What's new

Austalian athletes 'treated like cattle' CWG

now they will say oz cricketers were treated like cattle's.

Yes, you’re right they shouldn’t have been treated like cattle. One ought to treat them like monkeys – with care and lots of love.
4c69e24a7b685bbb54a45b055.jpg

:smitten:

India should have fixed one AC each to the heads and bottoms of these players so they should not have felt the heat.

bwahahahaha....awesomely funny.:lol:

it means they cant bear temp of 40 Celsius.australia is also hot.

indians were wearing sherwanis,pakistanis were wearing suits but these australians aholes have problem?even UK people looked okay

I can't believe people are saying "omg whiners" "omg they are just attacking the games"

They actually have something that deserve valid criticism. They were left in a small room at 40 degree temperatures, with no air flow and it wasn't just the aussies treated like this, it was nearly all the countries.

Several athletes were taken to hospital passed out. I can't believe people are criticizing the athletes for complaining about this serious incident. It's absurd.

screw aussie ,,,,, their common wealth game village which was temporary shed ,,, was worst possible accomodation.

aussie are such a wussie .

it means they cant bear temp of 40 Celsius.australia is also hot.

We have 40 degree temps here in Australia, but we don't sit in a confined room with 100o other people with no air conditioning.

The athletes were in a small tunnel, with 1,000 people with no air conditioning, with 40 degrees temperatures.

People were passing out from heat exhaustion.

Go here and watch the hole/tunnel they were crammed into TEN Video Player: Watch Full Episodes and Exclusive Video Interviews

Look at how much sweat they are drenched in, also have a look at the British athletes passed out.

I guarantee not one person here could take that kind of treatment.

So you want us to provide AC just for that 30-35 minutes stay in the tunnel?
As that tunnel,after the opening ceremony would not be used to stay 30-35 minutes in!
We know we are Rich,but thats just about asking too much.
;)

xdrive posted this thread for some India Bashing,but he had Australia bashed rather.
:P

No, i am not "Indian bashing" I am simply sharing a news story of an incident that happened at the commonwealth games.

The reason people are bashing Australians is because Indians don't like criticism and negative news, so they respond with bashing the people complaining. It's a typical childish thing to do.

If you do something wrong, don't blame the victim.

Shall we say Indian students are just whingers and complainers and that it's their own fault they get bashed and mugged in Australia? that's using the same logic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom