Religion: Muslim
Race or Ethnicity: Asian/Indian
Sexual orientation: Straight
Party Affiliation: See Note [1]

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: President of Pakistan

[1] Pakistan Peoples Party.

Father: Hakim Ali Zardari
Wife: Benazir Bhutto (m. 1987, one son, two daughters)
Son: Bilawal Bhutto Zardari (b. 21-Sep-1988)
Daughter: Bakhtawar
Daughter: Asifa

High School: Saint Patrick's High School, Karachi, Pakistan

President of Pakistan (6-Sep-2008 to present)
Member of Pakistani Parliament Senate (1993-99)
Pakistani Minister Environment (1993-96)
Blackmail charged and imprisoned 1990, charges dropped 1993
Corruption imprisoned 1997-2004
Murder of Murtaza Bhutto, charged 1996
Tortured
Risk Factors: Diabetes, Depression

Asif Ali Zardari

I am posting this with no comments.

Website Claims Zardari US Citizen

NEW YORK: A well-known US website, which contains the record of some 36,000 prominent figures of the world, has declared President Asif Ali Zardari a US citizen, and said that he suffers from depression and is a diabetic patient.

The revelation of ‘Noteable Names Database’, the US website established in 2002, may create further problems for President Zardari and his comrades.

The website claims it collects such information about famous personalities through general sources, besides its own intelligence and other sources that are not known to common man.

If the information given on the website is correct, President Zardari may have to face a court challenge for contesting the presidential election by concealing his foreign nationality, taking oath as the president of Pakistan in the presence of the US oath and other reasons.

A naturalized US national takes oath to raise weapons against anti-American elements and promises to perform his duty, keeping US oath and interests supreme to all other loyalties and oaths. While the president of Pakistan takes oath to abide by the Constitution and interests of Pakistan.

The website has declared Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan, Singer Nusrat Fateha Ali Khan, Benazir Bhutto, Nawaz Sharif, Pervez Musharraf, Ziaul Haq and Ayub Khan holders of Pakistani nationality. (The News Intl)

Didnt anyone check this before he stood for elections? And isnt it illegal to be Pakistan's President if he is not even Pakistani?

^^^^ too late anyways. In any case laws are only applicable to the "weak" & "poor". What a shame.

Its an awe. Rehman Malik is a dual national and many others, whats the big deal even if it is true. We have a long history of imported rulers.

Even Benazir and now her son - the future of Pakistan as many say - Mr Bilawal, a teenager, the next predicted ruler of Pakistan will be imported. They live out of Pakistan, and sympathise the poor here, with all their wealth there.

NOTHING CAN BE DONE... WE WILL RUIN FOR SURE

KIT Over

enjoy the 'fruits of democracy' comrades , with skyrocketing inflation and all time high corruption .
'democracy is the best revenge' oh yes ... i bet it is on the poor people who will cast the vote again for the fakes.

I didn't post it because as any sane person could have seen The News got so much carried away by their anti-govermentism that they printed a frontpage news story without any level of credibility.

Does anybody seriously want to believe that NNDB went through US databases and recovered this vital information?

I didn't post it because as any sane person could have seen The News got so much carried away by their anti-govermentism that they printed a frontpage news story without any level of credibility.

Does anybody seriously want to believe that NNDB went through US databases and recovered this vital information?
It's not The News Fault.It's our qausi
retarded awam that believes everything they read in News.

☪☪☪☪;930434 said:
It's not The News Fault.It's our qausi
retarded awam that believes everything they read in News.

What irks me is that they print it with an extract of The United States Oath of Allegiance in order to make people believe that he's a US stooge. They've printed astrology reports predicting a doom and now this as well. Seriously all credibility has been lost in their hate of the present regime.

Had they printed this news about Kiyani (oh, my!), imagine the reaction of the readers then.

Yeah.... and this exactly the kind of news that catches up with the masses promptly.

I have no idea about the authenticity of the news but the way it has been put in to the public domain without any credible proof reeks of defamatory propaganda. Aren't their protections against this in Pakistan law? At least till the President is in the office?

Not even worth the bandwidth. Another sensational peice to please the stupified masses. Oh joy!

couldn't be true.
No country's constitution permits a foreign national to take highest charge.
he must have duel citizenship or any other way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom