different upbringing, perhaps even different objectives.

As for same power, not entirely. A full majority in the parliament comes with a lot of benefits. Lack of the necessity of minority appeasement due to vote bank compulsions is also a significant factor.

By the way, '56 inch chest' is a political gimmick, why would you be bothered by it is really puzzling.

Now coming to who wants peace, this is not a black and white world and this is not a simple situation. Varied interests on both sides. So let me not go the normal Indian logical route of blaming your army with the argument that a bogey in India justifies their money and power; however let me explore peace.

My view - there is no complete peace while your country exists as it is. Take that as you will and draw your own conclusions. This is my view and not the government's - something that will not be made public unless there is an actual war.

India has its own agenda, and as of now "war" is not on top of that. As per me, Pakistan should do more on its development front rather the development of jihadis.

The conspiracy theory of false flags aside, I partly agree with the OP. I do see a mini-war or some serious escalation in the 2017-18 time-frame.

Not sure why anyone would bother convincing you of any difference since you have no say on who is in power in India. Anyway, I have some time to kill.

Different people, different attitudes, different contexts - national and international, different beliefs, different upbringing, perhaps even different objectives.

As for same power, not entirely. A full majority in the parliament comes with a lot of benefits. Lack of the necessity of minority appeasement due to vote bank compulsions is also a significant factor.

By the way, '56 inch chest' is a political gimmick, why would you be bothered by it is really puzzling.

Now coming to who wants peace, this is not a black and white world and this is not a simple situation. Varied interests on both sides. So let me not go the normal Indian logical route of blaming your army with the argument that a bogey in India justifies their money and power; however let me explore peace.

My view - there is no complete peace while your country exists as it is. Take that as you will and draw your own conclusions. This is my view and not the government's - something that will not be made public unless there is an actual war.

Not interested in reading your lengthy replies .................. thanks but no thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom