What's new

China, Australia agree to turn the page as tensions ease

China alway pursues multi suppliers for any raw material. Even Russian oil is cheaper than others. China never stopped buying oil from other suppliers. Also for this reason China invested huge amount of money in Guinea iron mine. No matter how cheap iron ore from Australia is, China will not rely on it. Australia is just one supplier for China. And it's not an irreplaceable supplier.
Dude, You have no idea how much Australian company monopolize Mining Business. 3 of the 5 world biggest mining company are Australian (Rio Tinto, BHP and Fortescue)

This is not "whether or not you will rely on Australia" the issue here is, YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE. You are not talking about small order either, which you can readily switch supplier. As I said before, if China can decouple with Australia in mining, the Chinese would have already done so back in 2021.....

Again, even the Guinea mine you are keep talking about is run by Rio Tinto...........

Dude, You have no idea how much Australian company monopolize Mining Business. 3 of the 5 world biggest mining company are Australian (Rio Tinto, BHP and Fortescue)

This is not "whether or not you will rely on Australia" the issue here is, YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE. You are not talking about small order either, which you can readily switch supplier. As I said before, if China can decouple with Australia in mining, the Chinese would have already done so back in 2021.....

Again, even the Guinea mine you are keep talking about is run by Rio Tinto...........
LOL. Are you sure?

1699535091200.png

1699535013280.png

China needs Australian raw materials. But China doesn't rely on Australian raw materials. For every raw material Australia has, there are at least two countries that can replace it. In the long run, China will definitely decrease raw materials import from Australia.
Australia is no different from Russia, another resource center for China. My cousin told me Australia will collapse if the China trade stops.

Awww, want to start another debate? Lolol

I am pretty sure

1699599023012.png

From Rio Tinto Website

1699599058119.png

1699599131842.png

So yes, I am pretty sure WCS and Government of Guinea have a JV with Rio Tinto

On the other hand, your news is about China getting order from WCS which will supply ore from the Simandou Project to China

You have a order from WCS, does not mean you own that mine....

Australia is no different from Russia, another resource center for China. My cousin told me Australia will collapse if the China trade stops.

Awww, want to start another debate? Lolol
Learn how to write properly, and then learn to have some valid point, then we can talk.

Otherwise not interest in whatever your meaning of "Debate"

australian economy cannot support their foolish and lavish spending of US weapons , basically AUS existed to extend life support to US MIC.

look at AUS dollar , practically worthless compared to USD..

AUS already desperate and they know their only chance is china's help

but their masters in US State Dept want AUS to hate china, so AUS politicians obeyed without protest as they know those who protest will be removed

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom