What's new

Asia cup is total disrespect to Pakistan and world cricket by indian BCCI.

😀Is it? Did it end like that?

Yes … we never saw the Indian airforce after that

Nobody complains , you go and close you airspace , take losses if you can afford .

Did I say you complained?.. you squealed like a pig 🐖…understand the difference

Losing millions and millions was too much for Indian airlines

I really don’t under stand these hendooo hendooo Indians .. why do they argue like stupid idiots over commonly know hard facts…

Last edited:
@PradoTLC , please analyse facts before making tall claims. You have posted few links that just bring out losses to Indian carriers.

Do you know the losses being incurred by CAA and PIA? I have mentioned them earlier and they are a substantial amount for a sinking economy like your’s.

Seeing your line of argument, it is clear that you don’t even want to know about those losses.

CAA didn’t lift the airspace ban out of any kindliness, but, due to it’s own and PIA’s impending bankruptcy.

You would come back with another idiotic post without analysing these facts like a stuck tape recorder.

But, I am sure that you know in your heart the reality of your hollow arguments.

That is good enough.

My fears came true... their bodies were not recovering from jetlock and now they picking up injuries.. **** you pcb
Screenshot_20230912-054751_X.jpg

My fears came true... their bodies were not recovering from jetlock and now they picking up injuries.. **** you pcb

There is no such thing as jetlock. There is Jetlag which is the effect when time zones are crossed on long journeys. These journeys are not only short but do not involve change in time zones. hence no "jetlock"
Tennis players are jetting between countries and time zones ENDLESSLY . They practically play 5 hr gruelling matches jump on a jet travel through time zones land nd play again. They dont complain or even mention "jetlock"

There is no such thing as jetlock. There is Jetlag which is the effect when time zones are crossed on long journeys. These journeys are not only short but do not involve change in time zones. hence no "jetlock"
Tennis players are jetting between countries and time zones ENDLESSLY . They practically play 5 hr gruelling matches jump on a jet travel through time zones land nd play again. They dont complain or even mention "jetlock"
Well you may differ with words. But they have traveled 5 to 6 times like monkeys. See what is happening with players health

The only person to blame here is Zaka Ashraf and Najam Sethi. They agreed to this. Nobody forced them too, but they agreed out of greed. Nothing else.

Pakistan won the rights to host the Asia Cup. If India didn’t want to come, then they could have stayed home and boycotted. What was the need for the PCB to agree to a hybrid model? If ACC was playing games, then reject hosting the Asia Cup altogether. This is what I believe happened since that soor pajeet di aulad Jay Shah is currently the president of the ACC too.

At this point, Pakistan should have either taken the other boards into confidence and just played with everyone except India, or if ACC was playing games, then PCB should have said “we won’t host then”.

I mean doesn’t this old generation of Pakistanis have any self respect whatsoever? I was shocked when I heard they agreed to this and they paraded themselves on social media claiming “this is good for us”. How? I knew it was going to be a disaster especially with all the traveling within a short period of time….the weather.

The entire tournament has been a joke.

First of all, I don’t understand how anyone can be concerned with cricket with the current state of the country right now and a former PM sitting in a C-class jail while this coward nation looks on as see’s the country fall further and further towards a dictatorship. What good will wining this do?

Second of all, the ”hybird model” is insulting.

Well you may differ with words. But they have traveled 5 to 6 times like monkeys. See what is happening with players health
Tennis players do that EVERY week of the year ACROSS TIME ZONES as do Golfers F1 Drivers etc .
This is normal travel within a time zone , there is NO "JETLOCK" involved.
JETLAG is when you cross TIME ZONES and as I said even then there are athletes doing that EVERY WEEK of the year

Jet lag affects when there is a substantial change of time zone. The difference in time zone between Srilanaka and Paksiatn is just 30 min. Hence calling it jet lag or lock isn’t correct.
Yes travel time is an issue but other teams are also going through the same.

Last edited:
Tennis players do that EVERY week of the year ACROSS TIME ZONES as do Golfers F1 Drivers etc .
This is normal travel within a time zone , there is NO "JETLOCK" involved.
JETLAG is when you cross TIME ZONES and as I said even then there are athletes doing that EVERY WEEK of the year
How long a tennis player play a game. Does he play 8 hours or 5 days game.. jetlag or jetl9ck. It has many other effect. It is not just time zone. But if you make 5 times travel in a week its not easy to get out of those things

Yes … we never saw the Indian airforce after that

Did I say you complained?.. you squealed like a pig 🐖…understand the difference

Losing millions and millions was too much for Indian airlines

I really don’t under stand these hendooo hendooo Indians .. why do they argue like stupid idiots over commonly know hard facts…

Millions are nothing for world's fifth economy , it is a big question for countries who beg for one billion dollar every month.How good it looks when PM of a country tweets about getting one billion dollar from china and IMF .

View attachment 952939
JETLOCK is rubbish , Pakistanis do not know how to play when they play with powerful teams like India and Australia . There are good doctors with Indian team who can open any lock including JETLOCK ,

Last edited:
Millions are nothing for world's fifth economy , it is a big question for countries who beg for one billion dollar every month.How good it looks when PM of a country tweets about getting one billion dollar from china and IMF .

still you lost 2 planes one heli , million and millions of $ in airline losses, looked like a complete idiot in front of the world for lying like a fool, became a butt of ridicule in the fighter combat world... and squealed like a pig..

still you lost 2 planes one heli , million and millions of $ in airline losses, looked like a complete idiot in front of the world for lying like a fool, became a butt of ridicule in the fighter combat world... and squealed like a pig..
We spit millions after eating paan . Fighters planes are nothing we purchase in hundreds .without our PM saying begging is essential .

We spit millions after eating paan . Fighters planes are nothing we purchase in hundreds .without our PM saying begging is essential .

still we kicked your brown hairy arse...

Do you know the losses being incurred by CAA and PIA? I have mentioned them earlier and they are a substantial amount for a sinking economy like your’s.

Yes $50M...

Asia Cup name should be changed to "Mendak Cup"

Back
Top Bottom