What's new

Australia: New U.S. Military Outpost Aimed Against China, India

Australians are nothing but trash racists that thinks Asians are inferior than Whites/Europeans. Well, sorry, Aussies, the 21st century is the Asian Century and Aus have to learn to live with it after all each of China, Japan, and India's economy is larger than Aus's pathetic economy.:tongue:

GDP per capita IMF 2010

Australia 39,692
Japan 33,828
Malaysia 14,603
China, People's Republic of 7,518
India 3,290

Yea us aussies are really poor :coffee:

In the year 1799, the British aligned with the Nizam of hyderabad, the Marathas to defeat Tippu Sultan. If probably Nizam & Marathas had not supported British, history of India would have been different. Well history repeats itself. We have to coperate with Pakistan & China rather than the goras. I guess we all know USA is not trust worthy.

The only problem I see here is the phrase "NATURAL ALLY' used by INDIA's PM and US's President. This phrase is BS.

In this man made world, nothing is natural.

GDP per capita IMF 2010

Australia 39,692
Japan 33,828
Malaysia 14,603
China, People's Republic of 7,518
India 3,290

Yea us aussies are really poor :coffee:

Soo what?

Luxembug 50,000.

Hahaha, per capita can look so confusing, makes it look like a country with a few million people look really strong.

Soo what?

Luxembug 50,000.

Hahaha, per capita can look so confusing, makes it look like a country with a few million people look really strong.

the poster(Dragon Emperor) said Australia has a poor economy...i don't see how this can be true when the average aussie is much better off than the average indian,chinese, malaysian and even japanese!!!

quality over quantity!

the poster(Dragon Emperor) said Australia has a poor economy...i don't see how this can be true when the average aussie is much better off than the average indian,chinese, malaysian and even japanese!!!

quality over quantity!

It's not their fault. So obsessed with numbers, they think the GDP defines all aspects of economy, and that lifestyle of the citizens doesn't matter. Average Luxembourger can buy out 20 Indians at once. And its economy is barely 1/30 of that of India. Whereas a massive GDP is useful only in international markets.

You understand nothing. Look at the record of how the US treated India right from the 60s till as late as 2002. US has threatened and undercut us at every turn including a nuclear threat by the USS Enterprise in 1971. We were subjected to totally unjust and unlawful sanctions for the 1998 tests which were driven by our own internal and external compulsions. US forced Russia to renege on the agreement to sell us cryogenic engines for our space programme thereby causing delays which hurt us. The US has tried to hurt India at every step. Not only did it not help us, it also stopped others from helping us.

Do you see any reason for us to be ecstatic if now the US has decided to engage India instead of trying to isolate us? should we be jumping with joy?

This strategic partnership that we hear reeks of sheer opportunism on America's part. Yes India will go along as long as we get access to high end weapons and technology that we need and for which we pay cash. This does not give the US the right to influence India's policy making which it wants to do. Let it remain a business relation which America understands and we are comfortable with.

How do you know Iran will nuke anyone? Iran has been threatened on many occasions by Israel, Saudi Arabia and most other Arab nations are hostile, so is Turkey. The Americans are virulently anti Iranian so is most of the west as they do not want to annoy US while at the same time wish to do business with Iran. Don't you think this is enough reason and justification for Iran to exercise its nuclear option so that it can secure its sovereignty? Iran is too big a country with too rich a history to be treated the way it is being treated now.

I understand that you are stuck and mired on making an argument which keeps confirming that I was right- the initial contention you had to my statement- that the US DOES looks at India as a strategic partner. I also understand that you are stuck on the past and somehow feel that the only alliance you can accept as being true is one where our partners - walk like zombies and not ask or pressure ' politically' the Indian govt on any issue period . I also understand that this ' fairy tale' of a position is maybe something you think happens in this world because of some communist like leanings coming from you perhaps?

How do I know Iran will use Nukes. Well to begin with that would mean you agree they are headed towards building Nukes , yeah? would that not itself be a tell tale sign since they always say that they don't have a military nuclear program? that they were also caught recently having a secret nuclear weapon program. I also understand that you like to make up historical facts when you state that countries have threatened Iran - just because. Not because of their Nuclear program but just because... I also understand that your limited foreign policy knowledge is based on perhaps the fly by the seat of your pants theory of denial i.e. Iran has sponsored and continues sponsoring terrorism all over the world. a fact even they don't deny- just that they call those terrorist bodies ' freedom fighters' just like India's neighbors - sound familiar ?

and according to you 99% of the world is against Iran because it fears the west? is that why NATO countries overwhemingly refused to join the Iraq war?

Finally -you seem to think the US is almighty and the Russians crumbled ( yup India's all weather friend) when the mighty US asked Russia to not give India the engines. You know why the Russians agreed? look genius every fvuking partner is about opportunism, welcome to the real world - the Russians got some other concessions that they wanted for themselves and threw India under the bus. Welcome to the real world of politics - a far cry from your world of bollywood romantic endings...

Number killed by US nuclear weapons: 100,000
Number killed by Iranian nuclear weapons: 0

Iran is a far more responsible nuclear power than the US. The US will use and does use nuclear weapons against anyone that cannot retaliate. It will never use nuclear weapons against a country that can nuke it back.

You are the sickest traitor I've ever met. I bet if US nuked India in 1973 you'd be happy :tdown:

here is the difference between a putz like you vs. I . I don't blindly subscribe to anything US or India like a teenager in heat over a girl . You boys are the kind that if your premier slaps your mother , you would call your mother lucky to have been touched by the great one... such blind devotion is classic brainwashing...

In the year 1799, the British aligned with the Nizam of hyderabad, the Marathas to defeat Tippu Sultan. If probably Nizam & Marathas had not supported British, history of India would have been different. Well history repeats itself. We have to coperate with Pakistan & China rather than the goras. I guess we all know USA is not trust worthy.

oblivious to facts and history of the two countries and what they have done to India - in favor of 1799 historical facts... brilliant. No wonder the Pakistanis and Chinese laugh at Indians.

oblivious to facts and history of the two countries and what they have done to India - in favor of 1799 historical facts... brilliant. No wonder the Pakistanis and Chinese laugh at Indians.

Reminds of the autowallah who was overcharging a white couple in Delhi. I asked him why are you doing that? He replied, "ye gore hamara desh loot ke chale gaye, ab hamari baari hai".

The white couple was American.

Reminds of the autowallah who was overcharging a white couple in Delhi. I asked him why are you doing that? He replied, "ye gore hamara desh loot ke chale gaye, ab hamari baari hai".

The white couple was American.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I understand that you are stuck and mired on making an argument which keeps confirming that I was right- the initial contention you had to my statement- that the US DOES looks at India as a strategic partner. I also understand that you are stuck on the past and .............

"The Strategic culture of a nation is the product of a nation's history, geography and political culture," ...... Ken Booth.

I am not mired in history, it is just that I feel that 60 years of animosity can not be wiped away with 6 years of bonhomie. There is little in common between the US and India. The fact that both are democracies has not been enough for the US to stop consistently supporting dictatorial martial law leaderships in Pakistan with the sole purpose of propping up that country against India. Or for making overtures towards China when it suited them. Pakistanis today vouch for China. Where exactly was China when Pakistan fought the wars with India in '47, '65, '71 and '99? It was American support all the way. Even today, the Pakistanis have no better fighter than the F-16 block-52, despite all the J series fighters they are getting.
All I am saying is that the US has a lot to do to prove its credentials in India. After all, we were a democracy even during Clinton's visit, weren't we? So what has changed? You can't blame us for remembering our history. After all India is a civilization which is more than 5000 years old.

I also understand that this ' fairy tale' of a position is maybe something you think happens in this world because of some communist like leanings coming from you perhaps?

Hahaha, the days of the motor cycle diaries of Che Guevara and the legends of Hochiminh are long gone. It is you who is caught in this 'Us versus Them' game. Come on buddy, Joseph McCarthy has been dead and gone since long.

How do I know Iran will use Nukes. Well to begin with that would mean you agree they are headed towards building Nukes , yeah?

I said nothing of that kind. I simply said that if Iran were to go overtly nuclear today, it would be entirely justified. After all Israel developed its nuclear capabilities as it felt threatened. We did it as we felt threatened. So did the Pakistanis. So did the Chinese and the French and the Soviets and so on. So why not the Iranians?

Iran has sponsored and continues sponsoring terrorism all over the world. a fact even they don't deny- just that they call those terrorist bodies ' freedom fighters' just like India's neighbors - sound familiar ?

Yeah, very familiar. Just check the site Covert United States foreign regime change actions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!" - John 8:7

The personal remarks that you make against me, are immature and inconsequential and I choose not to react to them.

It's not their fault. So obsessed with numbers, they think the GDP defines all aspects of economy, and that lifestyle of the citizens doesn't matter. Average Luxembourger can buy out 20 Indians at once. And its economy is barely 1/30 of that of India. Whereas a massive GDP is useful only in international markets.

:hitwall::no::bad:

What he meant was that when and If we Indians united, foreigners had no leg to stand on. He is right. History reminds us of the battle of Plassey and the 1857 mutiny. He is right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom