What's new

AS USUAL ITS AFGHANIs

Hello All,
Any one
remember Boing + Narcotics + PIA + London Heathrow ???? If not please refresh your memory .
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...in-seized-from-pia-plane-at-heathrow-airport/

Now , After investigation both sides (UK + PAK) find out its Afghanis .. Yes those namak haram , again did this and bring bad name for Pakistan.
Not only That ,, How Many of you remember Theft at Ahmad Fraz House ???
Th
e Belongings Of great Pakistani Poet is on sale in Kabul , Again these namak haram , haram khur Afghanis did that,

Watch last 10 minutes..................................................... I am speechless .

Time have come , Kick them all out , kick these namak haram out of Pakistan , Fence the fking Border , Mine it , Trench it, ................. Enough is Enough

@django , @Zibago , @Verve , @Arsalan , @Path-Finder , @DESERT FIGHTER , @PaklovesTurkiye , @Ulla , @MastanKhan
But how u lick them biggest supporter nawaz stopped their return first remove their lovers from govt

In my opinion govt and parliment should not have power to take decision they do exactly against the will of Pak public

That's the whole point - it is not control, but elimination of terror that India and rest of the world except Pakistan seek. Pakistan by your own admission seeks to 'control' the terrorist market...and in the process become a basket case.
Pakistan is against terrorists, you ignorant one.

PAK, Nax...all the same when it comes to terrorists. Nothing to worry about.
Ever since Mushy ran away, you guys don't seem to be able hide took well
Oh really...Musharraf doesn't need to be in power. We Pakistanis do not support terrorists.

You say you Pashtun voted to join Pakistan.

Then what is Afghanistan and it's Pashtun?

How did the line get drawn.

And what was the basis of partition of Pashtun.

Cheers, Doc

ASD made a mistake in not wiping out the sikhs 100%. He only killed 1/3rd first, then half the second time. Was complacent throughout.

Unfortunately the sikhs had a very short-lived empire which stretched up to NWFP area (though their hold was intermittent and even shorter lived, there were periods nwfp was a tributary).

After their short lived empire ended, it was taken by the British. They just kept the borders to where it was after enduring losses in the Anglo Afghan war. Durand line was part of the deal Afghans made with British. It's been there since then.

You have to understand.
Pakistanis have zero great names from their land. All Kings/Conquerors/Empires were either Afghan/Central Asian or Indian.

They have nothing to be proud of in their history. What else will they do except for appropriating other's names.

LOLOLOLOL... indian?? All you have is ashoka.

ASD was born in multan. Gandhara civilization was in pak. Indus valley (That your disgusting country has named itself after) is Pakistan. These just off the top of my head. If you start counting capital cities/cities of significance, the number increases.

Besides, as the first Muslim nuclear power, we can use Muslim names.

ASD made a mistake in not wiping out the sikhs 100%. He only killed 1/3rd first, then half the second time. Was complacent throughout.

Unfortunately the sikhs had a very short-lived empire which stretched up to NWFP area (though their hold was intermittent and even shorter lived, there were periods nwfp was a tributary).

After their short lived empire ended, it was taken by the British. They just kept the borders to where it was after enduring losses in the Anglo Afghan war. Durand line was part of the deal Afghans made with British. It's been there since then.

LOLOLOLOL... indian?? All you have is ashoka.

ASD was born in multan. Gandhara civilization was in pak. Indus valley (That your disgusting country has named itself after) is Pakistan. These just off the top of my head. If you start counting capital cities/cities of significance, the number increases.

Besides, as the first Muslim nuclear power, we can use Muslim names.
Rightly said my friend.

Back
Top Bottom