What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Why did not Pak shoot them at first place when PAF and PA are said to be on high alert? Will you use SAM when they bomb Islamabad? Its a clear intrusion and PAF should be held accountable for not shooting them.
exactly!! they entered and thats the point that jazbati boys are missing or intentionally ignoring! atleast bc 2 jahaz toh giaratay!

Has literally any of your media made it to the side of the attack yet?

As I posted before, you can solve that by posting the video of the jets dropping the bomb.

Why did not Pak shoot them at first place when PAF and PA are said to be on high alert? Will you use SAM when they bomb Islamabad? Its a clear intrusion and PAF should be held accountable for not shooting them.

Because they did nothing and they left within seconds.

I get that, but this happened in 2008 as well, and in the past. It's not something to start a war over.

There is literally no evidence of any dead bodies on the ground or people being sent to hospital. Nor bharatis posting videos of their AF releasing the bombs.
As for the war, a proxy one is on-going!!!! Pak has greatly controlled her share. Why to accelerate it to a frontal war???

DG ISPR did not say they were bombs.

its propoganda war--------------i dont believe everything that is said officially--- ISPR- OR INDIAN ...

i have also lots of empty space where i live,------- i humbly invite india to come and drop some payloads there also----------

higher up idiots think --- lower down are same idiots..

when is PAF- GOING TO CROSS BORDER AND hit some empty grounds on indian side?

INCOMPETANCE- -EXCUSES--DIVERSATIONS

Is it ?
Does it also lie near Muzzafrabad ? Because that is what your ISPR said, the incursion happened in Muzzafrabad sector.

img_20190226_113432-jpg.541896

They made it that far in seconds? That's what ISPR is claiming, that it lasted seconds.

Where are the proof of strikes....claiming of 1000 kg bombs, killing 300 + militants would had resulted in huge destruction.....lots of damage to be pictured

C'mon, these people will not understand till you share an article from the 1965 war or a painting of the PAF.
go on man , you can do it !
If you don't, I will !
Where are thos e Fricker articles now ?.....
Here let me beat you with your own stick, not that it will help your mental status but worth a try.
Your esteemed Indian media is showing this video to back up Indian claims....very impressive except these are PAF F-16s carrying out a mid-night flypast on 14th August a few years earlier.:lol:

I get that, but this happened in 2008 as well, and in the past. It's not something to start a war over.

There is literally no evidence of any dead bodies on the ground or people being sent to hospital. Nor bharatis posting videos of their AF releasing the bombs.

2008 they were intercepted in time and were not allowed to release weapons even in jungle.

Back
Top Bottom