What's new

Attack on Hamid Mir: Geo TV declares war on ISI

Goe was not reporting. Geo was accusing ISI. How irresponsible of media to show DG ISI picture for 8 hours with a caption of Hamid Mir's alleged statement? DG ISI is not a fugitive. The implication was he is!

Will CNN MSNBC or Fox ever run a report blaming CIA chief for an attack that has not even been investigated? And that too with CIA chief picture constantly on the TV screen?

This is not news reporting. This is criminal intent.

Bhai Jaan Aap Ko Abi Pata Chala Hai

1006096_754936624540598_5325716116212086751_n.jpg

you dont agree at all that there was any kind of violation done by GEO that day for 8 long hours...so there is no point in discussing it further .....

Why don't we agree to wait for PEMRA's decision on the MoD complaint?

I don't know, so I will wait to see what they do first.

It's crystal clear they'll try to find mid way so that the channel will not face difficulties.

Last edited:
PEMRA ? every Department/Institute in Pakistan is highly politicized and hence corrupt...so i have no hopes from them...

We have to give time for due process, whether we personally find it hopeless or not.

It's crystal clear they'll try to find mid way so that the channel will not face difficulties.

That may be a very good approach to deal with the issue.

We have to give time for due process, whether we personally find it hopeless or not.

We won't give time for due process. It is time to take action and ban Geo and jang group completely.

That may be a very good approach to deal with the issue.
Ok lets wait and see but i know what it will be!

The accusations are illogical - if the ISI has played spies with the Soviets, US, India (and god know's who else), then it can almost certainly take out a journalist without security detail in a non-bulletproof Saloon.

One more sympathizer: Oh Khuda de khuf kero if ISI wanted to kill him he would have been dead long time ago. Just think for a sec if they wanted him gone they would use professionals not some podunk fool who couldn't even shoot straight. So Please kindly think before you write something. I am certainly not saying that ISI dudh ka dhula hain no they play there part but for a punk like Mir they can make him vanish in a sec. Has anyone thought that may be Mir is working for ISI and there is a bigger game involved in all this Drama.

One more sympathizer: Oh Khuda de khuf kero if ISI wanted to kill him he would have been dead long time ago. Just think for a sec if they wanted him gone they would use professionals not some podunk fool who couldn't even shoot straight. So Please kindly think before you write something. I am certainly not saying that ISI dudh ka dhula hain no they play there part but for a punk like Mir they can make him vanish in a sec. Has anyone thought that may be Mir is working for ISI and there is a bigger game involved in all this Drama.
Hmmm I hear that you're quite the legend around here.

I wonder what makes you say that.

Hmmm I hear that you're quite the legend around here.

I wonder what makes you say that.
Quite the Contrary, Most dont like me because I openly say things which people would or I should say" Put it delicately" I don't. What's in my mind I say it.

Quite the Contrary, Most dont like me because I openly say things which people would or I should say" Put it delicately" I don't. What's in my mind I say it.
I like to think the same of myself.

The question is that why would Mir agree to take 4 bullets ??? and even if that's the case then what is the price ???

Back
Top Bottom