What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Little Hindu rapist. LOL Explain to me how it felt when 40+ of your terrorist rapists were blown to hell. This is minuscule you little rapist bastard and you know it. You did a hit and run at best.

We will extract revenge and you know it. Matter of time.

So how often does Siddhu call you and your siblings ? Is Siddhu a good father? He must be, since you have his photo everywhere.
Such a naughty Siddhu!

Yes but a measured one. Just crossing border into Indian side for 4-5 kms and perhaps dropping couple of dummy bombs. That's it. No further escalations required.

They will be waiting for us in anticipation, we need to wait this down and than one day targets across the border should lit up. If it doesnt that PAF can go to hell along with this government of PTI.

Agreed fully.

They took 12 days to destroy few trees. We should do the same.

This whole episode is embarrassing for PAF.... would’ve been a gr8 morale booster if we had knocked them all out of the sky and show their wreckage over national television

I agree with a earlier post that our Armed forces should spend less time making DHA’s all over Pakistan and trying to over/run governments. They need to rectify this issue so it doesn’t happen again

Why don't you ask Nawazoo to sacrifice Maryam and his fat bastard sons for the sake of Pakistan? Will Nawazoo do it?

best answer is to invite Indians and other journalists and take them to so called bombed area ....

It simply was not possible. Indian media is making it out to believe that since Balakot was in KPK, it somewhere near the Afghan border when in reality Balakot is only a couple miles away from the border.

They came in, dropped a couple bombs and fled. There weren't many options available for the PAF during that extremely short window of time.

No, Balakot is deep on Pakistan side ok LOC in KPK near Muzafrabad...80 Km deep.

Where as Bal Kote is on Indian side of LOC in Poonch sector.
img_20190226_113432-jpg.541896

If Pakistan at this time dont react then it will become routine that indians will come inside Pakistan and punish Pakistan & pakistan is, Pakistan have no option have to response.

In my opinion Pakistan should response strongly, destroy their Military HQ, Airbases, navy bases.

Let Hindu celebrate yet another fake strike - that's all he can do. Hindu will now vote for Modi.

Pay loads are apparently 1000kg bombs and 300 dead are invisible and 5kms is 50kms. Hindu's language doesn't have the same meanings as what rest of the world understands the meaning to be.

This is how you save face ? My enemy entered my home and stayed for only 5 minutes. They did not kill anyone ?
Come on boss, USA can enter your country and bomb anywhere. Now India also can also do! Have some self dignity :)

Lol you can see where the area is located. Apparently the IAF in a bid to escape PAF interceptors, hastily dropped their payload instead of targeting anything at all.

D0Ug7ddWoAEQSSe.jpg:large

So how often does Siddhu call you and your siblings ? Is Siddhu a good father? He must be, since you have his photo everywhere.
Such a naughty Siddhu!

Sidhu fvcks you and your whole parliament on live national TV. Just like the Kashmiri butcher your terrorists in broad daylight.

You will get what you want. Warmongering is very easy.
PAF Will bomb what indian target ??? military targets
well this what india want pakistan trap into war when pakistan is in its lowest Economical situation

And PMLN and PPP whats Imran khan head on spike

no one wants war mate

Only way this kind of claims of surgical strike and air raids will stop is if Pakistan air force retaliates and destroys some targets inside india and prove it.

Modi is doing everything he can to maximize his chance of winning, election is not far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom