What's new

As a pretext of WAR - Expect another Massive Terrorist Incident in India

This is almost like auto-erotic asphyxiation..

You strangle yourself while trying to get off..

I mean who fantasizes about a nuclear war with assured destruction and dreams up scenarios for it???

Did you ever caught a RAW agent that to an Indian national armed to teeth attacking unarmed civilians with AK47s at a five star hotel?

We couldn't prevent 26/11 or Kargil was maybe our incompetency but they are ample proof for Pakistan's motive towards India

incompetence on part of indian army and intelligence and RAW or plain BS made for indian consumption.

clearly indian RAW is incompetent for not being able to stop "people coming across the border"

incompetence on part of indian army and intelligence and RAW or plain BS made for indian consumption.

clearly indian RAW is incompetent for not being able to stop "people coming across the border"
too%20many%20magic.gif

False flag ops have been done in past.. especially in world war 1 and 2.

There is also a possibility that a 3rd power may do so if they feel situation is ripe for a war...a 3rd power which will not be effected but would lije to see one or may b 2 nuclear powers out of equation.

I think pakistan should really be gearing up and polishing the strike package...time is now

Pakistanis are weird people, khud hi apne dimagh me masle banate hai khud hi uska hal bhi nikal lete hai aur uske bad khush ho jate hai:laugh:

apna demaag ziada istemaal na kar aur apni examples ko replace karkay auroon ka naam daal daal kar na bataoo.. jo tumhare aur tumharay hukmaran ke mental halat hey sare dunya ko pata hey... :lol:

Yes you people are good for that only...killing,killing and killing...but when it comes to paying taxes everyone evades it..
Shows what patriotic people Pakistanis are !

Who said we evade taxes...? Last time i checked India has a bigger problem of tax evasion then Pakistan. Really funny how you guys do this, research your own yard before talking sht about another.

Oh! wow, Indians are masters of twisting fact to feed their ego.
LOL. We don't secretly add the list of soldiers killed in a battle which were once disassociated. The higher ego has been on display number of times.

LOL. We don't secretly add the list of soldiers killed in a battle which were once disassociated. The higher ego has been on display number of times.

Keep it up good for feeding ego but not good to fight a war.

Mongols never got succeeded in Delhi but they sacked Multan,bought hell on Lahore after taking local slaves with them and conquered Kashmir during early sultanate period...They were contained by Balban and Ala ud din khilji.

As for manpower whenever there a vacancy for army even for 100 posts there are atleast 10000 jat village teens available.

Leave it...why do you even bother to answer these lunatics?

They are fed on a propaganda of hate and racial/religious superiority. They still dream of victories attained a thousand years ago and wish to repeat the same. Let them live in their delusional world, why do you have to burst their bubble?

Leave it...why do you even bother to answer these lunatics?

They are fed on a propaganda of hate and racial/religious superiority. They still dream of victories attained a thousand years ago and wish to repeat the same. Let them live in their delusional world, why do you have to burst their bubble?
He cllaimed mongols bought destruction in delhi.i jsut gave him historical facts.

ha ha ha those 70 millions who would not even pay proper taxes for country, you are expecting to them to pay there life for country....[/QUOTE]

at least they are not living in the biggest slums of south Asia well i don't know what you are expecting actually. i am not in favor of war personally but let the war breakout once then you will see what expectation is in real :smitten: this is pakistan not india:pakistan:

In my opinion there is no possibility of war in near future coz both sides dont afford it. If war like scenario does happen then Pakistan will mount pressure on India by testing its secret weapons like ICBM just to show that we can nuke every part of enemy's territory.

Will afford it or not is not the question here, India is going for it. Its not the best time for Pakistan to undergo a war with India but for India - it is possible now or never.

I have been saying this since i joined this forum. Actually i have seen pakistanis discussing this topic in real life and ppl are thiinking that modi's very aggressive procurement of defence hardware isnt without a reason. Then u know at this juncture usa agreeing to sell nuclear fuel and deal with canada also make one wonder.

Imean he is the man elected on promises of teaching us lesson. He is the worst thing planet has seen for preplanning gujrat riots and ruthlessly butchering humans, kausar bano , this man has penchant for innocent muslim blood.

Iska aur doval ka bas na chalay they want to attack us now. But inshaAllah they will never succeed.

Pakistan shudnt overlook this threat, and keep looking for ways and startegies to counter these bloodthirsty animals and their vicious plans. It wud be too stupid of pakistanis to not take this threat seriously, you have outlined it well in ur post. Good a thread is done.

Common sense, why since coming to power modi's main emphasis has stayed on defence deals n foreign visits centered around this too?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom