What's new

As Obama visits, signs that India is pushing back against China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticking to the topic, it is evident, the 'western democracies' have made a concerted, tenacious effort, in proactively laying the foundation for india to exert her 'dominance' in Asia (and i use that term loosely), which mind you, is also the source of india's newly found 'confidence'. It is pertinent to mention, such a cynical power-reorientation will usher in a paradigm-shift, undoubtedly destabilising Asia 'across the board' and will ultimately pave the way for much war and conflict. Moreover, this bane-policy will likely act as a catalyst for Asian countries to be at loggerheads, all galvanised in tussling for supremacy, whilst disdaining the added connotation of nuclear weapons, potentially being employed. Again the age-old imperial policy of 'divide and rule' coming to the fore, in the form of a fragmented Asia, ultimately the one and only beneficiaries being the 'western democracies'. India is merely a pawn, China remains the stumbling block.

Actually I do not believe India is taking side with United States or be a prawn or even trying to contain China. If you follow Indian official foreign policy closely you do not see any trend in that direction.

However what you do see in India foreign policy is more about getting recognition as a Big Power or rising world power.

By getting US or Russia to see it as an equal is an example of such recognition. By getting China's attention and seeing China being annoyed or concern is also another such recognition. That is why India spend a lot of money on “Big Power” assets such as Nuclear bomb, Delivery systems, Space Program, Aircraft carriers, Nuclear submarine, fifth generation fighters, Missile defense etc. Most of these assets are only minimum specs and have no purpose except to showcase India as a “Big Power”.

And I do not think India has the capability to sustains all these “Big Power” asset due to lack of a strong economic foundation and its small GDP of only US2 trillion.

My psot is reported. Because you (indian) didn`t liked what I said! But get a life. Grow up further. This is a Pakistani Forum. Not Indian. You cannot decide that wich language is allow here or not. Indians like you should mind your own business!

AFAIK this is an International Forum.
And according to the rules of the Mod.
You cant use your local language in thread like this.
@waz @Chak Bamu Is it correct ?

KGDJ, Internatioanl forum NEVER require Indian rules or suggestions. Keep that in your poor mind.
STOP teaching others. And if you realy become so frustrated over my comments then, I suggest you have a bath in Ganga Maya!

KGDJ, Internatioanl forum NEVER require Indian rules or suggestions. Keep that in your poor mind.
STOP teaching others. And if you realy become so frustrated over my comments then, I suggest you have a bath in Ganga Maya!

WT the heck are you talking about ?
I am talking your Mods rules not us.
Stupid .

Last edited:
Oye, Tu kia kissi "Aangreez Ki Aulaad Hai" Joh Urdu ya Hindi nahi samjhta?
You are a coward person, who repporting the posts, and just cannot face the reality!

Oye, Tu kia kissi "Aangreez Ki Aulaad Hai" Joh Urdu ya Hindi nahi samjhta?
You are a coward person, who repporting the posts, and just cannot face the reality!

@waz @Chak Bamu .Is it correct?
Reporting off topic posts a cowardice act !

@waz @Chak Bamu .Is it correct?
Reporting off topic posts a cowardice act !
@MKL,Keep reporting. If this is what you make happy! :disagree:

WTF are you talking about ?
Stupid .
@nline, I think he has become so frustrated over your comments. Ignore this poor guy!
@SrNair, Shut you ugly mouth & STOP using bad language against our PDF forums. Get a life you indian!

@MKL,Keep reporting. If this is what you make happy! :disagree:

@nline, I think he has become so frustrated over your comments. Ignore this poor guy!
@SrNair, Shut you ugly mouth & STOP using bad language against our PDF forums. Get a life you indian!

Really ??
So.much for frustration .
Any moron can use his/her own language to reduce further embarassment to save your own face.I can also do that .

@waz @Chak Bamu So now reporting is also become a problem for some mebers in here .Thread was about India and China and here we have some trolls.

WT the heck are you talking about ?
Stupid .
Cool Down, Gango Telli,
, Have look on this pic and enjoy!
10943038_428282397336101_8460665817381704031_n.jpg

Cool Down, Gango Telli,
, Have look on this pic and enjoy!
10943038_428282397336101_8460665817381704031_n.jpg

Ya .I checked your news websites.Entire Pak Media spend their entire 2 days with these picture and debate :lol:

The thread has so much rubbish in it, I don't know where to start.

Thank you for the meaningful posts. As for the others, please reflect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom