What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Iranis, who do you support on Kashmir issue, Pakistan or India?

i remember before our revolution in egypt if any one said anything about the government on the streat or the internet he expect any minute to be arrested and no one would know where he is or when is he coming out so i thought it is like this in iran anyway my best wishes for iran

:blink: Hoooom ?

As they say friend of a dushman is also a dushman. Thanks for the answer.
Let me ask you a question,why is Pakistan friend with Saudi Arabia,America,European countries?According to your logic,it makes Pakistan our enemy.You should know country's interests comes beyond other matters.You can still see us as enemy.

Let me ask you a question,why is Pakistan friend with Saudi Arabia,America,European countries?According to your logic,it makes Pakistan our enemy.You should know country's interests comes beyond other matters.You can still see us as enemy.

That wahabi money have destroyed paksitan.Whether pakistanis accept or not but closeness to saudis have done them huge damage and saudi feeds them for their nukes :lol:

i have heard that in Islam converting into some other religion is punishable to death:butcher:
is it applicable in Iran also or not????
like in India this is not applicable anybody can convert to n from Islam

if yes than what r general Iranian views about this law?

i have heard that in Islam converting into some other religion is punishable to death:butcher:
is it applicable in Iran also or not????
like in India this is not applicable anybody can convert to n from Islam

if yes than what r general Iranian views about this law?

It is forbidden to change your Islamic religion, but who told you it's punishable by death?
Iranians are very moderate in their religions. Number of young people in Iran being Muslims is decreasing.

Back
Top Bottom