What's new

AS USUAL ITS AFGHANIs

Btw, *LOVE* the 'challi' (salt roasted corn) by dear Pathan Bhai. *NOTHING* in the world beats Pathan Bhai's salt roasted corn topped with lemon juice and red chillies. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Oh Bhai lemon-juice and mirch masala is not put on the salt-roasted corn........its put on boiled corn

The airport from which the plane took off belongs to Pakistan, the airlines is run by pakistani Govt.

the crew, security checks and other formalities is done by pakistani establishment. Then how come the complete blame goes to Afghans?

Definitely the security and airline staff compromised in this case.

Doesnt matter if you dont want Afghanistan but labelling all Afghan bad for the crimes of a few is wrong. Read your statement again and tell me what difference is there between your and Pauline Hansons statements
U haven't tell me any good done by or bring by Those so called good Afghans to or for Pakistan . For me they are all outsider and not Pakistani.............................
Kick them out they have a free country which is not alone and they also have India as there best ally.

Btw, *LOVE* the 'challi' (salt roasted corn) by dear Pathan Bhai. *NOTHING* in the world beats Pathan Bhai's salt roasted corn topped with lemon juice and red chillies. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Let's not forget Reshmi Romal Tehrik (Silk Handkerchief Movement). Muslims from sub-continent have a long history of providing tacit support to our Afghan brothers. The Reshmi Romal wasn't successful per se, but the lessons learnt by Afghans are being applied today. They got duped once into leaving Jihad. For eternity they have learnt the lesson that leaving Jihad is falling into the enemy's trap. Never gonna happen. Insha Allah.

Well, look what we have here. Non-Muslim Hindus are allowing Afghans to come into their colleges and get education, and a fellow Muslim is denigrating them on a public forum. Get this: they are our Muslim brothers, they deserve a chance at peace, and the only way to give them peace is to free them of the machinations of imperialist powers. The only way to achieve that is to take them under our Nuclear Umbrella, and invest in their development. Once they are educated and stable, all of us will become a power to reckon with. This is the only way forward if you want Pakistan to survive the next 100 years.
What do u think about first PM of Pakistan ? Was he not Muslim??? What about those Indian Raj Muslims migrated to Afghanistan? Were they not Muslims? What about BN? and What about 1000s of Other Pakistanis ?
Keep brotherhood out of it............ And let them stay where they are.... They have other Muslim Brotherly Countries as there nab... so Please forgive Pakistan.

mader... kutay kaminey.. haram khor...kick them out .. sale afghanis pigs.. mader.. bahan.. inki maa ko ... beti farosh.. bachay baz .. L... chusney wali koom... harami.. ghadaar.. ehsaan faramosh... Gan... ki olaad.. chutiyee kaminey.. nikaalo inko kutonn koo... har tarf pakistan ki badnami kr rahe hain...

In my early days, a few brain cells used to die every time I read such a post.

As enough brain cells died, I began to learn how to think like a Pakistani.

Then all was well again.

Cheers, Doc

I am really disappointed after reading your post. I thought you were better than this. I would suggest that you should leave this forum as to save the remaining brain cells you have left with and instead you should stay with your own kind in your own forums (defence forum india)

We call them cuckistanis for a reason :lol:

They are nothing but a product of rape and domination

@Horus @WAJsal @waz @WebMaster @Emmie

please deal with this

mader... kutay kaminey.. haram khor...kick them out .. sale afghanis pigs.. mader.. bahan.. inki maa ko ... beti farosh.. bachay baz .. L... chusney wali koom... harami.. ghadaar.. ehsaan faramosh... Gan... ki olaad.. chutiyee kaminey.. nikaalo inko kutonn koo... har tarf pakistan ki badnami kr rahe hain...

and this guy as well

Pakistan first.. jiss kissi ko bhi takleef ho rahi hai for afghanis they can leave for afghanistan.. Pakistan interest should come first.. most of the countries has banned Pakistanis.. they dont issue visa as many afghani people used Pakistan passport to smuggle drugs.. In Kuwait so many afghanis were caught with Pakistani passport and drugs..

wake up people.. try to get indian passport and c how hard it is to get it..

You have to understand.
Pakistanis have zero great names from their land. All Kings/Conquerors/Empires were either Afghan/Central Asian or Indian.

They have nothing to be proud of in their history. What else will they do except for appropriating other's names.
You have to understand.
Pakistanis have zero great names from their land. All Kings/Conquerors/Empires were either Afghan/Central Asian or Indian.

They have nothing to be proud of in their history. What else will they do except for appropriating other's names.

Ask your mama, wife or daughter what the biggest pride is.......:azn:

The biggest pride got rammed in your mama's choot and ghand-hole while your wife and daughter swallowed the juice if Ghaznavi's descendents. Your wife and daughter then received a lot of juice from AurangZeb's descendant in their phuddi and ghand-hole.

Secondly Pukhtoons have not been punjabified. we have been urdufied.

You didn't get him who is low level banned Indian parsi mongrel sock account troll. For punjab he use Indianized (urdu) and for pakhtuns its punjabfied :lol:.

We are not supporting terrorism.

Same way India tries to pursue it's interests in Afghanistan, Pakistan will too.

Besides Pakistan has the upper hand because we share a border with Afghanistan and the same culture.

Iran has huge differences with Afghanistan. Should I elaborate?

Pakistan should go about pursuing its interest like responsible nation - not like a drug cartel and narco gang. Supporting terrorists, proliferating nukes, protecting nuts like OBL ...see the difference ?

Pakistan should go about pursuing its interest like responsible nation - not like a drug cartel and narco gang. Supporting terrorists, proliferating nukes, protecting nuts like OBL ...see the difference ?
We never protected Osama Bin Laden.

We are not operating like a drug cartel. Nice try, control your own terrorists first: the naxalites are tearing India apart. ;)

You have to understand.

Says an "Indian".

We never protected Osama Bin Laden.

We are not operating like a drug cartel. Nice try, control your own terrorists first: the naxalites are tearing India apart. ;)

That's the whole point - it is not control, but elimination of terror that India and rest of the world except Pakistan seek. Pakistan by your own admission seeks to 'control' the terrorist market...and in the process become a basket case.

Back
Top Bottom