What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Sir don't say that . Alhamdulillah we have won the war , America has lost in Afghanistan so , talk sense not your traditional sh$t ....

I apologize if I have hurt your sentiments. I have only respect for Pakistani s .

my earlier comment is to point out this Windjammers own pathetic slogan at the bottom of each of his posts.

Oh .... Mental illness ke dosray naam . Oyee stup$d bit$h .... KPK is on the other side of Pakistan-India border ..... It's more than 50 KM . Osiris don't mind my language but you need to control your adrenaline flow.

Umm..you need study more and please start with political map of your own country.

Apparently a dozen or so trees destroyed. :rofl:

D0T7GuuX0AA791n.jpg

D0TmVEiXQAE_xjs.jpg
1. They surprised us.
2. We are still "thinking" about retaliation.
If PAF had done this, you would still had been dancing.

In 1962 border skirmishes between China an India, Indian army took some Chinese sheeps/goats. For return of those Chinese cattles, China beat shit out of IA, till to date IA is shivering with that fear.
Such violation should not be tolerated and even the loss of trees to be responded with appropriate force.

Was it your aunties house 60km why do all you Indians lie so much damnn man shameless creatures

You retard there is a balakot near loc

No there isn't, there is a bala kote on Indian side of LOC near Poonch. This attack happened 24 Miles from Muzzafrabad and there is only balakot there, which lies in KPK. Seriously, start with a map of your country.

yes even BBC urdu has exposed their lies regarding kpk balakot. Man, this is so funny to see Indians making 'big' claims which they never made.

The real question is how IAF pilot counted 300 casualties in dark while flying so high?
Another scripted india drama but guess what Indian has not even 1% shame.
:rofl::rofl:

jazbati patriotism and blind faith in armed forces narrative! logically factually india ka 1 point hogaya hai! ab dekhtay hain hum kia kia kartay hain.

There are no points here. They intended to carry out strikes. Instead they dropped their fuel tanks so they could run away faster.

To all Pakistanis thinking why PAF not retaliate...back in 90s IAF MiG-25s used to fly all over Islamabad, Kahuta, Rawalpindi etc.

PAF couldn't do anything then as well. :rofl:

Umm..you need study more and please start with political map of your own country.
The Place where your jets dropped their fuel tanks ( payload ) in order to run away from PAF , is only 3-4 km inside Pakistan. No bombing or attack carried out however . You need to open your eyes .

In 1962 border skirmishes between China an India, Indian army took some Chinese sheeps/goats. For return of those Chinese cattles, China beat shit out of IA, till to date IA is shivering with that fear.
Such violation should not be tolerated and even the loss of trees to be responded with appropriate force.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...india-violating-airspace-190226040437318.html
Sorry tum kuchh mat karna hamne bas fuel giraya he koy explosive tha nahi and ham dar k bhag k agay he.

Attachments

• 20443081-167B-4D44-9C57-A5353799F2B5.jpeg
    20443081-167B-4D44-9C57-A5353799F2B5.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 30
No there isn't, there is a bala kote on Indian side of LOC near Poonch. This attack happened 24 Miles from Muzzafrabad and there is only balakot there, which lies in KPK. Seriously, start with a map of your country.

You retard balakot from muzafrabad is 100km not 24miles you mug stop talking 5hit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom