What's new

AS USUAL ITS AFGHANIs

Last year and earlier this year I used to say but people were totally against it! You need to get involved in afghanistan openly and start a hunting season of savages. This diplomacy and brotherhood is not going to work these afghans have been the enemy that we hug and treat like an equal.

All neighbours of afghanistan do the same they treat afghans like animals and would you believe it they don't say a word against them.

In my post , I mean Pakistanis "criminals/Partners" and Lovers or sympathisers of Afghanis. Clean Pakistan slogan is what we need , but under that start cleaning Pakistan from Aghanis (they are not Pakistanis) First , And we can clean our own masssssssssss any time(but clean that which involved with Afganis ).
Sir for me real issue is corruption (and by corruption i dont mean financial corruption only) ...

Same Afghanis in UAE will not dear to break even a traffic signal ... why is that ? because of rule of law of the land ... our laws and its implementation is weak and hence be it Pakistani and Afghani, they are miss using it ,,, we will remove Afghanis then what ? will crime end ? Don't we have Pakistan based hard core terroritst orgainzation working in all provinces ? lakshar-e-jhangvi, sapah sahabe, BLA, MQM millitant, Layari ganag war, People aman committee, Punjab Police encounter squad and many more has not influence of Afghans ...

We should stop blaming others for our own weakness ... These afghan refuges can or cannot be a problem I am not debating on that ... my debate is issue is with our culture of corruption, miss use of power , murder of merit ... if we make correction on those basic infrastrutural level issues, system and people will take care of such crimes automatically ... otherwise its a vicious circle .... Truck ki lal batti k peechy bhagty rahooo

The problem is not Afghans, its government of Pakistan which has no direction other than to back their corrupt king and defend his corruption. So for me Pakistani government is to be blamed as much as Afghans.
agreed, I will say that Pakistan gov is more responsible otherwise refuges are refuges they should have been tamed ... Look at Pakistanies living elsewhere in the world ... they dont dare to break any law ...

Last year and earlier this year I used to say but people were totally against it! You need to get involved in afghanistan openly and start a hunting season of savages. This diplomacy and brotherhood is not going to work these afghans have been the enemy that we hug and treat like an equal.

All neighbours of afghanistan do the same they treat afghans like animals and would you believe it they don't say a word against them.

Bilmey........Afghanistan has a greater percentage of people stoned out of the heads and drugged up than the Rastas of Jamaica...........lol........:rofl:

That's because Afghans ARE animals......:lol:

I openly support a complete robust border fence, (mined & trenched) with observation towers along the entire front with AFG & Iran. We may share some cultural linguist heritage with AFG but we are a seperate independent nation. Secure borders contribute towards secure nations. We cannot have a soft spot for anyone who are anti Pakistani be it Afghan militias, Narinder Modi, Shiekh Hassina, Bramdog Bugti, Marri, Altaf Hussain or Achakzai. To he'll with them all!

Here is the crux of the matter. Our image has been destroyed. Newspapers won't be running stories saying "It was Afghans". Oh no. What the world has come to know, is that "Pakistan International Airlines" was involved in drug smuggling. And this image assassination is a long time tactic of Indians. The Afghans have definitely been used by Indians here.

Bilmey........Afghanistan has a greater percentage of people stoned out of the heads and drugged up than the Rastas of Jamaica...........lol........:rofl:

That's because Afghans ARE animals......:lol:
Afghan refugees in Iran are openly humiliated they are forced to dance and sing songs whilst the Iranian border guards mock laugh at them. If they refuse the Afghans are struck hard with a police Baton. Pakistanis have never humiliated Afghans yet we have shared our food with them, provided them with shelter and education. Pakistani hospitality gone to complete waste!

What's even more unbelievable is that they just mortared a school in Landi Kotal.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1351860j

And this:
The point is why even drive trucks with food into AFG if the Kabul authorities are going to mistreat and abuse the trucks and drivers? These are clear Hindutva tactics. RSS members would happily do the same if given the opportunity.

And the constant maligning of the PIA continues.

What a political masterstroke by the corrupt Mafia.

The political Unions inside state machinery boils my blood.

Get rid of the politicians and you will have a Pakistan reformed.

Sir for me real issue is corruption (and by corruption i dont mean financial corruption only) ...

Same Afghanis in UAE will not dear to break even a traffic signal ... why is that ? because of rule of law of the land ... our laws and its implementation is weak and hence be it Pakistani and Afghani, they are miss using it ,,, we will remove Afghanis then what ? will crime end ? Don't we have Pakistan based hard core terroritst orgainzation working in all provinces ? lakshar-e-jhangvi, sapah sahabe, BLA, MQM millitant, Layari ganag war, People aman committee, Punjab Police encounter squad and many more has not influence of Afghans ...

We should stop blaming others for our own weakness ... These afghan refuges can or cannot be a problem I am not debating on that ... my debate is issue is with our culture of corruption, miss use of power , murder of merit ... if we make correction on those basic infrastrutural level issues, system and people will take care of such crimes automatically ... otherwise its a vicious circle .... Truck ki lal batti k peechy bhagty rahooo

agreed, I will say that Pakistan gov is more responsible otherwise refuges are refuges they should have been tamed ... Look at Pakistanies living elsewhere in the world ... they dont dare to break any law ...
The Pak government itself is a mafia. These ugly dirt filled traitors only care about abusing eachother at huge rallies. Nobody cares about the bomb blast victims, the martyerd police FC & militery service personnel. These people (politicians) are a plague upon the nation. They are a danger to Pak and its future. They are partially the reson as to why murders occure, openly support rival militias to gin each other down. These politicians hate Pakistan as mug as narinder modi does.

The Pak government itself is a mafia. These ugly dirt filled traitors only care about abusing eachother at huge rallies. Nobody cares about the bomb blast victims, the martyerd police FC & militery service personnel. These people (politicians) are a plague upon the nation. They are a danger to Pak and its future. They are partially the reson as to why murders occure, openly support rival militias to gin each other down. These politicians hate Pakistan as mug as narinder modi does.
Yes, but in these list kindly also include Bureaucrats and some of the Generals (excluding armed forces as an institution) ...

Afghan refugees in Iran are openly humiliated they are forced to dance and sing songs whilst the Iranian border guards mock laugh at them. If they refuse the Afghans are struck hard with a police Baton. Pakistanis have never humiliated Afghans yet we have shared our food with them, provided them with shelter and education. Pakistani hospitality gone to complete waste!

The point is why even drive trucks with food into AFG if the Kabul authorities are going to mistreat and abuse the trucks and drivers? These are clear Hindutva tactics. RSS members would happily do the same if given the opportunity.

It's time then we started to humiliate the Afghans in Pakistan and treat them like the animals they are as is done in Iran.

It's time then we started to humiliate the Afghans in Pakistan and treat them like the animals they are as is done in Iran.

sure.
just before you do that.

answer me this question please.

Afghanis in this particular case had political coverage and with PIA's drug mafia union they were the front man.
So you are just going after the front man and not the actual perpetrators.
A normal Afghani is basically starving to death and if some haramkhor mafia in Pakistan makes use of it to further their means why are you being part of it?

This is totally avoidable if you do not have more than 30 thousand employees in an Airline with just barely 20 serviceable aircraft.

Think before you go all extreme ape shizz over everything.

Afghans are not real Muslims. They are hindu worshippers.
And you are a real Muslim?

Fully agree , Take them down and All those too who talk about brotherhood and morality , They are not our brothers and to hell with morality .
Clean Pakistan from Afghnis and Afghanis Lovers .........................................................
How is the weather in your Australia?

And you are a real Muslim?

How is the weather in your Australia?

Afghans collude with the most anti-Muslim race in earth to try to harm a real Muslim people and nation. Afghans are not real Muslims. They are ungrateful drug-addicts.

Afghans collude with the most anti-Muslim race in earth to try to harm a real Muslim people and nation. Afghans are not real Muslims. They are ungrateful drug-addicts.
Name the country which bans Ramadan fasting, long beards, veil, Muslim names, Muslim burials etc?

Back
Top Bottom