What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

How do we know that the militants were specifically targetting the P-3C Orion? Couldn't it be that they entered the base, and burnt it just because they saw it ?

Good news they want to catch them alive

They should at least catch a couple of them alive so that the whole network can be traced out.. i think these people won't know a lot, but whatever we can extract out of them will help in further steps..

Pakistani security forces and intelligence agencies completely failed to stop terrorism, Very soon the terrorists's next target will be pakistan's neuclear weapons facilities in Kahuta. Pakistan will soon be disarmed of its neuclear weapons.[/SIZE]

Our armed forces and intelligence forces have played a huge role in safeguarding Pakistanis and Pakistani assets. We are in a war and look at our opponents the CIA, RAW, Afghans and their tools such as the TTP.

Also consider the resources we have whih are limited in all aspects. There are a 180 million Pakistanis with around 2.5 million Afghans who look like us and some of them, play a big role in these attacks.

Soon Nawaz Sharif will claim that the ISI must be under the civilian control as per the American agenda. This is a ploy to malign the armed forces so lets not play into our enemies' hands and stand behind Pakistan armed forces.

How do we know that the militants were specifically targetting the P-3C Orion? Couldn't it be that they entered the base, and burnt it just because they saw it ?

probably, but people like to speculate u kno..

Bharati and American supported terrorists working on American and bharati plans. I hope they get caught alive and have their d*cks chopped off during interrogation t reveal their true handlers.

2:15am
Confirmed reports that Lieutenant Yasir and a fireman, Khalilur Rehman have been killed in the line of duty.

only 2 personal were injured and both of them got shahadat

that is some great heroics from those martyred men

Sounds more like a wish than a prediction... Are you really from Karachi?

Patanjali, its my prediction, i can see the impending danger very well, nothing is safe at the moment in pakistan, soon the terrorits will target Pakistan's neuclear weapons facilities in Kahuta. Anti-Pakistan militant groups will intensify terrorist attacks in pakistan in the coming days. Anything can happen in the next [few] days.

Back
Top Bottom