What's new

AS USUAL ITS AFGHANIs

CHACHA"G"

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hello All,
Any one
remember Boing + Narcotics + PIA + London Heathrow ???? If not please refresh your memory .
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...in-seized-from-pia-plane-at-heathrow-airport/

Now , After investigation both sides (UK + PAK) find out its Afghanis .. Yes those namak haram , again did this and bring bad name for Pakistan.
Not only That ,, How Many of you remember Theft at Ahmad Fraz House ???
Th
e Belongings Of great Pakistani Poet is on sale in Kabul , Again these namak haram , haram khur Afghanis did that,

Watch last 10 minutes..................................................... I am speechless .

Time have come , Kick them all out , kick these namak haram out of Pakistan , Fence the fking Border , Mine it , Trench it, ................. Enough is Enough

@django , @Zibago , @Verve , @Arsalan , @Path-Finder , @DESERT FIGHTER , @PaklovesTurkiye , @Ulla , @MastanKhan

How a PIA flight can be loaded with drugs without mili bhagat of Airport Security and PIA ?
First take these Haram khors out, which are within you.

It's your own security forces who take their bribe share then let them in and do whatever they want.

How a PIA flight can be loaded with drugs without mili bhagat of Airport Security and PIA ?

It's your own security forces who take their bribe share then let them in and do whatever they want.
Sir ager hum yeh baat samajh lety tu shayad itny bury halat mn nahi hoty ... change is always inside out ...

Hello All,
Any one
remember Boing + Narcotics + PIA + London Heathrow ???? If not please refresh your memory .
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...in-seized-from-pia-plane-at-heathrow-airport/

Now , After investigation both sides (UK + PAK) find out its Afghanis .. Yes those namak haram , again did this and bring bad name for Pakistan.
Not only That ,, How Many of you remember Theft at Ahmad Fraz House ???
Th
e Belongings Of great Pakistani Poet is on sale in Kabul , Again these namak haram , haram khur Afghanis did that,

Watch last 10 minutes..................................................... I am speechless .

Time have come , Kick them all out , kick these namak haram out of Pakistan , Fence the fking Border , Mine it , Trench it, ................. Enough is Enough

@django , @Zibago , @Verve , @Arsalan , @Path-Finder , @DESERT FIGHTER , @PaklovesTurkiye , @Ulla , @MastanKhan

In all seriousness, we need to really start a campaign to kick ALL afghans (AKA mostuseless.coms) out of Pakistan.

Fully agree , Take them down and All those too who talk about brotherhood and morality , They are not our brothers and to hell with morality .
Clean Pakistan from Afghnis and Afghanis Lovers .........................................................

Fully agree , Take them down and All those too who talk about brotherhood and morality , They are not our brothers and to hell with morality .
Clean Pakistan from Afghnis and Afghanis Lovers .........................................................
Sir slogan should be clean Pakistan from all criminals ... What if real criminals are Pakistani ?

Sir slogan should be clean Pakistan from all criminals ... What if real criminals are Pakistani ?
In my post , I mean Pakistanis "criminals/Partners" and Lovers or sympathisers of Afghanis. Clean Pakistan slogan is what we need , but under that start cleaning Pakistan from Aghanis (they are not Pakistanis) First , And we can clean our own masssssssssss any time(but clean that which involved with Afganis ).

The problem is *NOT* Afghans, it is the Afghan Army. We need to start slowly taking over Afghan areas, secure them, move forward. This is the *ONLY* way to achieve peace.

WTF... 74 entries points along pak-afg border dont have army post and no check..
i cant believe on it.. but if it's true. so what the hell. why we are fighting with terrorism ? you are allowing terrorist activities deliberately and you should not cry over insurgency.

WTF... 74 entries points along pak-afg border dont have army post and no check..
i cant believe on it.. but if it's true. so what the hell. why we are fighting with terrorism ? you are allowing terrorist activities deliberately and you should not be cry over insurgency.
Well I don't want to say it but your post forcing me to open my mouth........ When our elite call them Brothers and feel there pain as they are Pakistanis ................This is what happen.
There is a big problem in our Mind set.............. For Afghanis we are enemy from 1000s of Years and for us they are our brothers from 40+ years .
They killed our First PM , They killed BN. They killed 1000s of Innocent Pakistanis and our elite is dying in there LOVE.
Islam have nothing top do with Afghani or Afghani mindset , Read history , And if you take religion out you will only see hate and .................
Islam came very late our history with them is very old..............

The problem is not Afghans, its government of Pakistan which has no direction other than to back their corrupt king and defend his corruption. So for me Pakistani government is to be blamed as much as Afghans.

Well I don't want to say it but your post forcing me to open my mouth........ When our elite call them Brothers and feel there pain as they are Pakistanis ................This is what happen.
There is a big problem in our Mind set.............. For Afghanis we are enemy from 1000s of Years and for us they are our brothers from 40+ years .
They killed our First PM , They killed BN. They killed 1000s of Innocent Pakistanis and our elite is dying in there LOVE.
Islam have nothing top do with Afghani or Afghani mindset , Read history , And if you take religion out you will only see hate and .................
Islam came very late our history with them is very old..............

Afghans are not real Muslims. They are hindu worshippers.

Back
Top Bottom