Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
WE HAVE THE BIGGEST LIBARARY OF LIES SINCE 1971----
ALL SHOWED DOWN THE THROAT OF POOR PUBLIC-

you sound like a tired old army officer who is disillusioned by years of getting nowhere and wants a peaceful retirement. tough cookies. you stick to the old order have fun in bed sleeping with your night nurse and newspaper.

you sound like a tired old army officer who is disillusioned by years of getting nowhere and wants a peaceful retirement. tough cookies. you stick to the old order have fun in bed sleeping with your night nurse and newspaper.

He is a Noora.

D0UhOvlWkAA7DnW.jpg

FM is going to do a news conference at 3pm along with defense minister Pervaiz and Finance minister Asad Umar. Lets see what is the government's stance on this however if nothing happens and its the usual BS that i am getting the vibe off, than well IK turned to be another phutto like Nawaz.

If Pakistan at this time dont react then it will become routine that indians will come inside Pakistan and punish Pakistan & pakistan is, Pakistan have no option have to response.

In my opinion Pakistan should response strongly, destroy their Military HQ, Airbases, navy bases.

Ziada jazbat sehat ke liye theek nai hota.
I hope our arm forces will hit them hard so they feel the worse pain.

Guys, for FFS, they did not drop bombs, they unintentionally dropped drop tanks.

Regardless of what they dropped, they entered our territory. If we do not give them a stronger, proper response now, then how do we call ourselves an "Islamic nuclear country"? If we attack them, they won't attack us back or at the very least gain some understanding because they will know that we do not fear them, and that we are ready to fight against them, be it in a war or not. If we do not give a response, we will only be making fools of ourselves and who knows when India will play this game next?

Last edited:
No!!

We are not indians!

We are not looking for a war with india,we have alot of things to fix in our country. Im sorry but im against any escalation with India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom