What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
exactly what i was going to tweet about....i was looking on BBC urdi TL to see this video, but appears to me its been taken down.....false reporting by BBC Urdu is exposed.....and why not the reporter himself is making a trip to the so called Strike area

check my above post.....BC is making up stories.....
They probably offered the locals 200 rupees to chat shit I would have loved to see bbc go to the supposed camp zone since they know so much

WHY DONT PAK ARMY TAKE SOME MILITARY ATTACHEE OF 5/6 COUNTRIES
HOP ON A HELICOPTER--

SHOW THEM THE MARTYRED LAND AND TREES,, HIT BY IAF-

THAT WILL CLEAR A LOT OF MINDS AND SOULS-

INSTEAD OF RELEASING FOR OWN BENIFIT- DOCTORED PHOTOS OF HIT-

THEN PLAYING IT DOWN -
EMPTY LAND - NO CASULATIES

WELL GIVE ALL EMPTY LAND TO INDIA THEN---------IF ISPR DONT MIND

images (22).jpeg
images (23).jpeg
images (24).jpeg

The world media always buys it. You should have shot the jets down and maybe it would be a different headline.
It simply was not possible. Indian media is making it out to believe that since Balakot was in KPK, it is somewhere near the Afghan border when in reality Balakot is right next to the LOC.

They came in, dropped a couple bombs and fled. There weren't many options available for the PAF during that extremely short window of time.

Last edited:
Why is there 1 injury and not 200-300 deaths?

Modi is feeding BS stories.

WHY DONT PAK ARMY TAKE SOME MILITARY ATTACHEE OF 5/6 COUNTRIES
HOP ON A HELICOPTER--

SHOW THEM THE MARTYRED LAND AND TREES,, HIT BY IAF-

THAT WILL CLEAR A LOT OF MINDS AND SOULS-

INSTEAD OF RELEASING FOR OWN BENIFIT- DOCTORED PHOTOS OF HIT-

THEN PLAYING IT DOWN -
EMPTY LAND - NO CASULATIES

WELL GIVE ALL EMPTY LAND TO INDIA THEN---------IF ISPR DONT MIND

Why the fvck does Pak army have to prove anything? India claims to have hit Pakistan. The onus is on India to prove the casualties.

Pakistan has already clarified that the strike hit empty space.

PS. Nawaz Sharif is in prison. He cannot save Modi anymore.

Let me get this stright....
2-300 "terrorists" are hanging out in the jungle in the middle of the winter, right after a high profile attack on India. Then Indian airforce sends in a couple of planes and within minutes kill 2-300.....

And they call Pakistanis delusional :crazy:

There are dozens of news channels here. No injured person was shown and not a single house hit. Media is independent , and still no confirm source of single casualty. I think this is just makeup story. Payload landed in jungle. Few Trees damaged. But still this is aggression and they violated our airspace this is true.

exactly what i was going to tweet about....i was looking on BBC urdi TL to see this video, but appears to me its been taken down.....false reporting by BBC Urdu is exposed.....and why not the reporter himself is making a trip to the so called Strike area

check my above post.....BC is making up stories.....

These are not stories our air space and sovereignty has been violated we need a response from our army.
Why are you in denial mode.

India, Modi, and those who believe his lies have got to be the dumbest people on earth. Modi has the western people fooled, too. 200-300 deaths in a town in KPK? Really? This guy is a joke. I want Imran Khan to reply, which he will soon, in the most Islamic way. Self defence, but in an Islamic conduct.

IAF came 3-4 miles inside, dropped some bombs( dosen't matter if they did some damage or not).
First. PAF should have downed some of theirs jet.
Second. Govt should stop threatening now and should do some action. Enough words.

We can't let modi to use our land for his own benefit. Have some dignity, show some response. At least cross over loc and give them some sonic booms.

Modi is feeding BS stories.

Why the fvck does Pak army have to prove anything? India claims to have hit Pakistan. The onus is on India ro prove the casualties.
But sidhu's Pakistani son, tell me this....are you convinced that Pakistan was attacked and not just disputed kashmir?

Back
Top Bottom