What's new

Assaduddin Owaissi stunned by female protestor

It actually means Azadi Zindabad and more about annoying the Modi regime than about loving Pakistan.

BTW Pakistan connotes Azadi for Indian Muslims even though many of them hate it.

Its because they know they can raise such stupid slogans and live and be protected. Cant say the same would happen in Pakistan. Abuse of freedom of speech.
people of Pakistan dont need to do it, because in Pakistan minorities are not lynched on daily basis for their believes that too supported by state. nice trolling BTW:enjoy:

people of Pakistan dont need to do it, because in Pakistan minorities are not lynched on daily basis for their believes that too supported by state. nice trolling BTW:enjoy:
You have a blasphemy law ffs. I guess thats enough for your credibility. The situation became so bad that western countries had to take her out of Pakistan as she had threat to her life. And thousand of false blasphemy cases are thrown every year.

So, I cant imagine what would happen if someone does pro India sloganeering. I hope they dont for their own sake. Speaking against your own country is a privilege we allow in India.

Something that BJP would do, but I doubt in this case. You dont give access of mic to some unknown psycho with top politicians around.

Dude I know what akbaruddin has himself said before on stage quite openly. Its lot lot worse than this. His brother is largely far more clever and guarded....and has been subject of lot of hate here in this forum for saying certain statements on Pakistan too.

This is now social media age, theres all kind of new things going on for flash in pan to try create larger heat to create new power dynamics and potentials.

Politics, backroom dealings and useful pawns is just surface based game largely...create new wedge issues to replace older ones that are out of fashion, till they become in fashion again. Rinse repeat.

A country destiny depends on far more firm rooted things that dont get discussed/aired as much (but are basically intuitive to its citizens)...and absolute zilch of ppl living in other countries with whatever big chip on shoulder towards India would know. Yes there are ppl of bad faith inside India too (the ppl BJP and co call as "BIF"), like any country....but they are very few and most are often misidentified (again for political purpose) to begin with.

BJP can also insert few paid agents to totally destroy credibility (among enough ppl even of the protesters) of some new platforms opponents are trying to grow.

All is not always what it seems to be at face value.
Edit your post. It might give funny ideas to conspiracy theory loving Pakistanis. They might think these Pakistan loving Indian Muslims are BJP agents
That is what has happened probably

Edit your post. It might give funny ideas to conspiracy theory loving Pakistanis. They might think these Pakistan loving Indian Muslims are BJP agents

LOL. You keep having your fun here my boy. The layers of subterfuge literally have no end (case in point that afrazulmandal moron and that other one that joined his little program here, fooling or fake-fooling so many still).

I can't stop what people think/suspect already if they are more wise and equally if they are stupid. We'd all be a good hive mind with no identity and personality at all if simply we could access each others thoughts, heck even transfer bodies at will.... and have no rooted concept of fixed individual perception at all inherently.

But we are simply made this way and designed this way for better or for worse, whatever absolute reality actually is in the end.

@Joe Shearer

Actually it’s the Indian policy which is pushing them toward Pakistan.

LOL. You keep having your fun here my boy. The layers of subterfuge literally have no end (case in point that afrazulmandal moron and that other one that joined his little program here, fooling or fake-fooling so many still).

I can't stop what people think/suspect already if they are more wise and equally if they are stupid. We'd all be a good hive mind with no identity and personality at all if simply we could access each others thoughts, heck even transfer bodies at will.... and have no rooted concept of fixed individual perception at all inherently.

But we are simply made this way and designed this way for better or for worse, whatever absolute reality actually is in the end.

@Joe Shearer
You found your match. Another philosopher.
@Juggernaut_is_here

I will not let you discredit 'Neo Pakistan' movement of Indian Muslims. NRI sanghis will not be tolerated in this thread.

@jamahir
Sirs @Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA

lady shouting Pakistan zindabad in AIMIM anti CAA meet in bangalore
Respect to that girl, not for shouting Pakistan Zindabad, but for trying peace in the situation where both sides can not even accept each other.
Pakistan Zindabad
Hindustan Zindabad
Bangladesh Zindabad
Afghanistan Zindabad
Every free Independent country Zindabad

Last edited:
Respect to that girl, not for shouting Pakistan Zindabad, but for trying peace in the situation where both sides can not even accept each other.
Pakistan Zindabad
Hindustan Zindabad
Bangladesh Zindabad
Afghanistan Zindabad
Every free Independent country Zindabad
Hilarious! Just watch her interview. She was planted by RSS.

Indians Muslims are descendants of Moghuls, so they can claim rights over Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. No one can snatch away this right of theirs.

Inheritor of Moghul throne resides in India. Enough said!

@Syed Hammad Ahmed @W.11 @Mentee @Kabira @masterchief_mirza
Lol.. You are cute Nilu.
My forefathers came from Haryana, and our 7th or 8th generation was Hindu, Heera Singh, to be exact. Moguls? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom