What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
They have bombed Pakistani soil....period...no matter they bombed barren lands or camps....they have bombed us...where is Khan? Where is retaliation?.....?

Potiyans = shame on you and your cult leader....
Why shame on us? We are not patwarisi who will continue to support IK if he does not respond.

There is zero proof for an actual strike. No video footage from the plane, no footage from the ground, no dead bodies, no scrambling injured to the hospital, etc.

Looks like a repeat of 2016 basically.
Yes it's a repeat, still we didn't learned anything.

What do we care, if you want believe, that we bombed just a bunch of trees 60 Km inside Pakistan.
The more you believe this, less justification you have for escalation.

60 km inside Pakistan :omghaha:

No one is saying you intentionally bombed trees. You dropped payload to get away and those landed on trees. Do you note the difference.

You were claiming someone is not showing full picture. I said you can fix that. Now you are saying you will believe whatever you want and I can believe what I want to believe. Do you see a problem in your logic?

Man! what is it that you are finding so funny? As long as bombs fell on our side of the border, its an aggression and act of war which should be taken seriously and responded in kind even if that means destroying their trees.
Indeed, its an act of war, violating our territory, and bombed our territory (even in a jungle or open area) is an act of war, this must be responded.
Its an act of war. Period.

Why IAF fighter were allowed to go back un harmed? ? they violated our airspace, thats enough for me, as a Pakistani to, not only shoot them down & retaliate. Period

OP does have a history of using fake pictures / mis represented pictures. I vaguely remember him using a picture of a Bangalore software company as an IT center in Lahore.. :-):-)

So be ready with your pinch (bags) of salt ;)
I saw one 'photo' shared by him 2 -3 days ago of an F16 . And some PAK member is asking why you are sharing my own video game screenshot ?
can't tell the difference between a photo and a video game !!??!!

They have bombed Pakistani soil....period...no matter they bombed barren lands or camps....they have bombed us...where is Khan? Where is retaliation?.....?

Potiyans = shame on you and your cult leader....

while children are raped, women murdered and men slaughtered in kashmir for decades we have done nothing. why should we respond now? because of a tree?

FM has said that Pakistan has the right to respond, PM is chairing a session with all high ups of the armed forces. Lets wait for the official response of Pakistan................and it should be a military one. Period!
Right to respond, scrambled jets, dushman ki topein khamosh .------ This all sounds broken record now.

What do we care, if you want believe, that we bombed just a bunch of trees 60 Km inside Pakistan.
The more you believe this, less justification you have for escalation.

Was it your aunties house 60km why do all you Indians lie so much damnn man shameless creatures

That is how far Balakot(KPK) is from LOC.

You retard there is a balakot near loc

This was rather a symbolic gesture like when they break the sovereignty of a European tourist

Back
Top Bottom